Ted Cruz lays out democrats regarding SCOTUS nominee

So the resort to the smear wasn’t for the purpose of determining whether the nominees should be confirmed, then. It was obviously an attempt to smear the nominees so mercilessly that they would withdraw rather than have to be put through the show trial. The only Dim regret is that they smears didn’t succeed.
In both cases, specific allegations came to light and Congress chose to investigate them before confirmation

An acquaintance of mine went to high school with her. She would give blow jobs to the entire lacrosse team while downing a quart of Jack Daniels.
OK
Let him come forward and give sworn testimony

Thomas’ and Kavanaughs accusers did
See how it works ?

His duty to care that the people of Texas were freezing and suffering due to power outages

Screw you, I got money, I’m getting the hell out of here…..too damned cold
And the only people who are gouging their eyes out with anger at Ted are people NOT from Texas.

What a fucking joke.

OK
Let him come forward and give sworn testimony

Thomas’ and Kavanaughs accusers did
See how it works ?
Yes, we know how it works, and we aren't going to join you jackels in the gutter and make a mockery of our confirmation process simply to destroy a good person's life.

And the only people who are gouging their eyes out with anger at Ted are people NOT from Texas.

What a fucking joke.
Cancun Cruz rushed back because the voters in Texas were outraged at his skipping out not because the liberal media was outraged

Cancun Cruz rushed back because the voters in Texas were outraged at his skipping out not because the liberal media was outraged
Fucking BULLSHIT.

The only people "outraged" were fake dumbasses from New Jersey pretending to be Texans (they wish) for political gain.

IT DID NOT WORK!!!!

:laughing0301:

Yes, we know how it works, and we aren't going to join you jackels in the gutter and make a mockery of our confirmation process simply to destroy a good person's life.

If you have anyone with credible accusations against Jackson, you are welcome to present them

That is how it works

Fucking BULLSHIT.

The only people "outraged" were fake dumbasses from New Jersey pretending to be Texans (they wish) for political gain.

IT DID NOT WORK!!!!

:laughing0301:
Read it and weep Skippy

Well he isn't wrong. Their goal wasn't to hire the best person for the job or who had the best mentality or experience or anything.

Their picked it based on 3 key words. Black, woman, democrat.

If you have anyone with credible accusations against Jackson, you are welcome to present them

That is how it works
If the standard for credibility is the Kavanaugh nomination, I'll fly to the States tomorrow and give testimony that Ketanji gave me and all my poker buddies bjs for 20 bucks 20 years ago and that she was so drunk she probably doesn't remember it.

Of course I'll expect the GOP to pay for my flight and accommodation while in DC.

If the standard for credibility is the Kavanaugh nomination, I'll fly to the States tomorrow and give testimony that Ketanji gave me and all my poker buddies bjs for 20 bucks 20 years ago and that she was so drunk she probably doesn't remember it.

Of course I'll expect the GOP to pay for my flight and accommodation while in DC.

Trumps said Ford was a very credible witness

Find a credible witness against Jackson

In both cases, specific allegations came to light and Congress chose to investigate them before confirmation
Absurd claims came to light and the Dims chose to publicly air them when, as you said, the specific allegations couldn’t be proved or disproved.

And the fucking Dims knew that full well. So they didn’t care about the falsity of the claims. Just making the sordid allegations a focus and putting the nominees through that show trial façade satisfied their cheap-ass agenda.

In a fiery opening statement at Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's Supreme Court confirmation hearing, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) raked Democrats over the coals for their "explicitly racial" treatment of Republican judicial nominees.

Like several of his colleagues, Cruz pledged that Republicans would not turn the process into a "political circus," making pointed comments about how, "this will not be the kind of character smear that sadly our Democratic colleagues have gotten very good at."

Cruz then went on the describe the horrible treatment Justice Thomas endured as a black man seeking the office, as Thomas described it as a high tech lynching. Then he went into how Kavanaugh was treated.

Cruz told the nominee, "Judge Jackson, I can assure you that your hearing will feature none of that disgraceful behavior," Cruz said. "No one is going to inquire into your teenage dating habits. No one is going to ask you with mock severity, 'Do you like beer?'"

Cruz went on to say the Judiciary Committee has a "responsibility to focus on issues, to focus on your record, to focus on substance."

"It's not about race," Cruz added. "We will see Democrats and the media suggest that any senator that is skeptical of your nomination, that questions you vigorously, or that dares to vote against you must somehow harbor racial animus."

Interestingly, Cruz brought up the fact that Senator Kennedy once declined a nominee based on the fact they were a conservative Hispanic.

"The senior Democrats on this committee also filibustered Miguel Estrada, as the staff for [then-]Sen. Ted Kennedy [(D-Mass.)] said in writing at the time ... 'because he is Hispanic,'" Cruz said.

But all of this is lost on democrats because they are the scum of the earth and see no problem on how Republican nominees were treated or the hypocrisy of their past In fact, they probably want them treated worse or maybe even killed.
Geez, the GOPers might be even whiner than Kavanaugh. They are bleeding out of their wherevers about Kavanaugh, even Bork. 35 years ago, ya fuckin' babies

His duty to care that the people of Texas were freezing and suffering due to power outages
Screw you, I got money, I’m getting the hell out of here…..too damned cold
Ha! You still believe we're supposed to care about the little people.

Forum List

Back