Ted Cruz: ‘Overwhelming Majority of Violent Criminals are Democrats’

All war on drug shit . Why would convicts vote GOP ? All they want to do is lock people up .

Notice he qualified "violent crime ". Why not just "crime"?

I think not. Most big cities are run by democrats. Not repubs

-Geaux
True. Those cities also pay for the roads and other infrastructure where all the ignorant GOP rubes live. They also pay for our military. Frankly, I think they should cut you rubes off.

No, the taxes pay for that shit. Most of it goes to the the democrats pockets and what crappy unions are left out there

-Geaux
Guess where that tax money comes from rube? Not Bumfuck, Alabama. You like your technology? You like your computer your writing on? You like your Aircraft Carriers? Thank elitist liberals you rube.

In fact, guys like this are not only right wing Republican conservatives:
551714_380791758636209_887278355_n-300x225.jpg

I bet they call themselves Christian.

All war on drug shit . Why would convicts vote GOP ? All they want to do is lock people up .

-Geaux

How about a list of some of these republican run cities . I'm sure they are Utopias ! Name them.

Gawd help you people if the "pussies" on the right ever decide to stop something.
Remember what happened last time time you socially conservative southern bells rose up against your betters?

This guy comes to mind:

MTE1ODA0OTcxNzg0NjM1OTE3.jpg

Wow, you are terribly confused. He burned you Democrats to the ground.
Lol you dumb fuck. The GOP is the party of "the south will rise again." Please, I hope you all try it.

-Geaux
True. Those cities also pay for the roads and other infrastructure where all the ignorant GOP rubes live. They also pay for our military. Frankly, I think they should cut you rubes off.

No, the taxes pay for that shit. Most of it goes to the the democrats pockets and what crappy unions are left out there

-Geaux
Guess where that tax money comes from rube? Not Bumfuck, Alabama. You like your technology? You like your computer your writing on? You like your Aircraft Carriers? Thank elitist liberals you rube.
I know, right? And they will hate you for pointing that out.

Here in florida, one in ten crimes are caused by those giant foot long palmetto bugs.

In other related news

-Geaux
--------------------

In New Mexico, 51.9 percent registered Democrat, 10.2 Republican. In New York, 61.5 registered Democrat, 9 percent Republican. In North Carolina, 54.6 percent registered Democrat, 10.2 percent Republican.

Given that the demographics of the American prison population – disproportionately black, overwhelmingly young – track those of the Democrat Party, the results aren’t exactly shocking.

Read more: Felons register as Democrat over Republican by 6 to 1 | BizPac Review

In other related news

-Geaux
--------------------

In New Mexico, 51.9 percent registered Democrat, 10.2 Republican. In New York, 61.5 registered Democrat, 9 percent Republican. In North Carolina, 54.6 percent registered Democrat, 10.2 percent Republican.

Given that the demographics of the American prison population – disproportionately black, overwhelmingly young – track those of the Democrat Party, the results aren’t exactly shocking.

Read more: Felons register as Democrat over Republican by 6 to 1 | BizPac Review
That's weird considering the GOP is the party of forgiveness and acceptance, as their overwhelmingly Christian ideology professes.

Lol j/k the GOP fucking hates everybody. Give me a felon over a Geaux4it AAAAAAALL fucking day.

Gawd help you people if the "pussies" on the right ever decide to stop something.

Right. You tried more than 50 times to stop healthcare, and couldn't do anything to stop gay marriage, and while I'm thinking about it, shouldn't you be busy baking that damn cake?

Right. You tried more than 50 times to stop healthcare, and couldn't do anything to stop gay marriage, and while I'm thinking about it, shouldn't you be busy baking that damn cake?
Hmm what has the GOP accomplished since their historic sweep into power? Oh yeah they passed Obama's TPP and handed him the budget he wanted for the first time in his entire Presidency! :rofl:

Remember what happened last time time you socially conservative southern bells rose up against your betters?

This guy comes to mind:

Lol you dumb fuck. The GOP is the party of "the south will rise again." Please, I hope you all try it.

Of course they are, which is why the Democrats favor the slavery of all to the State, ala Orwell.

We all know what Cruz means but obviously only Trump is MAN ENOUGH to say it. He means BLACK and LATINO crime.

Hmm what has the GOP accomplished since their historic sweep into power? Oh yeah they passed Obama's TPP and handed him the budget he wanted for the first time in his entire Presidency! :rofl:

Well,they did stir the crazies up enough to make T-rump their front runner.
GO TRUMP!!!

This guy comes to mind:

Of course they are, which is why the Democrats favor the slavery of all to the State, ala Orwell.
Lol that's also hilarious since you fuckers are the party of stop and frisk, racial profiling, and basically "if you don't have anything to hide then you should be fine with illegal search and seizure."

How much did you support the Patriot Act when it first came out rube? How happy were you about pre-emptive war in 2003?

Well,they did stir the crazies up enough to make T-rump their front runner.
GO TRUMP!!!
Trump's candidacy is a culmination of decades of fear and hatred from the rubes of unfamiliar cultures and the decline of religious fervor thanks to scientific breakthroughs. Trump can also thank Fox News and conservative talk radio for teaching dumb rubes from the middle of nowhere to love extremist rhetoric.

Hey GOP establishment, you reap what you sow assholes! Thank you in advance for Hillary's landslide victory over Trump in 2016!

Forum List

Back