Ted Cruz: Same Sex Marriage Is 'A Real Danger To Our Liberty' (He's Right)

I have to agree with Cruz here even though he is constitutionally ineligible to meet Article 2 Section 1. Not only are these same sex marriage rulings a real danger to our liberty but also our sovereignty. Cruz would make an excellent Attorney General.

Ted Cruz Same-Sex Marriage Rulings Are A Real Danger To Our Liberty

What liberty do you lose if your gay neighbors can get a marriage license?
Another fucktard too lazy to read the article. Thus comes off sounding like, well, a fucktard.

I'll ask you the same question. What liberty do you lose if your gay neighbors can get a marriage license?

You don't need any stupid article to answer the question. Answer the question using your own brain, or whatever passes for a brain in that sub-human skull of yours.
If you had botherd your lazy fucking ass to read the article you would understand why your question is moronic. Actually if you had read my earlier post you would have too.
But no.
You are a moron of galactic proportions.

If you are for less gov't and gov't intervention then gay marriage is a non issue for you. Otherwise, you want less gov't when it fits what you want. As my pastor said this morning during his sermon, America is doing a terrible job of following the way of Christianity. We are pretty much doing the opposite of what the bible preaches. I don't care what two consenting adults do. Its not my business.

If you are for less gov't and gov't intervention then gay marriage is a non issue for you. Otherwise, you want less gov't when it fits what you want. As my pastor said this morning during his sermon, America is doing a terrible job of following the way of Christianity. We are pretty much doing the opposite of what the bible preaches. I don't care what two consenting adults do. Its not my business.
Christianity supports homosexuality? That's a switch.

Most people couldn't care less, EXCEPT when it's thrown in our faces, and the queers think they are now a SPECIAL BREED of citizen!

I just hope whoever wins the GOP nomination waits until the primaries are over to start in with the anti-gay, pro-life, pro privatization rhetoric. I'd hate I see them blow the if was too soon.

Nope. He was referring to how the wealthy and powerful control everything and sh*t down the throats of average working folk. He was spot on correct unless you have blinders on or are too dumb to see it. He surely ran the country through a grinders so to speak. Hard to disagree with him.

Well, if their interest is indeed to protect traditional marriage, I suggest they also make divorce illegal.

In this day and age, I remain unclear as to why so many see the issue of same sex marriage as such a threat to this nation. Aren't there bigger troubles ailing the U.S.?

I just hope whoever wins the GOP nomination waits until the primaries are over to start in with the anti-gay, pro-life, pro privatization rhetoric. I'd hate I see them blow the if was too soon.

Unlike the declared Communist goals for America....

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

Say what? Name the leading communist in America. You have 10 seconds.

OBAMA!!!

Communist Party USA Go Obama Go

Well, if their interest is indeed to protect traditional marriage, I suggest they also make divorce illegal.

In this day and age, I remain unclear as to why so many see the issue of same sex marriage as such a threat to this nation. Aren't there bigger troubles ailing the U.S.?

No. That's the biggie. Just ask Ted.

Forum List

Back