Ted Cruz: Same Sex Marriage Is 'A Real Danger To Our Liberty' (He's Right)

Nice reply. Invoke communism. If you aren't a gun toting boozer conservative you are a communist. Good one.

4453285187_ted_cruz_pink_sheriff_xlarge.jpeg

Yes, all this GAY shit thrown down our throats DECAYS the very moral fiber that was once America.... Sorry FAGERALS!
And this is an example of the fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate the American people will reject – along with Cruz and many other GOP candidates.

Yes, we will listen to a Racist, Black Shyster with an agenda for OUR opinions.... You've got to be kidding, but I know you are really THIS STUPID!

Well, if their interest is indeed to protect traditional marriage, I suggest they also make divorce illegal.

In this day and age, I remain unclear as to why so many see the issue of same sex marriage as such a threat to this nation. Aren't there bigger troubles ailing the U.S.?
Yes, but finding solutions to those problems is difficult, protracted, and not politically expedient, failing to fire up the conservative base, unlike fear, ignorance, and hate concerning same-sex couples.

The OP title is a lie. Cruz did not say same sex marriage was a danger. What he actually said was that courts that over rule the will of the people are a danger. In this case regarding same sex marriage.
And he's right. Power derives from the will of the people. When judges over rule that you have tyranny.

So you're cool with interracial marriage bans?

I agree with him...It hurts the family unit that is the core of this country. Marriage must be seen as something special for a man & woman to be together in order to raise a family.

Gay marriage devalues this and makes it seem that children are trash.

Huh? How does raising a child make it 'seem that children are trash'? I've met plenty of gay parents. They're....unremarkable. They don't like changing diapers, like any other parents...they are tired after a day of chasing toddlers, just like any other parents.....they have a phone full of pictures of their kid, just like any other parents.

Its the same shit. In the case of diapers, literally.

I have to agree with Cruz here even though he is constitutionally ineligible to meet Article 2 Section 1. Not only are these same sex marriage rulings a real danger to our liberty but also our sovereignty. Cruz would make an excellent Attorney General.

Ted Cruz Same-Sex Marriage Rulings Are A Real Danger To Our Liberty

What liberty do you lose if your gay neighbors can get a marriage license?
Another fucktard too lazy to read the article. Thus comes off sounding like, well, a fucktard.

I'll ask you the same question. What liberty do you lose if your gay neighbors can get a marriage license?

You don't need any stupid article to answer the question. Answer the question using your own brain, or whatever passes for a brain in that sub-human skull of yours.
If you had botherd your lazy fucking ass to read the article you would understand why your question is moronic. Actually if you had read my earlier post you would have too.
But no.
You are a moron of galactic proportions.
Answer he question. It costs you nothing. Let's hear e real reason you oppose marriage equality. What harm will it bring, real, perceived or otherwise?

I have to agree with Cruz here even though he is constitutionally ineligible to meet Article 2 Section 1. Not only are these same sex marriage rulings a real danger to our liberty but also our sovereignty. Cruz would make an excellent Attorney General.

Those who oppose same sex marriage are a danger to our liberties.

First they come after the gays, then they come after somebody else they don't like.

Cruz is crazy closet queen.

I agree with him...It hurts the family unit that is the core of this country. Marriage must be seen as something special for a man & woman to be together in order to raise a family.

Gay marriage devalues this and makes it seem that children are trash.

Huh? How does raising a child make it 'seem that children are trash'? I've met plenty of gay parents. They're....unremarkable. They don't like changing diapers, like any other parents...they are tired after a day of chasing toddlers, just like any other parents.....they have a phone full of pictures of their kid, just like any other parents.

Its the same shit. In the case of diapers, literally.

Funny you say that. I know two gay couples, both dote on their kids. They're just parents, like the rest of us. There are good ones and some not so good ones. Like you say, unremarkable.

Leave them alone. Leave their kids alone.

What liberty do you lose if your gay neighbors can get a marriage license?
Another fucktard too lazy to read the article. Thus comes off sounding like, well, a fucktard.

I'll ask you the same question. What liberty do you lose if your gay neighbors can get a marriage license?

You don't need any stupid article to answer the question. Answer the question using your own brain, or whatever passes for a brain in that sub-human skull of yours.
If you had botherd your lazy fucking ass to read the article you would understand why your question is moronic. Actually if you had read my earlier post you would have too.
But no.
You are a moron of galactic proportions.
Answer he question. It costs you nothing. Let's hear e real reason you oppose marriage equality. What harm will it bring, real, perceived or otherwise?
Your question is irrelevant to this thread, fucktard. Go read the linked article and see what the real issue is and why Cruz said that.
You are one lazy piece of shit. No wonder you're a city worker.

Those who oppose same sex marriage are a danger to our liberties.

First they come after the gays, then they come after somebody else they don't like.

Cruz is crazy closet queen.
Cruz doesnt oppose gay marriage, cheesehead.

" No wonder you're a city worker"

What a moronic, idiotic myopic statement. Gutless. Spineless

"Courts that over rule the will of the people" IS what Cruz said.
That is even scarier shit than claimed.
We are a nation of LAW, not mob majority "will of the people" rule.
Something about The United States Constitution, an interesting document I suggest Cruz read.
With morons like him and folk that support him no wonder we keep getting our ASSES KICKED by amateur Democrats like Obama.
Fuck Cruz, same as the dumb ass Palin. They are LOSERS.

Forum List

Back