Ted Cruz: Same Sex Marriage Is 'A Real Danger To Our Liberty' (He's Right)

I have to agree with Cruz here even though he is constitutionally ineligible to meet Article 2 Section 1. Not only are these same sex marriage rulings a real danger to our liberty but also our sovereignty. Cruz would make an excellent Attorney General.
Ted Cruz Same-Sex Marriage Rulings Are A Real Danger To Our Liberty
Justices Indicate Shadow-Bias Gay Marriage Question Erodes Last Bastion of Impariality US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Breaking Justice Kagan Must Recuse Herself From Upcoming Gay Marriage Hearing Page 53 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The shadow-stays and exhibited bias by SCOTUS is more than worrisome. It is treason.

I have to agree with Cruz here even though he is constitutionally ineligible to meet Article 2 Section 1. Not only are these same sex marriage rulings a real danger to our liberty but also our sovereignty. Cruz would make an excellent Attorney General.
Justices Indicate Shadow-Bias Gay Marriage Question Erodes Last Bastion of Impariality US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Breaking Justice Kagan Must Recuse Herself From Upcoming Gay Marriage Hearing Page 53 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The shadow-stays and exhibited bias by SCOTUS is more than worrisome. It is treason.
You've lost Sil. Get over it. There's no difference between 7-2 and 5-2, the loss, for you, is the same.

Nope. That's your hallucination. The only 'bias' the court has shown is to precedent. Which is exactly what they're supposed to do. Its not the entire federal judiciary that's wrong and don't understand that law.

Its just you.

"Courts that over rule the will of the people" IS what Cruz said.
That is even scarier shit than claimed.
We are a nation of LAW, not mob majority "will of the people" rule.
Something about The United States Constitution, an interesting document I suggest Cruz read.
With morons like him and folk that support him no wonder we keep getting our ASSES KICKED by amateur Democrats like Obama.
Fuck Cruz, same as the dumb ass Palin. They are LOSERS.
Which part of the constitution gives courts the power to overturn laws?
Which part of the 10th A do you not understand?
Geezus crist, people are so fucking ignorant and stupid it hurts.

The part where the 14th prevents the States using the 10th from violating the 9th. Or applying any of the state law unequally.

And if the courts have no authority to overturn laws.....then why didn't you lament about the court's overreach in McDonald v. Chicago where the courts overturned state empowered laws forbidding the ownership of handguns?

Seems to me that conservatives only insist that the concept of judicial review is constitutionally invalid when they don't like the ruling. When they do like the ruling, the courts magically possess the very power these same conservatives just condemned.
So you cannot answer these questions. WHat a surprise.

I answered it directly:

The part where the 14th prevents the States using the 10th from violating the 9th. Or applying any of the state law unequally.

Dude, you can do your whole 'secret argument' schtick if you want. But its only going to make us point and laugh at you all the harder.

And since you question if the courts can overturn laws.....does that mean that the courts didn't have the power to overturn laws in Chicago in McDonald v. Chicago? Seems your denial of judicial review is rather.....selective.

What liberty do you lose if your gay neighbors can get a marriage license?
Another fucktard too lazy to read the article. Thus comes off sounding like, well, a fucktard.

I'll ask you the same question. What liberty do you lose if your gay neighbors can get a marriage license?

You don't need any stupid article to answer the question. Answer the question using your own brain, or whatever passes for a brain in that sub-human skull of yours.
If you had botherd your lazy fucking ass to read the article you would understand why your question is moronic. Actually if you had read my earlier post you would have too.
But no.
You are a moron of galactic proportions.
Answer he question. It costs you nothing. Let's hear e real reason you oppose marriage equality. What harm will it bring, real, perceived or otherwise?

Given that he once claimed that blacks were genetically unfit to lead, we can't help but be entertained by what he might come up with.

How does same sex marriage affect anyones liberty?

Liberty to hate?
How does same sex marriage affect net neutrality? If you can't show me how same sex marriage will affect net neutrality then you must be for it!

You need to back up and tell us how legal same sex marriage takes any liberty away from you.
Who's claiming that? No one. You are the dumbest poster on here I havent put on ignore.

What liberty do you lose if your gay neighbors can get a marriage license?
Another fucktard too lazy to read the article. Thus comes off sounding like, well, a fucktard.

I'll ask you the same question. What liberty do you lose if your gay neighbors can get a marriage license?

You don't need any stupid article to answer the question. Answer the question using your own brain, or whatever passes for a brain in that sub-human skull of yours.
If you had botherd your lazy fucking ass to read the article you would understand why your question is moronic. Actually if you had read my earlier post you would have too.
But no.
You are a moron of galactic proportions.
Answer he question. It costs you nothing. Let's hear e real reason you oppose marriage equality. What harm will it bring, real, perceived or otherwise?

Given that he once claimed that blacks were genetically unfit to lead, we can't help but be entertained by what he might come up with.
Kewl story, bro.

Rabbi....isn't this the point in a homosexual thread where you tell us that homosexuals have the same rights to marry as heterosexuals?

Come on Rabbi....we need the laugh

Last edited:
Just want to point out once again that Stevie the racist- the OP of this thread- believes that all negroes want to rape white women, that Jews are secretly in a covenant to take over the world, and that homosexuals are bad- oh and that Ted Cruz is a cool guy.

Just pointed out who supports Ted Cruz.

Rabbi....isn't this the point in a homosexual thread where you tell us that homosexuals have the same rights to marry as heterosexuals?

Its not a homosexual thread. You'e typiucally missed the entire point here.

You do know what same sex marriage is don't you?
You do know what this thread s about, dont you? Oh, wait.

OK so you dont know what this thread is about. Hint: Go back to my first post on this thread and read it.

OK so you dont know what this thread is about. Hint: Go back to my first post on this thread and read it.

You are either being intentionally obstinate
or just being your typical dick

I suspect the latter

You are either being intentionally obstinate
or just being your typical dick

I suspect the latter
Says he guy who doesnt know what this thread is about.
Get outta town.

Forum List

Back