Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

Frankly,My Dear I Give a damn.Even Brett Butler of - Gone With the Wind - { 1939 }
would have to shriek and keep alert.Unlike the way in the classic he walks off after
seeing the horrors of the Civil War destroy his world view.
Where he tells southern belle Scarlett ... " Frankly My Dear,I don't give a damn ! ".
Which apparently these Democrat scoundrels seem OK with.
Because under the Democrats { who are for sale to the highest Oligarch }
seem in a daze.Totally unconnected to any version of Americana.
Much less a Nuclear Family.Texans learn't an important lesson last winter.
When their state was Denied access to electric grid.That's right.Wind Turbine
farms only account for between 10-15 % of their power.
The Grid in Texas { who decides on how much electricity they receive and
from where { out of state } was Micromanaged by a board of supervisors
where only 1 of 4 were from Texas.And a couple weeks before the Ice storm
hit there was a Federal disaster letter from the New White House stating how
Texas must let the Fed decide how much of the Electric Grid power is allotted
to Texas.There was Electric power available but denied Texas during their Ice
Storm.It was a typical example by the Biden Authoritarians at showcasing their
vengence.Because Texas like Florida was called early and decisively on Tuesday
November 3rd.

What in the fuck are you yammering about? :dunno:

You aren't governed by that person.

If you secede, Texas is doomed.
Who's telling us to get the jab or no job? We mostly ignore the stuttering mother fucker, I'll give you that much, but it is an attempt to govern.

We just don't want to share a border with you filthy fucking animals anymore. But like all wifebeaters, you tell us we can't live without you and you promise you won't steal elections in the future..... yada, yada....

Go fuck yourself..... and Brandon.

We are talking about a state that won't take a crow bar to their wallets to build and maintain proper electric grid and system.

The likelihood of Texas raising taxes to dredge a channel is comical.

They are willing to go without electricity and die.

They dredge their own channel?

That's hilarious.
We have beaten your ass on this point over and over again. I'm not gonna do it fifth time.

Our electric grid is perfectly fine as long as we don't have a worthless federal government with its bullshit production regulations and other nonsense.

Next.

We have beaten your ass on this point over and over again. I'm not gonna do it fifth time.

Our electric grid is perfectly fine as long as we don't have a worthless federal government with its bullshit production regulations and other nonsense.

Next.
Texas: "our electric grid is perfectly fine"............................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
1636594052460.png

Liar.

I see we have reached the point where you have nothing but made up lies to spew. Same thing, every day.
:laughing0301:
What the fuck is that supposed to say? How does any of that shit refute what I said?

We have the capacity to power the entire fucking nation, but we had to shut all that shit down because of you ecoterrorist and your goddamn lying bullshit global warming regulations that do nothing but fuck everybody over.

And when we're out of your fucking shit hole "union," we can fire up whatever the fuck we want to have as much power as we need, cocksucker. That doesn't even cover nuclear, which we can do in spades. But we have a federal fucking bullshit piece cock smoke government that shut that down all the motherfucking time.

We will be 100% absolutely fine.

Now go fuck your husband up the ass.

And what makes you think they would be as stupid as Texas to do that?
I don't know. You butt fuckers always call the south backwards, so now suddenly they're smart?

Look, it would be better for college football anywhere but the south, anyway. One of these yankee asswipes could finally win a national championship.

Forum List

Back