Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

I don't know. You butt fuckers always call the south backwards, so now suddenly they're smart?

Look, it would be better for college football anywhere but the south. One of these yankee asswipes could finally win a national championship.
Smarter.....definitely smartER than the kind of Texas you are representing, Tex.

We have beaten your ass on this point over and over again. I'm not gonna do it fifth time.

Our electric grid is perfectly fine as long as we don't have a worthless federal government with its bullshit production regulations and other nonsense.

Next.

Sure dude, how’d that work out for ya last winter? Maybe Gov Fappit & your idiot legislature should have spent a few extra bucks on heated windmills & winterization eh?

No. Explain the reason behind anything Cruz, Greene, Gosar and Sinema does.

They seem to be passing infrastructure bills. What do I win?
How much goes to actual Infrastructure.? Try 10 %.
I guess you are so numbed to being a loser it's like
business as usual.A trillion is One Thousand Billions.
Does that sink-in.

Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military. ALL of it including the Coast Guard. Next hurricane or freeze - No FEMA so you're on your own buddy. And you'll be out of a job after Texas has no more representation in Congress. Maybe you can organize a citizen army and capture Cancun? :)

Sen. Ted Cruz has called on his home state to secede from the U.S. if Democrats "fundamentally destroy the country," adding that Texas should "take" NASA, the military and the country's oil supply along with it.​
"If they pack the Supreme Court, if they make D.C. a state, if they federalize elections and massively expand voter fraud, there may come a point where it's hopeless," Cruz said during a speaking event at Texas A&M last month.​
"We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil," the Republican added.​

Texas produces 41% of the nation's oil.

Texas is the third highest food producing state.

The Feds will have bigger fish to fry...lol

Sure dude, how’d that work out for ya last winter? Maybe Gov Fappit & your idiot legislature should have spent a few extra bucks on heated windmills & winterization eh?
Texas is in pretty good shape.That is why Biden the clown is
feverishly against anything The Great State of Texas implements.
Besides of course Austin.Tx.The seat of power and hub playground for
the states Loony leftists].

We walk with all the Fed shit within or borders...without a single shot being fired.

It's anti-climatctic, I know, but unfortunately, that would be the result.
No you wouldn't. That would be shut down when the feds closed and the military will move all equipment. Texas would be left with empty buildings.

Now we see Cruz Derangement Syndrome from the resident shitheads. But we won’t see the OP after next month. Trump hasn’t been indicted yet. The clocks ticking...

You mean where we were required by the cocksucking useless FedGov to shut down a HUGE portion of the natural gas capacity, which caused the unused portion to freeze from the condensation?

Is that what your ignorant ass is farting about?

Florida AZ and half the south....
No they wouldn't. Those retirees in florida would no longer ger social security, medicare, and just like Texas, the Florida banks would no longer be ferally insured, or deposits because by U.S. treasury notes and there would be a run on banks as retirees moved out of Florida. All the secding states would turn into desolate shitholes.

Who does the producing for Texas? Private companies....private farmers................NOT the state/country.
Which is the way it should be.Or name for me one big city that hasn't been
ruined by Liberals { or today's leftists } who are under the thumb of the Democrats.
Philly is probably the best example.Not Chicago because it's been corrupt\
since even before the classic 1906 novel - The Jungle - by Upton Sinclair.

Which is the way it should be.Or name for me one big city that hasn't been
ruined by Liberals { or today's leftists } who are under the thumb of the Democrats.
Philly is probably the best example.Not Chicago because it's been corrupt\
since even before the classic 1906 novel - The Jungle - by Upton Sinclair.
None.

NO he isn’t asshole. The fact you have to use your stupid Dear Leader term marks you an idiot. Tick tock dumbfuck, tick tock, time is moving.
Trumps time is coming. It's best he faces it while living. Because once hes gone that judge has the ultimate say.

Forum List

Back