Ted Cruz targets Conservative Icon and War Hero Bob Dole.

What else can you say?

In 1942, Dole joined the United States Army's Enlisted Reserve Corps to fight in World War II, becoming a second lieutenant in the Army's 10th Mountain Division. In April 1945, while engaged in combat near Castel d'Aiano in the Apennine mountains southwest of Bologna, Italy, Dole was hit by German machine gun fire in his upper right back and his right arm was also badly injured. As Lee Sandlin describes, when fellow soldiers saw the extent of his injuries, all they thought they could do was to "give him the largest dose of morphine they dared and write an 'M' for 'morphine' on his forehead in his own blood, so that nobody else who found him would give him a second, fatal dose."

And what has Ted Cruz done for this country?

Congratulations! We Just Paid $24 Billion For One Man's $800K Fundraising Scheme

Yeah--Bob Dole certainly didn't deserve that comment. He was shot up really bad during WW2--in fact, I think there is an old movie about it, and it left him with his left side unable to move for the rest of his life. Not only that but he was a "great statesman" in his days in the Senate.

I think Ted Cruz probably hit the dirt on that one.

Where did Cruz attack Bob Dole? I still haven't seen that explained. Dole may have been a war hero, but he was a RINO who sold out America.

spelling error is going to be the least of the far right reactionaries' worries this primary season: You guys are going to get trashed :lol:

Every generation you arise in the party and every time we smash you down; nothing new coming up, same ol same ol

sure, fakey.

As a liberal democratic you smash down upstart conservatives in the party to which you don't even belong.

Take the hint, fakey, you pathetic ass-clown. Nobody with a functioning brain cell believes you, you dishonest obvious poseur hack.

fart off, ilar, you fake :lol:

You are no conservative, just a fucked up wack job out on the far reactionary right and now the bill is due.

The first payment was the defeat of the teaps in the tezas primaries of the creeps opposing cornyn and sessions, real conservatives

the real gop laughs its ass off at you wack jobs :lol:

oh no!!!! Not the tezas primaries!!!! Senile much?

What else can you say?

In 1942, Dole joined the United States Army's Enlisted Reserve Corps to fight in World War II, becoming a second lieutenant in the Army's 10th Mountain Division. In April 1945, while engaged in combat near Castel d'Aiano in the Apennine mountains southwest of Bologna, Italy, Dole was hit by German machine gun fire in his upper right back and his right arm was also badly injured. As Lee Sandlin describes, when fellow soldiers saw the extent of his injuries, all they thought they could do was to "give him the largest dose of morphine they dared and write an 'M' for 'morphine' on his forehead in his own blood, so that nobody else who found him would give him a second, fatal dose."

Congratulations! We Just Paid $24 Billion For One Man's $800K Fundraising Scheme

Yeah--Bob Dole certainly didn't deserve that comment. He was shot up really bad during WW2--in fact, I think there is an old movie about it, and it left him with his left side unable to move for the rest of his life. Not only that but he was a "great statesman" in his days in the Senate.

Mind telling us all what part of that story means we can't criticize his run for president, in which you voted to make him lose? And better yet can you explain why your lack of respect for him resulted in not voting for a war veteran or even considering him for president at all?

Where exactly was your version of "patriotism" during this vote?

What else can you say?

Cruz just signed his political death warrant. He will not be re-elected to the Senate in 2018. The mainstream will take care of him in the chamber during the next four years. The leadership will shame him every day in every way with no say by him.

Tis what tis.

Because you have some war hero you're going to replace him with right? You do have someone in the wings don't you?

sure, fakey.

As a liberal democratic you smash down upstart conservatives in the party to which you don't even belong.

Take the hint, fakey, you pathetic ass-clown. Nobody with a functioning brain cell believes you, you dishonest obvious poseur hack.

You are no conservative, just a fucked up wack job out on the far reactionary right and now the bill is due.

The first payment was the defeat of the teaps in the tezas primaries of the creeps opposing cornyn and sessions, real conservatives

deflection, OK, and you know that is all you have

your folks got their asses kicked last Tuesday :lol:

Did you vote for Dole? Didn't think so, AZMike. You voted Clinton.

Oh, all of you: ask bripat what he thinks about the American Constitution, our form of government, and so forth.

Since he is a self proclaimed anarchist, let's see if he will lie.

Last edited:
Yep, anarchists, far right reactionaries, and libertarians: bunch of weak-headed willies and willettes, not a one of them deserving citizenship.

Not really, dislodging an incumbent is never easy, I make it a practice to never vote for an incumbent because I don't believe in professional politicians, the two words should never be used in the same sentence. I do however recognize reality, which you seem to have lost the handle on, ain't it a bitch getting old? Senile much! :lol::lol::lol:

Not really, dislodging an incumbent is never easy, I make it a practice to never vote for an incumbent because I don't believe in professional politicians, the two words should never be used in the same sentence. I do however recognize reality, which you seem to have lost the handle on, ain't it a bitch getting old? Senile much! :lol::lol::lol:

The fox and the sour grapes routine, huh?

The reality is the TeaPs numbers are going to be at least in the state and national offices

A bitch losing any cred and political power, ain't it>

:lol:

Understand that the far right reactionaries and the TeaPs and the libertarians crusades in the GOP have floundered.

You are done.

The fox and the sour grapes routine, huh?

The reality is the TeaPs numbers are going to be at least in the state and national offices

A bitch losing any cred and political power, ain't it>

:lol:

Understand that the far right reactionaries and the TeaPs and the libertarians crusades in the GOP have floundered.

You are done.

There ya go, misplacing reality again. :lol::lol::lol:

If we in the GOP want to keep losing, we listen and follow the leader of the party of stupid, Ted Cruz

Bob Dole ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Cruz’s comments draw fire from Dole, McCain

Posted by
CNN Senior Producer Kevin Bohn

Washington (CNN) – Former Republican presidential nominees Bob Dole and John McCain are pushing back against Sen. Ted Cruz for comments he made Thursday at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

As Cruz was talking about how the Republican Party had not been successful in recent campaigns and what it needed to do to win, he said if “you want to lose elections, stand for nothing.”

I was waiting to see if any Republicans would actually go and see on their own what riled both Dole and McCain. You can't teach them. You can't debate them. Sometimes we try to get them to go learn something on their own, but it doesn't work. You would think if they figured out how to use Google a single time, it might get them to try it a second time.

when are you going to learn Dean that 90% of the posters here think your a fucking joke?.....just sayin...

We all know the GOP establishment is gearing up for a full scale battle with the TP and their RW allies. Cruz is just practicing his attack methods. THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

Cruz and Palin in 2016!

the reason i dont vote for either party.....the bottom of the barrel is about to be breached....

Forum List

Back