🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz.........What's his angle?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Today in Washington DC there was a rally held by Ted Cruz and attended by the Tea Party against the Iran deal.

Interestingly enough, one of the people invited to speak was Donald Trump, a competitor for the nomination of the GOP.

Now, according to polls, if Donald Trump ever drops out of the campaign, the largest amount of his followers would then fall to Ted Cruz (around 27 percent).

Is Ted Cruz betting on Donald Trump dropping out of the campaign?

It was especially weird to hear each of them when speaking say "when I am President", when you consider that only one of them has that possibility.

The rally was not held by Ted Cruz. The rally was held by Tea Party Patriots. Trump and Cruz were invited speakers.

333l6xg.jpg

It's sorta unprecedented to show up at a political rally with you and your rival as guest speakers.

I think that the only reason Cruz showed up is he's hoping for a "Trump bump", and he's also thinking that Trump is going to drop out soon, meaning he can scoop up his followers.

If Trump falls out, Cruz gets maybe 10% of the total Trumpsters.

It's sorta unprecedented to show up at a political rally with you and your rival as guest speakers.

I think that the only reason Cruz showed up is he's hoping for a "Trump bump", and he's also thinking that Trump is going to drop out soon, meaning he can scoop up his followers.
Cruz showed up because he is associated with the Tea Party more than any other candidate.

Trump showed up just because he can.

According to Ted Cruz, when he was asked to speak, he suggested that Trump be invited so that the entirety of the media shows up and thousands of people.

Trump = full house
No Trump = empty.

Trump made a point to tell the crowd that Ted invited him to speak so he could get a good crowd. I couldn't see his face....but I imagine Teddy did that feminine little thin lip smirk of his when he heard that.

When Mark Levin spoke....I half expected the crowd to storm the White House. He's sure an irresponsible little prick.

not sure it was that smart. If he was rallying for the Iran Deal to get press, fine, but if for himself, it backfired because along with all the Press comes all the attention on Trump. Plus, it makes Trump look all the more impressive showing up for a "rival".... win/win for Trump. Mostly a nothing for Cruz.

Yeah.............especially that after Donald the Chump left, so did most of the press and a good amount of people.

Ted Cruz is looking more and more second rate as the days go by.

I can thank shutdown cruz for my awaking to the reality of the far right. Thank you cutter for turning me around!

George w Bush was acceptable to me! ;) Until I seen the dark side of the haters of science and the cutters of all. This means I don't blame all republicans for this but just people like Cruz.

I wonder if Ted Cruz feels that the little bit of attention he got from the rally was worth the snub he received from the press when Trump sucked all the oxygen out of the room?

Trump made a point to tell the crowd that Ted invited him to speak so he could get a good crowd. I couldn't see his face....but I imagine Teddy did that feminine little thin lip smirk of his when he heard that.

When Mark Levin spoke....I half expected the crowd to storm the White House. He's sure an irresponsible little prick.

Mark rocks.

Storm the White House. Oh hells bells if we were to rock with Mark the Supremes would go down.

Forum List

Back