🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz.........What's his angle?

I wonder if Ted Cruz feels that the little bit of attention he got from the rally was worth the snub he received from the press when Trump sucked all the oxygen out of the room?

How stupid are you? I know you aren't What are you missing?

They are playing the room together fool.

Don't you get it?

I wonder if Ted Cruz feels that the little bit of attention he got from the rally was worth the snub he received from the press when Trump sucked all the oxygen out of the room?

How stupid are you? I know you aren't What are you missing?

They are playing the room together fool.

Don't you get it?

No, Cruz was HOPING they'd play the room together (he knew there was going to be extensive coverage if Trump showed up), but ended up getting dissed when Trump went on first, and then left right after he got off the stage, dragging most of the press and people with him.

But.................his plan backfired on him. Badly.

How is Ted Cruz going to be able to handle ISIS if he can't handle a Huckabee aid? :lol:

According to Ted Cruz, when he was asked to speak, he suggested that Trump be invited so that the entirety of the media shows up and thousands of people.

Trump = full house
No Trump = empty.
Except Drumpf showed up but the crowds didn't!

COegP41UcAAOdGv.jpg

No, it was a pretty small turnout, and it got even smaller when Trump left after appearing on stage, because the press followed him rather than listen to Cruz.

Why does the paranoid left have to include the "Tea Party" in every little conspiracy they seem to hatch when the dreaded Tea Party blends into the crowd like everyone else. The short answer is that Trump draws the crowds. Cruz is a relatively establishment type republican who might be learning something about what the people really want.

Trump made a point to tell the crowd that Ted invited him to speak so he could get a good crowd. I couldn't see his face....but I imagine Teddy did that feminine little thin lip smirk of his when he heard that.
Well it seems nobody told the crowd!

Iran-rally-2-Jim-Erwin.jpg

Forum List

Back