Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Revoke Welfare Voting Rights

Fuck but you're an idiot.

{"I never shit my pants to get out of the draft," says Nugent, good-naturedly.

"You also told them you took crystal meth before the medical — as a result of which, and I quote: 'I got this big juicy 4F.'"

"Unbelievable. Meth," he replies, in a tone of deep sarcasm. "Yes, that's my drug of choice. You've got to realise that these interviewers would arrive with glazed eyes and I would make stories up. I never did crystal meth. And I never pooped my pants."

"But you did dodge the draft."

"I had a 1Y [student deferment]. I enrolled at Oakland Community College." }

Read your own fucking links.

He was classified 1-S (high school student deferment) in 1967 and 2-S (college student deferment) in 1968; then after being reclassified 1-A (available for military service) in 1969 he was rejected as a result of a physical examination and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons "qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency" and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling). After the 1-Y classification was eliminated at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F.

:lol:

Which groups do you agree with Poopy Pants on?

1. People working for defense contractors (and their families)
2. Church-goers
3. Homeowners
4. People in the fossil fuel business (and their families)
5. Veterans

5 Groups of Americans Who Shouldn't Have the Right To Vote, According to Ted Nugent's Twisted Logic | Alternet

Veterans? Really? The only people in this country actually willing to put their ass on the line FOR this country?

But..................what else can you expect from a draft dodger?

2. Church-goers
3. Homeowners
5. Veterans

5 Groups of Americans Who Shouldn't Have the Right To Vote, According to Ted Nugent's Twisted Logic | Alternet

It's hard to get an exact figure on how much we spend to subsidize the fossil fuel industry

LOL! Poor liberals aren't very good at math.

What Ted Nugent REALLY said...

Let's also stop the insanity by suspending the right to vote of any American who is on welfare. Once they get off welfare and are self-sustaining, they get their right to vote restored. No American on welfare should have the right to vote for tax increases on those Americans who are working and paying taxes to support them. That's insane.

The rest of the OP is nothing but swill being peddled by the leftist rabble @ Alternet.

2. Church-goers
3. Homeowners
5. Veterans

IMO, Veterans and Active Duty military come first when it comes to the right to vote. In fact, I wouldn't object if that was a requirement to vote.

Let's also stop the insanity by suspending the right to vote of any American who is on welfare. Once they get off welfare and are self-sustaining, they get their right to vote restored. No American on welfare should have the right to vote for tax increases on those Americans who are working and paying taxes to support them. That's insane.

The rest of the OP is nothing but swill being peddled by the leftist rabble @ Alternet.

I'm sorry but Veterans have earned the right to vote, regardless of their financial circumstances now. It's sad that some of our Active Military and their families have to depend on food stamps and the like to get by, no not sad, an embarrassment to our country. Anyone who says the people who have put or are putting their lives on the line for our country shouldn't have the right to vote, well those are the people who shouldn't have the right to vote.

Last edited:

2. Church-goers
3. Homeowners
5. Veterans

hey "Poopy-Brains"......where in that article did Nugent mention anyone of these?.....or is it the person doing the story projecting what he believes Nugent is saying?....

Plenty of the people that the OP listed are on welfare or public assistance.

Where does a draft dodger, like Pedophile Nugent, get the stones to tell anyone what they can and can't do.

I'm sorry but if Veterans have earned the right to vote, regardless of their financial circumstances now. It's sad that some of our Active Military and their families have to depend on food stamps and the like to get buy, no not sad, an embarrassment to our country. Anyone who says the people who have put or are putting their lines on the line for our country shouldn't have the right to vote, well those are the people who shouldn't have the right to vote.

Our First and Second Ladies are working against the GOpB's efforts to trash our vets and their families.

As far as I'm concerned, vets and their families should be treated like royalty but Rs disagree. Voted against handicap access in oyher countries in top of all the votes against jobs and housing.

I despise everything the GObP does and stands for.

Forum List

Back