Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Revoke Welfare Voting Rights

You can ask progressives for intellectual honesty day and night; you'll never get it. They're innately dishonest and without character. Additionally, lahkota is not intellectual in any way, shape or form.

Our First and Second Ladies are working against the GOpB's efforts to trash our vets and their families.

As far as I'm concerned, vets and their families should be treated like royalty but Rs disagree. Voted against handicap access in oyher countries in top of all the votes against jobs and housing.

I despise everything the GObP does and stands for.

You are so full of shit....before my father, my father, my father in law, my husband, my son, are all military and veterans. My son just told me last night how he sees the majority of military really pissed off at the govt'. Yes, vets and active military should be treated as royalty. Don't you dare tell the lie that "R's" are against the military. That's an outright LIE.

Ha! Oh, they're all for the military when it comes to elections, looking tough and home town parades, but when it comes to actually supporting veterans, and wounded/crippled veterans in particular?

No, republicans have proven, time and again, that they could give a flying fuck about those guys.

And no, no one in this country should be 'treated like royalty'. That's what we rebelled against, almost 250 years ago.

Remember?

You mean like Soros, Warren Buffet, Bill gates, Michael Bloomberg, Ted Turner, etc, etc...

Code pink and other groups taught us what the plwl's think of the military...

I see you're changing avatar quite often...wink

Ted Nugent Admits to Sex Addiction with Young Girls - YouTube

Still agree?

“Courtney Love phoned into the Howard Stern Show on Monday before eventually coming into the studio where she made the shocking allegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn’t want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old — which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent’s official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum’s search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn’t even have breasts yet.
Romney supporter Ted Nugent: Pedophile? He says so! (Video) - Baltimore liberal | Examiner.com

Chappaquiddick and Ted gets elected...only with democrats that failure is pushed forward like affirmative action.

When is Jon Corzine going to be brought up on charges like bernie madoff?

Not in a lib wonder land...right?>?>?>?

What Ted Nugent REALLY said...

The rest of the OP is nothing but swill being peddled by the leftist rabble @ Alternet.

I'm sorry but if Veterans have earned the right to vote, regardless of their financial circumstances now. It's sad that some of our Active Military and their families have to depend on food stamps and the like to get buy, no not sad, an embarrassment to our country. Anyone who says the people who have put or are putting their lines on the line for our country shouldn't have the right to vote, well those are the people who shouldn't have the right to vote.

Our First and Second Ladies are working against the GOpB's efforts to trash our vets and their families.

As far as I'm concerned, vets and their families should be treated like royalty but Rs disagree. Voted against handicap access in oyher countries in top of all the votes against jobs and housing.

I despise everything the GObP does and stands for.
You're not telling the truth, Luddly, and you know you're standing on a sinkhole, don't you.

Republicans do support veterans, do support troops, ensure that legislation supports their lifelong health care, housing, and that when they come home, they have jobs. We put so much energy into ensuring their welfare when they get home, we hardly have time to defend ourselves from the likes of the kind of lies with which you are smearing troop-supporting people that Republicans are and have always been.

I noticed you're throwing a bevy of unsupported false allegations around. Please have your side of the aisle stop throwing bill-killing amendments to bills aimed at supporting our troops. They do it so people like you can target us for things we're innocent of to cover the atrocities that Democrats pile onto our troops to get even with them voting for Republicans.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time with your misleading false-case scenarios.

Naughty on you.

Last edited:
You are so full of shit....before my father, my father, my father in law, my husband, my son, are all military and veterans. My son just told me last night how he sees the majority of military really pissed off at the govt'. Yes, vets and active military should be treated as royalty. Don't you dare tell the lie that "R's" are against the military. That's an outright LIE.

Ha! Oh, they're all for the military when it comes to elections, looking tough and home town parades, but when it comes to actually supporting veterans, and wounded/crippled veterans in particular?

No, republicans have proven, time and again, that they could give a flying fuck about those guys.

And no, no one in this country should be 'treated like royalty'. That's what we rebelled against, almost 250 years ago.

Remember?

You mean like Soros, Warren Buffet, Bill gates, Michael Bloomberg, Ted Turner, etc, etc...

No, not like that. What don't you understand about 'no one in this country should be treated like royalty, child? No one denies that some likely are, but go look up the word 'should'.

Which is absolutely irrelevant to what I stated.

I see you still pathologically worship me like a good little closeted slave.

Sorry your ass still hurts from our last exchange.

Remember?

No, not like that. What don't you understand about 'no one in this country should be treated like royalty, child? No one denies that some likely are, but go look up the word 'should'.
Which is absolutely irrelevant to what I stated.

We didn't rebel over people being treated like royalty, you dolt. We rebelled against unfair taxation, taxation without representation.

And we're headed there again.

No, not like that. What don't you understand about 'no one in this country should be treated like royalty, child? No one denies that some likely are, but go look up the word 'should'.Which is absolutely irrelevant to what I stated.

We didn't rebel over people being treated like royalty, you dolt. We rebelled against unfair taxation, taxation without representation.

And we're headed there again.

All of which came from us being subjects of a King who presided over an empire, who was treated like royalty, basically imposing conditions at will, because he was royalty.

You've proved yourself to be a simpleton. America didn't rebel because there was a king. America rebelled because they were ruled tyrannically, were not allowed to manage or profit from their own resources.

Take a clue.

My 9 year old son has a better grasp of what motivated colonists to rebel. A second grade teacher would give you an "f" for your "report" on the revolution, if you were stupid enough to submit it.

You've proved yourself to be a simpleton. America didn't rebel because there was a king. America rebelled because they were ruled tyrannically, were not allowed to manage or profit from their own resources.

Take a clue.

I just stated we rebelled because the king could rule us as per his whim, i.e., tyranny.

Please be far, far less stupid, for once in your life. No one is buying your mouthbreather attempts to parse words.

My 9 year old son has a better grasp of what motivated colonists to rebel. A second grade teacher would give you an "f" for your "report" on the revolution, if you were stupid enough to submit it.

Your inability to actually read simple English duly noted.

Yeah, you're an idiot, kiddo. Good luck. You're going to get your wings clipped fairly severely if this is the extent of your grasp of our history.

Yeah, you're an idiot, kiddo. Good luck. You're going to get your wings clipped fairly severely if this is the extent of your grasp of our history.

LOL! I accept your admission that you have no clue what you're braying about, and have to make things up in order to prop up your fragile ego.

It would help if you weren't so rankly dishonest from your oink to your curly tail, but that's really not my problem.

Forum List

Back