Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Revoke Welfare Voting Rights

I heard the revolution took place because there is oxygen.

Moron.

Your historical illiteracy is duly noted along with your gutter level of English comprehension.

I'd ask you to be less stupid, but that's clearly impossible.

No, not like that. What don't you understand about 'no one in this country should be treated like royalty, child? No one denies that some likely are, but go look up the word 'should'.Which is absolutely irrelevant to what I stated. I see you still pathologically worship me like a good little closeted slave.

Sorry your ass still hurts from our last exchange.

We didn't rebel over people being treated like royalty, you dolt. We rebelled against unfair taxation, taxation without representation.

And we're headed there again.

All of which came from us being subjects of a King who presided over an empire, who was treated like royalty, basically imposing conditions at will, because he was royalty.
Is Barack Obama not being held to a Kings standard (Royalty) by his base or his minions?

I think so...

The way he slaughtered his rock career by becoming a fringe-right asshole.

Last edited:
Is Nugent also guilty of incest?

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SPIN - Google Books

Is Nugent also guilty of incest?

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SPIN - Google Books
I don't know, why don't you go ask Elvis about this when he met Prescilla in Germany or Loretta Lynn about her first relationship age and how she married at a young age or Jerry Lee Lewis who married what his 1st cousin or 2nd cousin, and Michael Jackson on his relationships and on and on it all goes, instead of cherry picking for your political purposes ? You want to get into digging up hollywood dirt or relationships that were not up to bible standards in America, then you could be here asking these same questions for a loooooong long while, especially when it comes to hollywood and it's weird way of doing things. What leaves me dumbfounded though, is how does someone like Ted Nugent become a conservative, especially out of that lifestyle in which he lived back in the day? This guy has got to be torn into as found within his soul, unless he has truly seen the light finally, and is trying to rectify his life somehow now, so it will be hard for some or any to take him seriously ever, and this especialy so by what they already know about his past, but can't a man change over time ?

Yes, a man can change over time. Charles Manson has probably changed over time...
Nope, now that is one cat that isn't changing, but I'm surprised that the liberals havn't allowed him to be moved to a prison mental ward as of yet or a softer prison, because this cat is defintely mental, just like they want to politically play it with the prisoners at gwuantonimo bay.... I bet there is some manson's among those cats also, but as long as it is politically correct, then they will be treated as less of a threat unto us all by the liberals who hate America, and see America as the villan instead of all of these cats..

I just stated we rebelled because the king could rule us as per his whim, i.e., tyranny.

Izzatrite, sparky?

{On this day in 1775, King George III speaks before both houses of the British Parliament to discuss growing concern about the rebellion in America, which he viewed as a traitorous action against himself and Great Britain. He began his speech by reading a "Proclamation of Rebellion" and urged Parliament to move quickly to end the revolt and bring order to the colonies.}

King George III speaks to Parliament of American rebellion — History.com This Day in History — 10/27/1775

Please be far, far less stupid, for once in your life. No one is buying your mouthbreather attempts to parse words.

You really put the DUHHH in dumbfuck.

I don't know, why don't you go ask Elvis about this when he met Prescilla in Germany or Loretta Lynn about her first relationship age and how she married at a young age or Jerry Lee Lewis who married what his 1st cousin or 2nd cousin, and Michael Jackson on his relationships and on and on it all goes, instead of cherry picking for your political purposes ? You want to get into digging up hollywood dirt or relationships that were not up to bible standards in America, then you could be here asking these same questions for a loooooong long while, especially when it comes to hollywood and it's weird way of doing things. What leaves me dumbfounded though, is how does someone like Ted Nugent become a conservative, especially out of that lifestyle in which he lived back in the day? This guy has got to be torn into as found within his soul, unless he has truly seen the light finally, and is trying to rectify his life somehow now, so it will be hard for some or any to take him seriously ever, and this especialy so by what they already know about his past, but can't a man change over time ?

You have to forgive Shitting Bull, AKA Lakhota; when he was young he stuck a #6 Phillips head screwdriver in his left eye and shoved it to the hilt, then spent an hour rotating it until no brain matter remained intact. He basically has soup between his ears.

I just stated we rebelled because the king could rule us as per his whim, i.e., tyranny.

Izzatrite, sparky?

{On this day in 1775, King George III speaks before both houses of the British Parliament to discuss growing concern about the rebellion in America, which he viewed as a traitorous action against himself and Great Britain. He began his speech by reading a "Proclamation of Rebellion" and urged Parliament to move quickly to end the revolt and bring order to the colonies.}

King George III speaks to Parliament of American rebellion — History.com This Day in History — 10/27/1775

Please be far, far less stupid, for once in your life. No one is buying your mouthbreather attempts to parse words.

Yawn. All of which is irrelevant to the fact that we were ruled over by a king, as part of an empire, and although he had parliament to deal with, his whim in regards to the colonies was basically rubbed-stamped by them.

Thanks for yet again not only making my case for me, but insisting of trumpeting your meth-addled pig ignorance of history.

Please try harder when you come here to get slapped like a little bitch. You're making it far too easy and it's getting boring.

Yawn. How many days have you been up now, meth-boi?

I get up at 4:15 A.M. each morning. I'm surprised with your stalking you didn't know that? See, that's the downside of all the spray paint that you huff, it destroyed the two braincells you once had.

Stalking? LOL! I'd normally admonish you not to flatter yourself, but it's clear your meth-induced paranoia rearing it's ugly head again.

Seriously, does your parole officer know you've never actually been off the shit?

Always happy to hand you your ass on a platter.

No, no need to thank me. I consider it charity work.

Izzatrite, sparky?

Yawn. All of which is irrelevant to the fact that we were ruled over by a king, as part of an empire, and although he had parliament to deal with, his whim in regards to the colonies was basically rubbed-stamped by them.

Thanks for yet again not only making my case for me, but insisting of trumpeting your meth-addled pig ignorance of history.

Please try harder when you come here to get slapped like a little bitch. You're making it far too easy and it's getting boring.

Using your non-reasoning, we rebelled because we are human.

Moron.

Izzatrite, sparky?

Using your non-reasoning, we rebelled because we are human.

Moron.

You've demonstrated that you're incapable of even the most rudimentary, reptilian-level reasoning for this entire thread.

I'm sorry to have made you look like a fool for all of your bumblefuck attempts at responses, but I figure it's a lesson that I owe you. And, apparently, you need it over and over again.

Still, you are a charming little retard.

Forum List

Back