Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Revoke Welfare Voting Rights

Social Security is charity? Since when?

The last time I checked, I was still paying SS taxes.

SSDI is welfare. When Bill Clinton signed welfare reform, the administration quietly moved those on General Relief over to Social Security Disability Insurance, doubling the monthly allotment the recipient got and ending means testing. Essentially, setting them on the dole for life.

You are correct that the retirement benefits are paid for by you, but Clinton raped SS and turned much of it into a welfare scam.

Yes it's charity. It's AN ENTITLEMENT. ENTITLEMENT. You don't have to do anything to earn it, i.e., charity.

Just the same as welfare..which is also an entitlement program.

Ted Nugent is about as relevant (and intelligent) as Sarah Palin.

On the main lead to Stranglehold, you need to cover the 13th fret of the D string with your first finger, on the 15th of the G, you need to do a 1 1/3 bend and hit the 17th of B with your pinky, dropping the 1/3 portion of the bend on G at the same time to give the disharmonic overtone. This is one tiny phrase of an iconic riff.

I've learned the technique - but Nugent wrote it - created it - and it is genius,

Nothing you've done in your life even comes close.

Ted Nugent is about as relevant (and intelligent) as Sarah Palin.

On the main lead to Stranglehold, you need to cover the 13th fret of the D string with your first finger, on the 15th of the G, you need to do a 1 1/3 bend and hit the 17th of B with your pinky, dropping the 1/3 portion of the bend on G at the same time to give the disharmonic overtone. This is one tiny phrase of an iconic riff.

I've learned the technique - but Nugent wrote it - created it - and it is genius,

Nothing you've done in your life even comes close.

Well, that certainly qualifies Nugent to revamp our social programs.

The problem you have Shitting Bull, is that you're astoundingly stupid. I have no interest in Ted Nugent social programs, or Eddie Vedder vegan campaigns, or Natalie Mains commentary. I pay to see musicians play music. All three I listed are controversial - and I don't give a shit, because they are ALL exceptional musicians.

The problem you have Shitting Bull, is that you're astoundingly stupid. I have no interest in Ted Nugent social programs, or Eddie Vedder vegan campaigns, or Natalie Mains commentary. I pay to see musicians play music. All three I listed are controversial - and I don't give a shit, because they are ALL exceptional musicians.

I'm sorry, I didn't know this was a music thread.

This loony OP is obviously suffering from TNDS (Ted Nugent Derangement Syndrome). Like the 3rd or 4th post he or she has posted on him. Good News/Bad News is guess. Good news is, he or she may be cured of their BDS/PDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome/Palin Derangement Syndrome). Bad news is, he or she has lost it again. Ted Nugent is the new obsession. Oh well, waddayagunnado, right?

It's puzzling to see the RWnuts distance themselves from Ted Nugent and his RWnut ideas, when most of them essentially agree with him on his major points.

It's puzzling to see the RWnuts distance themselves from Ted Nugent and his RWnut ideas, when most of them essentially agree with him on his major points.

It's puzzling seeing Communists suddenly claim the political views of a rock star have an impact on national policy...

No doubt you come equally unglued when Ozzy Osborne says something - even though you couldn't understand what it was....

LOL, leftists - heads filled with shit, hearts filled with hate...

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. They agree with him, you Communist dunces bitch. They distance themselves from him, you Communist dunces still bitch.

We get the message loud & clear. You guys hate anyone who's not a full-on Communist/Progressive wanker like you. You guys are pretty easy to figure. You're not nearly as smart or as deep as you think you are.

It's puzzling seeing Communists suddenly claim the political views of a rock star have an impact on national policy...

No doubt you come equally unglued when Ozzy Osborne says something - even though you couldn't understand what it was....

LOL, leftists - heads filled with shit, hearts filled with hate...
First off, you have to have translator to hear what Ozzie says...

Dump the white Communist assholes, and enjoy the Nugent show. That's my advice to Native Americans. Native Americans are allowing white Communist assholes to turn em into a bunch of whiny pussies. They've become too closely aligned with them.

They're being heavily influenced to support white Communist political agendas, much like African Americans have. It's actually hurting their cause. So just dump the white Communists, and enjoy the show.

Dump the white Communist assholes, and enjoy the Nugent show. That's my advice to Native Americans. Native Americans are allowing white Communist assholes to turn em into a bunch of whiny pussies. They've become too closely aligned with them.

They're being heavily influenced to support white Communist political agendas, much like African Americans have. It's actually hurting their cause. So just dump the white Communists, and enjoy the show.

I love to see Teddy play.

I hate to see Teddy SING....

I love to see Teddy play.

I hate to see Teddy SING....

He puts on a great show. It's very sad to see so many Native Americans allowing white Communists/Progressives to influence them so much. They're too closely aligned with them at this point. They're being forced to support the Communists' political agendas. Much the way African Americans have been. They need to begin distancing themselves from them. Just dump em, and get on with the show.

Forum List

Back