Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Revoke Welfare Voting Rights

Quick question for all you right wingers......................who speaks more for your group?

A drug addled rock star who may have had indecent relations with those under the age of 18, or, an Oxycotin addict who spews hate on the radio?

You all should worry about the idiots who speak for you
Bill Maher-calls women Vice Presidential candidates, Cxxnts
Chrissy Matthews-gets tingles over Obama
Ed Schultz-one nasty piece of work
Randi Rhodes-drunken shrill woman
Al Sharpton
David Letterman
Mikey Moore
and the beat goes on

Last edited:
That's where you fail, Stephanie... You defend Uncle Teddy like he DOES speak for you... the only idiot that speaks for me is me.

Try INDEPENDENT thinking for a change... loose the conservative talking point chains and speak for yourself.

Unless you really do understand, believe in, and support the hateful agenda that Nugent represents, if that's the case and your attitude, carry on.
:dig:
It's your political grave.

Resist we much and Al is retard about that

Last edited by a moderator:
That's where you fail, Stephanie... You defend Uncle Teddy like he DOES speak for you... the only idiot that speaks for me is me.

Try INDEPENDENT thinking for a change... loose the conservative talking point chains and speak for yourself.

Unless you really do understand, believe in, and support the hateful agenda that Nugent represents, if that's the case and your attitude, carry on.
:dig:
It's your political grave.

:lol:
Nugents hateful agenda
I don't give a shit what Nugent or you have to say..I worry more about these Politicians hateful agenda, Obama and Democrats
so go dig your sermon to someone else..

Last edited:
Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Revoke Welfare Voting Rights

Fuckin'-A!

Nugent for Prez! :thup:

Yea Jethro, I'm sure you and Ted would make Goober and Gomer look like Einstein class Nobel Prize winners.

Why don't you contact Teddy boy, you could take him some possum stew, swap spit and he could make you squeal like a pig.

You and the people who thanked you have just confirmed that there is not a moderate thought in your tiny little peas.

"If you're not pissing off the idiots then chances are you're an idiot" - Ted Nugent

lol Rock on and keep spreading the truth Teddy!!

He's running out of time. He promised he would be dead or in jail by April. Do you know which he is going to do?

Nobody gives a shit about Nugent's opinion.

Nobody even gives a shit about Nugent's music.

There is no reason to mention him at all.

Considering Nugent's enthusiasm for "slaughtering" animals, I understand his choice of words.

Uncle Ted eats what he slaughters, you just need to buy the Nugent cook book on how to prepare your slaughter.
$61W59275SSL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

While your cooking the slaughter for the gourmet dinner...for your listening pleasure you might play:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFpiGWo]Amboy Dukes, The Journey to the Center of the Mind - YouTube[/ame]

Ted's music had it's place and he drew the crowds.
Heis music is what gave him his platform for his politics and his hunting.

Ted's music had it's place and he drew the crowds.
Heis music is what gave him his platform for his politics and his hunting.

Ted still puts on a great show with an insane amount of energy, especially for an old boy like him. Musicians 1/3 of his age don't have his energy to make a guitar sing like he still can, for as long as he can.

I think he has more fans now than he did in the 80s.

His music and his personality tire me out..I feel for the people who live around him 24/7 because he is undoubtedly exhausting. But I still like him...I don't know about his childhood, but the lifestyle he has now is very familiar to me (well except for all the money and the concerts and world travel and such, lol)

Forum List

Back