🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Nugents To Blacks: "Don't Claim 'Black Lives Matter' When You Ignore The Millions You Abort"

This is a question pro-aborts endlessly badger pro-lifers with: “If you so badly want babies to be born, how many are you willing to adopt?” They hope that by casting pro-lifers as somehow not doing enough to give “unwanted” children a home, they can divert attention away from the deaths they’re responsible for and guilt a few of us into shutting up. If that reminds you of a child snapping, “If you love it so much, why don’t you marry it?,” that’s because the challenge is about as sophisticated.

Sorry, but moral high ground doesn’t come that cheaply, the primary reason being that it doesn’t change the tiny details of a) who’s making children they don’t want in the first place, and b) who’s actually killing them and perpetuating that killing. Can anyone think of any other scenario where “I should be able to harm someone unless you aid me in some way” would be taken even remotely seriously as moral reasoning? If I forbid somebody from stealing my neighbor’s car, am I therefore obligated to let the would-be thief borrow my own?

Of course not. It’s preposterous. Again, pro-aborts are (intentionally) confusing the difference between abstaining from harm and going out of one’s way to do good. Our obligation to the former doesn’t necessarily entail the latter. And just because Person A won’t help Person B, it doesn’t give Person C a license to kill Person B. So even if this objection were to reveal that pro-lifers are somehow negligent in this area, it wouldn’t legitimize legal abortion.

It’s certainly true that all people, pro-lifers included, should do their part to find abandoned children homes, including adopting them themselves when they can. But, at the risk of ruining a perfectly good narrative by asking the obvious question, how do pro-aborts know we already aren’t? Do they have any reason other than malice to suggest that pro-life Americans aren’t adopting at a perfectly respectable rate compared to the rest of the population? Heck, how do we know pro-lifers aren’t adopting more than our “choice”-minded brethren? (After all, conservatives and religious Americans are more charitable in other ways.)
Personally, I’m not aware of adoption data to either effect, so if any of our critics can prove they’ve got facts behind the smears, step right up. It is, however, worth noting that even when pro-lifers do exactly what pro-aborts chastise us for allegedly not doing, it doesn’t make them hate us any less – just ask Rep. Michele Bachmann.

Besides, moving on from the macro to the individual level, it’s awfully presumptuous to assume whether the circumstances of a stranger’s personal life – yes, even a pro-lifer – are conducive to providing an orphaned child a good home, whether due to the number of children one already has (conservatives tend to have more kids than liberals), making too little to handle adoption’s steep price tag, being unmarried and therefore unable to provide a two-parent home, or simply because one isn’t good with kids.

Lastly, regardless of how many pro-lifers are personally adopting, the fact is that we’ve more than stepped up to support adoption – just take a look at Students for Life’s rundown of adoption activism and groups, and compare it to Planned Parenthood’s own abortion-to-adoption ratio (fun fact: the United States actually has more crisis pregnancy centers than Planned Parenthood clinics).
Another day, another shabby excuse for mass slaughter dispatched. It’s a sad commentary on our culture that there remain any venues where you can be taken seriously badgering someone to take care of a stranger’s child while cherishing the child’s own mother’s right to kill him or her.

Any other dumb statement RightWingNut?

If you don't care what happens to all the unwanted children then you have no idea what moral high ground looks like.
You kill them to save them from having possibly difficult lives? They might have had fun sometimes.

One of their reasons is to CONTROL black population that would become a more significant POLITICAL force, and would start to recognize how the Democrats have KEPT THEM BACK for the last half century or more!

You know how them darkies are.....such children, so easily manipulated by their Democrat overseers. I wonder they don't all see the light and become Republicans?
Are you saying all black people are Democrats?

No, I leave absolutes like that to stupid fucks like the author of this thread.

This is a question pro-aborts endlessly badger pro-lifers with: “If you so badly want babies to be born, how many are you willing to adopt?” They hope that by casting pro-lifers as somehow not doing enough to give “unwanted” children a home, they can divert attention away from the deaths they’re responsible for and guilt a few of us into shutting up. If that reminds you of a child snapping, “If you love it so much, why don’t you marry it?,” that’s because the challenge is about as sophisticated.

Sorry, but moral high ground doesn’t come that cheaply, the primary reason being that it doesn’t change the tiny details of a) who’s making children they don’t want in the first place, and b) who’s actually killing them and perpetuating that killing. Can anyone think of any other scenario where “I should be able to harm someone unless you aid me in some way” would be taken even remotely seriously as moral reasoning? If I forbid somebody from stealing my neighbor’s car, am I therefore obligated to let the would-be thief borrow my own?

Of course not. It’s preposterous. Again, pro-aborts are (intentionally) confusing the difference between abstaining from harm and going out of one’s way to do good. Our obligation to the former doesn’t necessarily entail the latter. And just because Person A won’t help Person B, it doesn’t give Person C a license to kill Person B. So even if this objection were to reveal that pro-lifers are somehow negligent in this area, it wouldn’t legitimize legal abortion.

It’s certainly true that all people, pro-lifers included, should do their part to find abandoned children homes, including adopting them themselves when they can. But, at the risk of ruining a perfectly good narrative by asking the obvious question, how do pro-aborts know we already aren’t? Do they have any reason other than malice to suggest that pro-life Americans aren’t adopting at a perfectly respectable rate compared to the rest of the population? Heck, how do we know pro-lifers aren’t adopting more than our “choice”-minded brethren? (After all, conservatives and religious Americans are more charitable in other ways.)
Personally, I’m not aware of adoption data to either effect, so if any of our critics can prove they’ve got facts behind the smears, step right up. It is, however, worth noting that even when pro-lifers do exactly what pro-aborts chastise us for allegedly not doing, it doesn’t make them hate us any less – just ask Rep. Michele Bachmann.

Besides, moving on from the macro to the individual level, it’s awfully presumptuous to assume whether the circumstances of a stranger’s personal life – yes, even a pro-lifer – are conducive to providing an orphaned child a good home, whether due to the number of children one already has (conservatives tend to have more kids than liberals), making too little to handle adoption’s steep price tag, being unmarried and therefore unable to provide a two-parent home, or simply because one isn’t good with kids.

Lastly, regardless of how many pro-lifers are personally adopting, the fact is that we’ve more than stepped up to support adoption – just take a look at Students for Life’s rundown of adoption activism and groups, and compare it to Planned Parenthood’s own abortion-to-adoption ratio (fun fact: the United States actually has more crisis pregnancy centers than Planned Parenthood clinics).
Another day, another shabby excuse for mass slaughter dispatched. It’s a sad commentary on our culture that there remain any venues where you can be taken seriously badgering someone to take care of a stranger’s child while cherishing the child’s own mother’s right to kill him or her.

Any other dumb statement RightWingNut?

If you don't care what happens to all the unwanted children then you have no idea what moral high ground looks like.
You kill them to save them from having possibly difficult lives? They might have had fun sometimes.

One of their reasons is to CONTROL black population that would become a more significant POLITICAL force, and would start to recognize how the Democrats have KEPT THEM BACK for the last half century or more!

You know how them darkies are.....such children, so easily manipulated by their Democrat overseers. I wonder they don't all see the light and become Republicans?
Only 90% of them

Congrats Pond Scum....

axo9qp.jpg

Blacks don't claim black lives matter when you ignore the thousands your brothers kill per year. Yet, you have the nerve to blame white people for all this??? Wake up.

No, I leave absolutes like that to stupid fucks like the author of this thread.
You said their Democratic overseers. By darkies I figured you meant black people. Not some black people. Maybe 90+%?

Not that I care what Nugent has to say. But he's right and it's not just black people that fits in that. Watching women march and protest for abortion as a right shows our Society has gone to hell. We wouldn't need to replace our population with Illegal immigrants if those 55million aborted babies hadn't happened.

Not that I care what Nugent has to say. But he's right and it's not just black people that fits in that. Watching women march and protest for abortion as a right shows our Society has gone to hell. We wouldn't need to replace our population with Illegal immigrants if those 55million aborted babies hadn't happened.
Women and supporters of abortion have pulled off one of the greatest infanticides in the history of mankind. The caring, nurturing sex indeed.

So called conservatives don't give two shits about black babies one way or the other. As far as they're concerned an abortion is just one less niggra' to worry about later.

So called conservatives don't give two shits about black babies one way or the other. As far as they're concerned an abortion is just one less niggra' to worry about later.
While the black woman who actually aborts the black baby really cares about black babies. Good call.

While the black woman who actually aborts the black baby really cares about black babies. Good call.

You are a racist cock sucker.....your opinions don't matter.
You have aids in your butt. Your opinions stink like man turds.

.....says the girl from Belize. Do you always lie about everything all the time?

.....says the girl from Belize. Do you always lie about everything all the time?
You can only get a boner when you smell your father's shit.

And that makes a total of three on my ignore list.

And that makes a total of three on my ignore list.
Win. :D

I am a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment and hunting but this man is an embarrassing spokesman for both. How this man became a hero in certain circles is beyond me.

Spoken like a person that has never heard him speak save for a sound bite or two and knows nothing about the man other than what the idiots on the left puts out.

Check out Kamp for kids, a nonprofit 501C3 charity, where no donations go to any administrative costs, only those costs associated with making sure the kids get the best experience possible, by the most capable, professional, caring volunteers possible, to teach them these most important values in life.

Saw this posted on Facebook a moment ago. Nugent is right and makes a good point. He exposes what hypocrites black people are.

Edit: Should be 'Nugent' in title.

NRA s Ted Nugent Goes On Racially Charged Ferguson Rant Targeting Black Klansmen Blog Media Matters for America

You gonna pay the welfare? Then shut the fuck up. Every abortion is a good abortion. Remember that. The person having the abortion says they are not ready to have a child and so for that person it is the right choice. Don't think they make the choice lightly.

If you really hate abortion, we need to cover IUD's in Obamacare. IUD's are a lot more effective than rubbers that break and pills that women forget to take. But I suspect you aren't smart enough to be in favor of birth control or planned parenthood. I bet you are an abstainance only person. Unrealistic.

I hate anti abortion people because if it is really the wrong time for them, even they will go get an abortion. Every abortion is immoral except mine is the thinking. Then they go right back to picketing after they themselves get the procedure. Religious people think with their hearts not their brains.

Ted is married.

And once said he can't get it up unless he kills something first.

Or unless his victim is underage.

No wonder sicko RWs love this poopy pants jerk.

I'm pretty sure Ted would like to add a coon hunting segment to his TV show.
That would be great show. After hunting the coons down using dogs, he could find a nice oak tree and put a rope around their necks and string em up like wind chimes.

Pardon me sir, but your sheets are showing.

Apparently, inciting murder is within the accepted behavior of kkk slime AND this board.

or the NAACP

Forum List

Back