Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Details should be revealed soon:
Are militias typically full of kids in their rank and file?

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

Either way the left have the blood of 30+ people on their hands.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

Yup. That is so very true.
Really? We had guns as kids. Even took them to school LEGALLY

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

I would have to read up on their laws, but I think carrying a loaded firearm in public is different than carrying an empty gun on a gun rack. In our state, if you do not have a CCW, the ammo has to be separate (out of arms reach) from your weapon. The gun goes in your glove compartment and ammo in the trunk of your car.

Just doing a web search looks like you might be right. It’s illegal to open carry a firearm under age 18. If that’s the case, he may lose his ability to claim self defense as he was committing a crime.
What crime would that be? The crime of self defense?

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

In Texas a 17 year old can own one,he just cant purchase one.

Can they carry a concealed one in public? Our law is you can't get a CCW until the age of 21.
It’s an open carry state. How do you conceal a rifle?
very carefully,,,

7AEE48A3-565E-483A-A4AB-F0834187745B.jpeg
Kid was born to protect

Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
He looks like one of those INCEL characters.

You know, I kinda thought the same thing. Especially when I saw that he was wearing Crocs. What kind of a gun owner would have a picture of them with their gun, wearing the most pussified type of footwear?

Quick question for you gun owners out there, would you be willing to have your picture taken of you holding your gun and wearing Crocs? Better question still, would any of you guys even own Crocs?

Obviously by my avatar, I have no problem being photoed with my gun. :auiqs.jpg:

Whether or not you would have a picture taken with your gun wasn't quite the question. The question is, would you have that picture taken while wearing Crocs? The follow up question to that was how many of you gun owners actually own Crocs?

That I couldn't tell you. To be totally honest, I didn't know what crocs were until this topic. This is a kid after all. When I was a kid, I wore an army jacket, tie died tee shirts, bell bottom jeans, and had hair down to my shoulders. my mother made me an elastic band for my bike to tie up my bell bottoms because they kept getting caught between the bike chain and sprockets. When the family breaks out the photo album and I see pictures of myself back then, all I can think is OMG, WTF was I thinking? LOL.

That was an issue long after bell bottom jeans. Unless you were a skate rat with skin tight jeans*

Can they carry a concealed one in public? Our law is you can't get a CCW until the age of 21.
CCW's violate the 2nd amendment,,,

The Supreme Court didn't see it that way. According to the last ruling I read, government can regulate your right to firearms, but can't prohibit it, just regulate it. I think that decision was after the national assault gun ban, but don't quote me on that.
well thats just proof they cant read simple english,,,

and saying you cant carry one without their permission is prohibiting having one,,,
just like the back ground checks,,,

its funny how it took them 200 yrs to decide that though,,almost like it was a political decision not a constitutional one,,,

It never was political until the liberals hijacked the Democrat party. Liberals are control freaks. If they don't like or want something, you shouldn't like or want it either. They want to take away our guns and police all at the same time. They want Portland and Seattle every night of the week and us not capable of defending ourselves.
by definition they arent liberals theyre marxist of one flavor or another,,

once thats understood it all makes sense,,,and also proves the ruling by the SCOTUS is worthless and I reject it,,as best I can,,

Gun rights have nothing to do with economic policy....

There are two axis. Social and economic

Actual economic marxists don't exist in america. And social marxists don't either in any numbers

To be a social marxist you'd need to support chinese style authoritarianism. Wanting state enforced equal outcomes for all demographics isn't enough.
dont believe everything you read on the internet,,that compass is wrong in this country,,,

What?

It's a political scale, it's a bit arbitrary. Social and economic policy overlap.

Oobviously if you have no currency and the state controls everything in an economic sense. Your personal liberty is going to be severely limited depending on how they do that.

But to call it wrong is absurd. It's a universal scale specifically trying to remove a variable like American culture so you don't have some twisted view where you think NYT or MSNBC employees are commies working for massive corporations.

Basically all Americans fall at the socially libertarian bottom half of the scale.

it has no meaning in this country under our constitution,,,

our scale is a straight line with total government on the left and anarchy on the right with the constitution in the middle,,,

under our constitution the economy is no business of the federal government,,,

It's a political science tool. No shit....?

It's for objectively mapping where you are on the scale.

To be a marxist you need to be very far to the left on the scale. Which basically no one is

how can you be far left on a circular scale???

Why the fuck would you use a circular scale? lol

Do you not understand how graphing works?

Just because you don't visualize it, doesn't mean it's not still a square graph with 2 axis.....You are not prepared to have this conversation. Hahaha

youre the one that used it not me,,what shape do you think a compass is??

read your links next time,,,

Do you imagine compasses have to be a circle?

A compass just shows true north bud. Or in this case true political alignment

Whooosh

like I said,,,read your link next time,,,

uhhhh huh

tell me more about the imaginary marxists you giant pussy

very carefully,,,
Didn’t look all that concealed running for his life. But he did carefully put one in a few communists. One to the head, a chest shot and nearly took a guys arm off so congrats to this kid.

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

I would have to read up on their laws, but I think carrying a loaded firearm in public is different than carrying an empty gun on a gun rack. In our state, if you do not have a CCW, the ammo has to be separate (out of arms reach) from your weapon. The gun goes in your glove compartment and ammo in the trunk of your car.

Just doing a web search looks like you might be right. It’s illegal to open carry a firearm under age 18. If that’s the case, he may lose his ability to claim self defense as he was committing a crime.

Did you read my post? It looks like it might be illegal to open carry a firearm under 18. Not to mention he was breaking curfew.

very carefully,,,
Didn’t look all that concealed running for his life. But he did carefully put one in a few communists. One to the head, a chest shot and nearly took a guys arm off so congrats to this kid.

kid ruined his own life and you're egging him on

you don't even find this shit on storm front dude

there they tell kids to simmer the fuck down

He'll be lucky to still be a virgin after this

Did you read my post? It looks like it might be illegal to open carry a firearm under 18. Not to mention he was breaking curfew.
So? Are laws applying to the rioters who also had guns and were out past curfew? Or just this guy?

Here’s a graphic video of this first democrat getting what he deserves.

he died like a pig

very carefully,,,

kid ruined his own life and you're egging him on

you don't even find this shit on storm front dude

there they tell kids to simmer the fuck down

He'll be lucky to still be a virgin after this
He has a life to live after defending himself from the left wing pigs. If he hadn’t done that not much else would matter. What he did was justified.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!

You mean the police groupie who was allowed to wander down the street randomly shooting people? Who wasn't even from that town.

There was a time when a boy of 11 was expected to be proficient enough to hunt the family dinner.

This young man was doing the job the police refused to do. He is to be commended.

Uh, shooting people in the street is what the police are doing, and that's why people are upset.

So, let's get this straight from the Kenosha Police Department.

A black man who in a domestic disturbance situation goes to his car to check on his kids needs to be shot in the back 7 times.

A white kid walks down the street with an assault rifle, shoots 3 people, and the police don't even make an attempt to arrest him.

Great double standards you guys have there.
Shooting thugs is no big deal. Give the kid a medal.

I did, in the link does not say this was self-defense. Which means you are the one who didn't read the article. Awkward.

The guy was running with a rifle, he fell down and the pursuers came at him, tried to kick him and take his rifle. There are several videos from multiple sources showing this. It clearly looks like self defense but, I believe he is been charged with first degree murder.

A Daily Caller reporter was on the scene:

"The alleged shooter is currently in custody and is being held at a juvenile facility in Illinois, according to ABC7.
The Daily Caller’s Richie McGinniss interviewed the suspect just before the incident occurred."

"The man, armed with a rifle standing outside a local business, told McGinniss that his “job is to protect this business,” and that “if there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harms way.”

Another video shows what appears to be the shooter running away, while a group of individuals chase after him. One person tries to tackle what appears to be the shooter. He then seems to fire his rifle multiple times before getting up. The suspect then appears to run toward police officers with his hands up. An individual in the video can be heard screaming “Hey! He just shot them!” The shooter then appears to walk past police officers.

Wow, those videos show the whole thing. I wonder if all of this kids supporters realize the first person he killed was white? This kid played too many FPS video games. With all this video evidence, he is toast.

He didn't use the weapon til he had no choice...........the one shot in the arm in the video was about to shoot him dead.

There to protect business. Not sure but their family business.

Only DNC morons defend the ones burning and looting..........forcing people to defend their property and their lives.........

Then cry fowl when their BS gets a taste back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back