Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Details should be revealed soon:
Are militias typically full of kids in their rank and file?

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

Either way the left have the blood of 30+ people on their hands.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

Yup. That is so very true.
Really? We had guns as kids. Even took them to school LEGALLY

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

I would have to read up on their laws, but I think carrying a loaded firearm in public is different than carrying an empty gun on a gun rack. In our state, if you do not have a CCW, the ammo has to be separate (out of arms reach) from your weapon. The gun goes in your glove compartment and ammo in the trunk of your car.

Just doing a web search looks like you might be right. It’s illegal to open carry a firearm under age 18. If that’s the case, he may lose his ability to claim self defense as he was committing a crime.
You don't just go to a protest and start shooting whoever you want to shoot.
That's murder.

Listen Kid, you’re out of your league Here. He was charged with first degree murder because he shot someone in a parking lot then as he was fleeing the scene tripped and shot and killed again.

Witness accounts and video show that the shootings took place in two stages: The gunman first shot someone at a car lot, then jogged away, stumbled and fell in the street, and opened fire again as members of the crowd closed in him.

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

I would have to read up on their laws, but I think carrying a loaded firearm in public is different than carrying an empty gun on a gun rack. In our state, if you do not have a CCW, the ammo has to be separate (out of arms reach) from your weapon. The gun goes in your glove compartment and ammo in the trunk of your car.

You know, I'm not really sure what the laws were back then, but I do know that a lot of the kids with rifles in their gun racks had them loaded and ready to go in case they saw some game on their way to and from school. Was it illegal? Dunno, but I do know that a lot of them carried their rifles in the back loaded.

Just doing a web search looks like you might be right. It’s illegal to open carry a firearm under age 18. If that’s the case, he may lose his ability to claim self defense as he was committing a crime.
You don't just go to a protest and start shooting whoever you want to shoot.
That's murder.

Agreed. This kid thinks he’s part of some militia. In this thread, we can see some of the glorification or violence that exists on the right wing today.

Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
rittenhouse-1.jpg

Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
He looks like one of those INCEL characters.

You know, I'm not really sure what the laws were back then, but I do know that a lot of the kids with rifles in their gun racks had them loaded and ready to go in case they saw some game on their way to and from school. Was it illegal? Dunno, but I do know that a lot of them carried their rifles in the back loaded.

Yeah......well.....back when we were kids, we didn't have other kids with guns killing people either. Just the other day in my suburb, some 73 year old man was carjacked. The dummy did it 500 feet from our police station. The cops chased him at speeds topping 100 mph. His partner got away after the crash, but he got busted. He is 16 years old. Now WTF is a 16 year old with a gun doing out at 2:00 in the morning?

Listen Kid, you’re out of your league Here. He was charged with first degree murder because he shot someone in a parking lot then as he was fleeing the scene tripped and shot and killed again.

Witness accounts and video show that the shootings took place in two stages: The gunman first shot someone at a car lot, then jogged away, stumbled and fell in the street, and opened fire again as members of the crowd closed in him.

This is your version.
And you're a nobody, yellow-belly lying riot supporter.

This is your version.
You’re a yellow-belly murderer supporter.

What a fucking mess.
When I saw that video I knew it was a kid. You could see it.
Just a kid.
Wait till the shooter is a grown man with military training. It won't be one dead. It will be many.
All because thugs and thieves hijack a shooting as an excuse to go out and terrorize the populace, burn down buildings and loot stores.
This kid would have most likely lived his life without ever hurting a soul.
He is a victim as much as anyone else.
Who do you think the other shooter was?

the guy was probably just protecting his business in kenosha. he was making the bimonthly checkup round trip. after already having checked his bakery in joliet, his pizza joint in madison, his oil refinery in flint, his pharmaceutical company in rochester, he arrived in kenosha to check up on his aircraft carrier leasing company. then he had to defend himself.

In Texas a 17 year old can own one,he just cant purchase one.

Can they carry a concealed one in public? Our law is you can't get a CCW until the age of 21.
CCW's violate the 2nd amendment,,,

The Supreme Court didn't see it that way. According to the last ruling I read, government can regulate your right to firearms, but can't prohibit it, just regulate it. I think that decision was after the national assault gun ban, but don't quote me on that.

rittenhouse-1.jpg

rittenhouse-1.jpg

You know, I kinda thought the same thing. Especially when I saw that he was wearing Crocs. What kind of a gun owner would have a picture of them with their gun, wearing the most pussified type of footwear?

Quick question for you gun owners out there, would you be willing to have your picture taken of you holding your gun and wearing Crocs? Better question still, would any of you guys even own Crocs?

In Texas a 17 year old can own one,he just cant purchase one.

Can they carry a concealed one in public? Our law is you can't get a CCW until the age of 21.
CCW's violate the 2nd amendment,,,

The Supreme Court didn't see it that way. According to the last ruling I read, government can regulate your right to firearms, but can't prohibit it, just regulate it. I think that decision was after the national assault gun ban, but don't quote me on that.
My favorite part was "but don't quote me on that."

rittenhouse-1.jpg

rittenhouse-1.jpg

You know, I kinda thought the same thing. Especially when I saw that he was wearing Crocs. What kind of a gun owner would have a picture of them with their gun, wearing the most pussified type of footwear?

Quick question for you gun owners out there, would you be willing to have your picture taken of you holding your gun and wearing Crocs? Better question still, would any of you guys even own Crocs?

Obviously by my avatar, I have no problem being photoed with my gun. :auiqs.jpg:

This is your version.
You’re a yellow-belly murderer supporter.

2 less anti-American Biden voters.
Check.

But whose keeping score......

I saw a video of a guy being chased and falling, he had an AR 15 (I think), or whatever you call it. He shot one person when on the ground, someone tried to take his weapon, he shot in the air when he got up. He had apparently killed at least one person and one had been shot when attacking him (not sure if he died or not).

The question has been about self defense. The people chasing him apparently did so because he shot someone who was breaking into a car and, he was apparently a citizen militia defending a gas station from attacks.

That's what I can glean from this story from quick reading online, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

What is startling to me though, is that this guy is 17. Can he own a guy like that and carry it at that age? If you ask me, no way someone that age should be in that position to begin with. Even a 19 year old hardly has his head working properly, nor even fully formed (I learned that from Hannity of all places). Having a juvenile run around with that weapon is asinine.
There was a time when a boy of 11 was expected to be proficient enough to hunt the family dinner.

This young man was doing the job the police refused to do. He is to be commended.

Many 17 yr. olds also fought in WWII.

My dad applied to the military at age 15, back when nobody care or asked questions.

"Age"?
"18"
"ok fill out these forms and get move over there for your physical".

Maybe you were ready to handle this situation at 17, I know I wasn't. I also don't think those of this age should be behind a wheel, especially on the high way during rush hour, but what do I know
You are correct. The male brain, is fully developed between the ages of 25 to 29.... the female brain is fully developed a few years earlier than males.

rittenhouse-1.jpg

rittenhouse-1.jpg

Obviously by my avatar, I have no problem being photoed with my gun. :auiqs.jpg:

Whether or not you would have a picture taken with your gun wasn't quite the question. The question is, would you have that picture taken while wearing Crocs? The follow up question to that was how many of you gun owners actually own Crocs?

rittenhouse-1.jpg

rittenhouse-1.jpg

Whats it like being void of rational points and having to resort to retarded leftist fag jargon to weasel into the conversation?

I saw a video of a guy being chased and falling, he had an AR 15 (I think), or whatever you call it. He shot one person when on the ground, someone tried to take his weapon, he shot in the air when he got up. He had apparently killed at least one person and one had been shot when attacking him (not sure if he died or not).

The question has been about self defense. The people chasing him apparently did so because he shot someone who was breaking into a car and, he was apparently a citizen militia defending a gas station from attacks.

That's what I can glean from this story from quick reading online, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

What is startling to me though, is that this guy is 17. Can he own a guy like that and carry it at that age? If you ask me, no way someone that age should be in that position to begin with. Even a 19 year old hardly has his head working properly, nor even fully formed (I learned that from Hannity of all places). Having a juvenile run around with that weapon is asinine.
There was a time when a boy of 11 was expected to be proficient enough to hunt the family dinner.

This young man was doing the job the police refused to do. He is to be commended.

Many 17 yr. olds also fought in WWII.

My dad applied to the military at age 15, back when nobody care or asked questions.

"Age"?
"18"
"ok fill out these forms and get move over there for your physical".

Maybe you were ready to handle this situation at 17, I know I wasn't. I also don't think those of this age should be behind a wheel, especially on the high way during rush hour, but what do I know
You are correct. The male brain, is fully developed between the ages of 25 to 29.... the female brain is fully developed a few years earlier than males.

And a chimp brain never fully develops....:muahaha:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back