Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
Whatever happened to no bail?

What a fucking mess.
When I saw that video I knew it was a kid. You could see it.
Just a kid.
Wait till the shooter is a grown man with military training. It won't be one dead. It will be many.
All because thugs and thieves hijack a shooting as an excuse to go out and terrorize the populace, burn down buildings and loot stores.
This kid would have most likely lived his life without ever hurting a soul.
He is a victim as much as anyone else.

The poor kid believed in law and order even after local law enforcement failed to stop burnin' n' lootin' and curfews.
That makes him proactive! Far, far from being a victim.
The shooter you‘re defending absconded and left the state. It tells you how innocent he thought he was.

He is smart enough to know that he won't get a fair trial.
I would've run, too!!
He left because he killed two people in cold blood and left to avoid prosecution for his crime.

You only say this because you support riots.

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.
Wait till the shooter is a grown man with military training. It won't be one dead. It will be many.
All because thugs and thieves hijack a shooting as an excuse to go out and terrorize the populace, burn down buildings and loot stores.

The poor kid believed in law and order even after local law enforcement failed to stop burnin' n' lootin' and curfews.
The shooter you‘re defending absconded and left the state. It tells you how innocent he thought he was.

I would've run, too!!
He left because he killed two people in cold blood and left to avoid prosecution for his crime.

You say that because you support murderers.

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.

I would've run, too!!

Liar.

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.

I don't know Kenosha's politics, but if the prosecutor/judge is liberal... he is probably screwed. Only thing that can save him is a jury. But if that jury is also a bunch of virtue signalers... he doesn't have a chance.

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.

I would've run, too!!

Liar.
Snowflake..you can dish it out but can‘t take it. Go back to your room.

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.

Oh, Bullshit.

This kid was a police Groupie with "Blue Lives Matter" banners on his social media. He wasn't even from that town, he had to drive 22 miles to get there and cross a state line. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Funny, you didn't say anything about how you "Knew it was a kid" this morning discussing it.

This is blowing up in your faces, just like I said it would.

Another stupid statement.
He is a child. Just a kid, he ran because he was scared. He is not yet equipped to handle something like that, got caught up in the craziness. Those people who were chasing him down - you think they wasn't going to beat the life out of him?? You think maybe he knew this and ran? He had a semi automatic round with what looked to be a 30 round magazine. He didn't need to run at all. But he did.

I don't know Kenosha's politics, but if the prosecutor/judge is liberal... he is probably screwed. Only thing that can save him is a jury. But if that jury is also a bunch of virtue signalers... he doesn't have a chance.

Not sure how any jury could find him innocent.

He wasn't defending his block or his home. He intentionally traveled 22 miles with a weapon, to a place he knew civil disturbances were going on, and ignored a curfew order to get off the streets.

In short, he should have realized that his actions would have had potential lethal consequences.

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.

All you need to know is that their reprobate Governor who pre-judged the cops shortly after the shooting on Sunday nite and the rest of the State stacked with Dimm officials, have the say in this matter.
No way this kid is gonna get a fair shake!

I'm going to sit in my safe space living room and binge on all 5 of these.

Then I'm going to watch far away places and watch it live.

A summary of tonights action

He is a child. Just a kid, he ran because he was scared. He is not yet equipped to handle something like that, got caught up in the craziness. Those people who were chasing him down - you think they wasn't going to beat the life out of him?? You think maybe he knew this and ran? He had a semi automatic round with what looked to be a 30 round magazine. He didn't need to run at all. But he did.

I find it hilarious that you think Jacob Blake needed to be shot 7 times because after being tazed and beaten, he wandered back to his car,

But this guy intentionally went to a riot with a gun, shot three people, then ran and evaded justice, and he's "Just a kid" so that makes it, okay, somehow.

You know who else was "Just a kid". Laquan McDonald. Tamir Rice. Mike Brown.

Check your fucking privilege.

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.

Oh, Bullshit.

This kid was a police Groupie with "Blue Lives Matter" banners on his social media. He wasn't even from that town, he had to drive 22 miles to get there and cross a state line. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Funny, you didn't say anything about how you "Knew it was a kid" this morning discussing it.

This is blowing up in your faces, just like I said it would.
You wish it was "blowing up in our faces".
The only thing blowing up in anyone's face is the Democratic party who have been praising/financing/protecting the mobs running around burning down buildings/looting/vandalizing and harassing passerby's.
Your stupid virtue signaling is coming around full circle... you only hope this one kid can turn it back around. That's funny

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.

I would've run, too!!

Liar.
Snowflake..you can dish it out but can‘t take it. Go back to your room.

Loser!

Lol...Your comment is just inane. The shooter understood the consequences of his actions and that is wary he fled. He shot and killed to people in cold blood.

I find it hilarious that you think Jacob Blake needed to be shot 7 times because after being tazed and beaten, he wandered back to his car,

But this guy intentionally went to a riot with a gun, shot three people, then ran and evaded justice, and he's "Just a kid" so that makes it, okay, somehow.

You know who else was "Just a kid". Laquan McDonald. Tamir Rice. Mike Brown.

Check your fucking privilege.
I have never even commented on the shooting by police.
The shooting by the police doesn't have a damn thing to do with all this, except people using it as an excuse to break in to businesses, steal their property and burn them down. An excuse to set random cars on fire. Throw objects at passerbys.
Not a Goddamn thing to do with the shooting.

Lol...Your comment is just inane. The shooter understood the consequences of his actions and that is wary he fled. He shot and killed to people in cold blood.

Self-defense! :cool:

Another stupid statement
Yo need to look up what cold blooded means.
Two of those people will 100% be ruled as self defense, he was about to be beat by those people.... obviously. The other person he shot - we have NO KNOWLEDGE yet what happened.

hey dolt..you are charged with first degree murder when you kill in cold blood. You do speak English, don’t you.

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Details should be revealed soon:
Are militias typically full of kids in their rank and file?

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

Either way the left have the blood of 30+ people on their hands.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

Yup. That is so very true.
Really? We had guns as kids. Even took them to school LEGALLY

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

I would have to read up on their laws, but I think carrying a loaded firearm in public is different than carrying an empty gun on a gun rack. In our state, if you do not have a CCW, the ammo has to be separate (out of arms reach) from your weapon. The gun goes in your glove compartment and ammo in the trunk of your car.

Just doing a web search looks like you might be right. It’s illegal to open carry a firearm under age 18. If that’s the case, he may lose his ability to claim self defense as he was committing a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back