Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Details should be revealed soon:
Are militias typically full of kids in their rank and file?

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

Either way the left have the blood of 30+ people on their hands.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

Yup. That is so very true.
Really? We had guns as kids. Even took them to school LEGALLY

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

I would have to read up on their laws, but I think carrying a loaded firearm in public is different than carrying an empty gun on a gun rack. In our state, if you do not have a CCW, the ammo has to be separate (out of arms reach) from your weapon. The gun goes in your glove compartment and ammo in the trunk of your car.

They better get the facts straight.
Or the real militias will emerge.

View attachment 380197

These communist democrats want us to believe that this 17 year old boy was shooting up a street full of peaceful strollers stopping to sing a verse of Lida Rose. They also want to pretend that the criminal now known as Gimpy didn't just brawl with the police and didn't have a warrant out for his arrest.

Sell that shit on a Beijing street corner

Looked to me like the kid was running from a mob of rioters, tripped and fell, and they closed in to beat him senseless or dead.
Self-defense as one rioter seemed to have a handgun!

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
I don't mean to spoil your fun, but really? 17 year old kid is allowed to take a gun out of his home in Ohio to go to a riot in Wisconsin? The idiot kid is in big trouble. What the hell is the matter with his parents. I had a weapon at that age and access to other weapons, but there is no way my dad would have let me go to a riot in my state or especially out of state and even more emphatically would have absolutely refused my taking weapons (mine or his) out from under his roof if there was the most remote possibility I had intent to go armed to a riot. If caught in the attempt, he would have beat my ass (even at that age) with a big leather belt or possibly a fan belt. If I fought back against his justice and instruction, in my continuing education of what is and is not acceptable behavior for a well brought up son in our family, he would have punched my ass out. He was a very responsible, christian, conservative man with good parenting skills and intincts, whether I agreed with them all the time growing up or not. It is not for a child to agree. 17 years old is a child anywhere in this country unless and emancipated minor living outside the parental home.

Some parents these day are absolutely stupid to the bone in failing to exercise their responsibility to to properly raise their kids. Sometimes I figure some the posters on here would not only allow it, but would actually go themselves and take their kid with them.
This is essentially what is wrong with America today.

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

In Texas a 17 year old can own one,he just cant purchase one.

Can they carry a concealed one in public? Our law is you can't get a CCW until the age of 21.

Can they carry a concealed one in public? Our law is you can't get a CCW until the age of 21.
rittenhouse-1.jpg

So WTF is this supposed to prove?

These communist democrats want us to believe that this 17 year old boy was shooting up a street full of peaceful strollers stopping to sing a verse of Lida Rose. They also want to pretend that the criminal now known as Gimpy didn't just brawl with the police and didn't have a warrant out for his arrest.

Sell that shit on a Beijing street corner

Point is, the guy drove up from Antioch to Kenosha (21.2 miles if anyone is interested) with an AR-15. That shows INTENT.

The fact the cops ignore this militia group is going to be kind of a big deal.

Same here with a handgun.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
I don't mean to spoil your fun, but really? 17 year old kid is allowed to take a gun out of his home in Ohio to go to a riot in Wisconsin? The idiot kid is in big trouble. What the hell is the matter with his parents. I had a weapon at that age and access to other weapons, but there is no way my dad would have let me go to a riot in my state or especially out of state and even more emphatically would have absolutely refused my taking weapons (mine or his) out from under his roof if there was the most remote possibility I had intent to go armed to a riot. If caught in the attempt, he would have beat my ass (even at that age) with a big leather belt or possibly a fan belt. If I fought back against his justice and instruction, in my continuing education of what is and is not acceptable behavior for a well brought up son in our family, he would have punched my ass out. He was a very responsible, christian, conservative man with good parenting skills and intincts, whether I agreed with them all the time growing up or not. It is not for a child to agree. 17 years old is a child anywhere in this country unless and emancipated minor living outside the parental home.

Some parents these day are absolutely stupid to the bone in failing to exercise their responsibility to to properly raise their kids. Sometimes I figure some the posters on here would not only allow it, but would actually go themselves and take their kid with them.
This is essentially what is wrong with America today.

The kid lives 15 miles outside of Kenosha.
Get yer facts straight, or continue to make an ass out of yourself.
What else is new?

You mean the police groupie who was allowed to wander down the street randomly shooting people? Who wasn't even from that town.

There was a time when a boy of 11 was expected to be proficient enough to hunt the family dinner.

This young man was doing the job the police refused to do. He is to be commended.

Uh, shooting people in the street is what the police are doing, and that's why people are upset.

So, let's get this straight from the Kenosha Police Department.

A black man who in a domestic disturbance situation goes to his car to check on his kids needs to be shot in the back 7 times.

A white kid walks down the street with an assault rifle, shoots 3 people, and the police don't even make an attempt to arrest him.

Great double standards you guys have there.
Just STFU you racist lying POS. Police are not shooting people in the street. Though people like you may well deserve it.

Just STFU you racist lying POS. Police are not shooting people in the street. Though people like you may well deserve it.

Woooo, getting a little upset, are we?

Hey, came out today that the Kenosha Police Department knew this militia group was on the street with guns in violation of curfew and not only ignored them, but dropped off some water. I mean, I know it was a bit warm, we're in the middle of a heat wave in the Greater Chicago Area, but we wouldn't want these poor WHITE boys to get thirsty when they are plotting murder and mayhem.

Woooo, getting a little upset, are we?

Hey, came out today that the Kenosha Police Department knew this militia group was on the street with guns in violation of curfew and not only ignored them, but dropped off some water. I mean, I know it was a bit warm, we're in the middle of a heat wave in the Greater Chicago Area, but we wouldn't want these poor WHITE boys to get thirsty when they are plotting murder and mayhem.

Andy of Mayberry runs circles around the Kenosha police.
I watched their poor excuse of a news conference. The same applies to the County police, too!

What a fucking mess.
When I saw that video I knew it was a kid. You could see it.
Just a kid.
Wait till the shooter is a grown man with military training. It won't be one dead. It will be many.
All because thugs and thieves hijack a shooting as an excuse to go out and terrorize the populace, burn down buildings and loot stores.
This kid would have most likely lived his life without ever hurting a soul.
He is a victim as much as anyone else.

Why aren't there any Dem snowflakes posting on this board?

I wanted to ask why a bunch of WHITE Dem Snowflakes in masks were chasing a 17 year old boy?
I thought you chased after 13 year old boys.....

CCW's violate the 2nd amendment,,,

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.
Wait till the shooter is a grown man with military training. It won't be one dead. It will be many.
All because thugs and thieves hijack a shooting as an excuse to go out and terrorize the populace, burn down buildings and loot stores.

The poor kid believed in law and order even after local law enforcement failed to stop burnin' n' lootin' and curfews.
That makes him proactive! Far, far from being a victim.

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.

The poor kid believed in law and order even after local law enforcement failed to stop burnin' n' lootin' and curfews.
The shooter you‘re defending absconded and left the state. It tells you how innocent he thought he was.

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.

The shooter you‘re defending absconded and left the state. It tells you how innocent he thought he was.

He is smart enough to know that he won't get a fair trial.
I would've run, too!!

What a fucking mess.
Just a kid.

He is smart enough to know that he won't get a fair trial.
I would've run, too!!
He left because he killed two people in cold blood and to avoid prosecution for his crime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back