Teen brothers savagely beaten in mob attack/hate crime

Little know USMB history folks. Before Steve became obsessed with trannies and all forms of gender issues, his first love was to scour the internet for stories about black people and flood the forum with them.

Nice to see you going back to your roots Steve.
So what you're saying is Obama will release a statement & BLM will show up as soon as Steve stops talking about it?

When will white people learn. Segregation is the only way to get along. Stay away. Let them kill each other. Have nothing to do with black people at all. See one, leave. Don't talk to them. Don't try to make nice. Don't be courteous. Just go as fast as you can. Carry a weapon always. Be ready to use it. Psychologically prepare yourself to deal with causing someone actual harm, seeing their blood.

Little know USMB history folks. Before Steve became obsessed with trannies and all forms of gender issues, his first love was to scour the internet for stories about black people and flood the forum with them.

So what you're saying is Obama will release a statement & BLM will show up as soon as Steve stops talking about it?
Oh I'm just reminiscing about the days when I'd sign in and Steve would have 4 or 5 versions of this same thread going at the same time. Black person does x, media ignores, and then a link to a media source not ignoring it.

Those were the days.

When will white people learn. Segregation is the only way to get along. Stay away. Let them kill each other. Have nothing to do with black people at all. See one, leave. Don't talk to them. Don't try to make nice. Don't be courteous. Just go as fast as you can. Carry a weapon always. Be ready to use it. Psychologically prepare yourself to deal with causing someone actual harm, seeing their blood.
^ Typical social conservative?

Black people are extremely violent in the US and they are obviously the most racist group in America. Inferior cultures produce Inferior people.

Oh I'm just reminiscing about the days when I'd sign in and Steve would have 4 or 5 versions of this same thread going at the same time. Black person does x, media ignores, and then a link to a media source not ignoring it.

Those were the days.
I haven't seen this story anywhere but here. Have any links of CNN covering it?

Black people are extremely violent in the US and they are obviously the most racist group in America. Inferior cultures breed Inferior people.
You must've come from a really shitty, bottom of the barrel culture then.
No, not at all. I come from white culture in the US, and let me tell you, things are great on our side of the fence. For example, you wont find any videos or stories about 30 white people beating up 2 black brothers, but perhaps you would like to take the opportunity its to prove me wrong by posting said story or video. We all know you won't be able to though, right?

Black people are extremely violent in the US and they are obviously the most racist group in America. Inferior cultures breed Inferior people.
No, not at all. I come from white culture in the US, and let me tell you, things are great on our side of the fence.
Oh yeah? Then I guess you should stop bitching 24/7.

No, not at all. I come from white culture in the US, and let me tell you, things are great on our side of the fence.
Oh yeah? Then I guess you should stop bitching 24/7.
If we cant bitch about a racist mob violently attacking someone, what CAN we bitch about?

Yeah I can tell...

Anorexia

089bcf4d3ebc2bf236236afbccd177e3.jpg

Drug use

Girl_Smoking_Meth1.jpg

Animal Molestation

dograpegrandma.jpg

incest

Soft+lips_857c59_4738559.jpg

Last edited:

all good except "don't be courteous".

...there's a cop saying..."always be polite and professional to everyone...but have a plan to kill them"

all good except "don't be courteous".

...there's a cop saying..."always be polite and professional to everyone...but have a plan to kill them"
Malcom X says something similar.

quote-be-peaceful-be-courteous-obey-the-law-respect-everyone-but-if-someone-puts-his-hand-on-you-malcolm-x-117973.jpg

Forum List

Back