Teen brothers savagely beaten in mob attack/hate crime

Black people are extremely violent in the US and they are obviously the most racist group in America. Inferior cultures breed Inferior people.
You must've come from a really shitty, bottom of the barrel culture then.
No, not at all. I come from white culture in the US, and let me tell you, things are great on our side of the fence.
Oh yeah? Then I guess you should stop bitching 24/7.
If we cant bitch about a racist mob violently attacking someone, what CAN we bitch about?
Your life. Your culture. Your little dick. Your lack of intelligence. etc etc. You have way more pressing things to worry about besides the rare and random time some white boys get brave and call a group of Black guys *******.

Black people are extremely violent in the US and they are obviously the most racist group in America. Inferior cultures breed Inferior people.
No, not at all. I come from white culture in the US, and let me tell you, things are great on our side of the fence. For example, you wont find any videos or stories about 30 white people beating up 2 black brothers, but perhaps you would like to take the opportunity its to prove me wrong by posting said story or video. We all know you won't be able to though, right?
No whites just blow up Federal buildings killing 168 innocent folks, (yea mostly whites), and blowing up abortion clinics, funny thing I never hear of Blacks, Asians or Hispanics , blowing shit up all the time trying to kill as many innocent folks at one time as possible..

The Unabomber ring a bell?? What about Waco, I've never heard of a Mexican or a person of color walking into a church and just start blowing folks away because " they are taking over" ..

Whites have produced the most serial killers, child molesters, meth addicts, anti Government assholes that are determined to kill , kill and keep killing , because they are failures, and always gotta blame the Mexicans, or Asians

Stop inbreeding, and making babies with your cousins, other family members, especially down there in the cesspool redneck South, that's probably why a lot of your race is so evil and FUCKED up in the head, but are ALWAYS so quick to point fingers at Hispanics, and especially Blacks..

No, not at all. I come from white culture in the US, and let me tell you, things are great on our side of the fence. For example, you wont find any videos or stories about 30 white people beating up 2 black brothers, but perhaps you would like to take the opportunity its to prove me wrong by posting said story or video. We all know you won't be able to though, right?
No whites just blow up Federal buildings killing 168 innocent folks, (yea mostly whites), and blowing up abortion clinics, funny thing I never hear of Blacks, Asians or Hispanics , blowing shit up all the time trying to kill as many innocent folks at one time as possible..

The Unabomber ring a bell?? What about Waco, I've never heard of a Mexican or a person of color walking into a church and just start blowing folks away because " they are taking over" ..

Whites have produced the most serial killers, child molesters, meth addicts, anti Government assholes that are determined to kill , kill and keep killing , because they are failures, and always gotta blame the Mexicans, or Asians

Stop inbreeding, and making babies with your cousins, other family members, especially down there in the cesspool redneck South, that's probably why a lot of your race is so evil and FUCKED up in the head, but are ALWAYS so quick to point fingers at Hispanics, and especially Blacks..
Blacks produce just as many serial killers as whites. Your ignorance is not a legitimate counter debate. Furthermore, the fact that white killers have been more successful on an individual basis, doesnt mean anything. The statistics dont lie... black people are FAR FAR FAR more likely to commit violent crimes and murders in the US, than any other racial group.They are FAR more likely to use drugs too.

Your denial of the facts does nothing to change them.

Blacks produce just as many serial killers as whites. Your ignorance is not a legitimate counter debate. Furthermore, the fact that white killers have been more successful on an individual basis, doesnt mean anything. The statistics dont lie... black people are FAR FAR FAR more likely to commit violent crimes and murders in the US, than any other racial group.They are FAR more likely to use drugs too.

Your denial of the facts does nothing to change them.
What drugs are you taking today Goofyboy? You wouldnt know a fact if it waved a banana in your face and told you to go fetch.

What drugs are you taking today Goofyboy? You wouldnt know a fact if it waved a banana in your face and told you to go fetch.
Your insults are so awful, i cant even find motivation to retort.

30 whites beat a black kid!!! Holy shit....are there riots? Obama there yet??

Oh wait...races are reversed? No biggie. Not even hardly a crime.

When will white people learn. Segregation is the only way to get along. Stay away. Let them kill each other. Have nothing to do with black people at all. See one, leave. Don't talk to them. Don't try to make nice. Don't be courteous. Just go as fast as you can. Carry a weapon always. Be ready to use it. Psychologically prepare yourself to deal with causing someone actual harm, seeing their blood.
You might be surprised to know, in spite of what might be commonly believed, your suggestion is not categorical racist thinking. Because it follows the objectives of the American Black Muslim movement according to Minister Farrakhan who advocates separation and peaceful cohabitation of the White and Black races.

Just got off work at Jack N the Box did you?

At least he works.

I'm guessing you spent your day in the welfare lines.
Jack N the Box is not really work. Thats more like teenage training for real life. Goofyboy is a failure and you are too for enabling him.

When will white people learn. Segregation is the only way to get along. Stay away. Let them kill each other. Have nothing to do with black people at all. See one, leave. Don't talk to them. Don't try to make nice. Don't be courteous. Just go as fast as you can. Carry a weapon always. Be ready to use it. Psychologically prepare yourself to deal with causing someone actual harm, seeing their blood.
You might be surprised to know, in spite of what might be commonly believed, your suggestion is not categorical racist thinking. Because it follows the objectives of the American Black Muslim movement according to Minister Farrakhan who advocates separation and peaceful cohabitation of the White and Black races.
I'm not surprised. I already knew that. I don't believe there will be widespread cohabitation. It can occur, just as there are black people that can successfully live among other races now.

When they have established their own enclaves, those enclaves should be avoided by other races. Let them kill each other.

Little know USMB history folks. Before Steve became obsessed with trannies and all forms of gender issues, his first love was to scour the internet for stories about black people and flood the forum with them. Nice to see you going back to your roots Steve.
So what you're saying is Obama will release a statement & BLM will show up as soon as Steve stops talking about it?
Deflection is a core strategy of the PC Police.

No, not at all. I come from white culture in the US, and let me tell you, things are great on our side of the fence.
Oh yeah? Then I guess you should stop bitching 24/7.
If we cant bitch about a racist mob violently attacking someone, what CAN we bitch about?
Republicans teasing fags or putting dogs on the roofs of their cars. Far more important than violent crime wouldn't you say?

marcus garvey long before him...lincoln, too...

Forum List

Back