Teen brothers savagely beaten in mob attack/hate crime

Typical black males, they only attack when they are surrounded with fellow bros.
Or all alone surrounded by timid white guys.
What do you call a white guy in a group of 30 blacks ?

Warden.
...or victim.
Only if he does something stupid like these two white boys did.

Are you justifying the assault ?

Yes or No.

One word.
What do you mean by one word?

Yes or no.
Oh...Youre trying to set options. If you want to know something simply ask the question white boy. I wont tolerate the extra lip service. We clear on that?

Typical black males, they only attack when they are surrounded with fellow bros.
...or victim.

Yes or No.

One word.

Yes or no.
Oh...Youre trying to set options. If you want to know something simply ask the question white boy. I wont tolerate the extra lip service. We clear on that?

Who gives a rat's rear about what you'll tolerate. Nobody thinks you are worth it anyway.

You can keep advocating violence against whites.

You are losing that one.

Yes or No.

One word.

Yes or no.

Who gives a rat's rear about what you'll tolerate. Nobody thinks you are worth it anyway.

You are losing that one.
Evidently you do. You are seeking information from me white boy.

Yes or No.

One word.

Yes or no.

You are losing that one.

Well, cracker....since you are clearly devoid of thought.....why would I do that ?

You have nothing to provide.

Yes or no.

You are losing that one.

Well, cracker....since you are clearly devoid of thought.....why would I do that ?

Of course I have something to provide. Thats why you asked me cracker.

Yes or no.

You are losing that one.

Nothing at all.

You are losing that one.

Nothing at all.
Exactly. When you address your superior correctly then and only then will you get what you seek white boy.

Forum List

Back