Teen told he can't join the marines because of his Confederate Flag tatoo

Anyone else amused that ogbill there REFUSES to answer the question about the amurican flag being a racist symbol?
On another note
NO self respecting southerner would join the US military. I won't and my kids won't. I will NOT serve the military that's occupying my country. PERIOD. I am a Confederate Citizen and do anything I can do drag down the US occupation every single day. Why in the holy hell would you join the occupied forces military!?
and there you have it. another america hating racist
Answer the question leftard. Stop being a racist towards southerners boy....thought leftards weren't racist? hmmmm
Here's your answer - while the US flag has been associated with many dark parts of our history it also far and away symbolizes freedom and liberty. survey 100 Americans on what the american flag means to them and hatred and bigitry won't crack the top 10.

the traitors' battle flag is a different matter. it has always been a symbol of hate and racism - from its first raising over the heads of treasonous assholes to its resurgence over the heads of racist assholed it has only ever stood for hate.
Folks. This is the perfect example of YA CAN'T FIX STUPID. Its not even worth arguing with such ignorance and hatred.
there is no argument.

again, there is no debate that the confederate flag is a symbol of hate
Yawn. Keep spewing the hatred and bigotry.

and there you have it. another america hating racist
Answer the question leftard. Stop being a racist towards southerners boy....thought leftards weren't racist? hmmmm
Here's your answer - while the US flag has been associated with many dark parts of our history it also far and away symbolizes freedom and liberty. survey 100 Americans on what the american flag means to them and hatred and bigitry won't crack the top 10.

the traitors' battle flag is a different matter. it has always been a symbol of hate and racism - from its first raising over the heads of treasonous assholes to its resurgence over the heads of racist assholed it has only ever stood for hate.
Folks. This is the perfect example of YA CAN'T FIX STUPID. Its not even worth arguing with such ignorance and hatred.
there is no argument.

yep, i hate racists and am bigoted towards those displaying racist symbols.

there is no argument.

Your opinion vs Fact my boy. You obviously hate capitals as well. YOU are the racist and bigot.

Military is making a lot of people burn off their tattoos of any kind. Hate tattoos are forbidden, as are gang tattoos. Policy started a few years ago

You saying the confederate flag is a hate symbol.??? As i said earlier the Union had 4 slave states of it's own throughout the civil war. Does that make our american flag a hate symbol? THINK
9788_10205818099145960_165889584082447084_n-640x640.jpg

Military is making a lot of people burn off their tattoos of any kind. Hate tattoos are forbidden, as are gang tattoos. Policy started a few years ago

You saying the confederate flag is a hate symbol.??? As i said earlier the Union had 4 slave states of it's own throughout the civil war. Does that make our american flag a hate symbol? THINK
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
inbreddumbass.jpg

there is no argument.

Your opinion vs Fact my boy. You obviously hate capitals as well. YOU are the racist and bigot.
that the confederate flag is a symbol of hate is not an opinion. it is a fact.

who am i racist against?

there is no argument.

who am i racist against?
Its an opinion child. You are OBVIOUSLY racist against white southerners. Did I REALLY need to explain that to you. You are ALSO a hypocrite. Amurican flag was flown over slave ships NOT the Confederate flag yet you LOVEEE the amurican flag.

there is no argument.

who am i racist against?
Its an opinion child. You are OBVIOUSLY racist against white southerners. Did I REALLY need to explain that to you. You are ALSO a hypocrite. Amurican flag was flown over slave ships NOT the Confederate flag yet you LOVEEE the amurican flag.
early in the day to be drinking, isn't it?

you bet the american flag has been associated with troubling activities, like the slave trade, japanese internment, or the horrible way we treated the native americans.

but as i said, the american flag symbolizes more than that, and if younask people what it means to.them hatred and bigotry won't crack the top ten.

the confederate flag is one of traitors and racists and symbolizes hate. that us a fact. some people may want to claim it symbolizes heritage, and they are right. it symbolizes a heritage of traitors, racists, and hate.

and racist against southern whites? that's absurd. i dislike racism and bigotry, two traits over-represented among southern whites. but i am not racist

trying to debate that the confederate flag isn't a hate symbol is like trying to debate that the earth isn't round or water isn't wet

Then why isn't the american flag a hate symbol too?. The Union had 4 slave states of it's own during the civil war. THINK

the confederate flag is one of traitors and racists and symbolizes hate. that us a fact. some people may want to claim it symbolizes heritage, and they are right. it symbolizes a heritage of traitors, racists, and hate.

Traitors??? The south just wanted to secede like the original 13 colonies seceded from england. How is it treason for an oppressed people to want to be free and independent? THINK

Traitors??? The south just wanted to secede like the original 13 colonies seceded from england. How is it treason for an oppressed people to want to be free and independent? THINK
lol. you think the south was oppressed?

Forum List

Back