Teen told he can't join the marines because of his Confederate Flag tatoo

Yawn. Keep spewing the hatred and bigotry.
yep, i hate racists and am bigoted towards those displaying racist symbols.
Your opinion vs Fact my boy. You obviously hate capitals as well. YOU are the racist and bigot.
that the confederate flag is a symbol of hate is not an opinion. it is a fact.

who am i racist against?
Its an opinion child. You are OBVIOUSLY racist against white southerners. Did I REALLY need to explain that to you. You are ALSO a hypocrite. Amurican flag was flown over slave ships NOT the Confederate flag yet you LOVEEE the amurican flag.
early in the day to be drinking, isn't it?

you bet the american flag has been associated with troubling activities, like the slave trade, japanese internment, or the horrible way we treated the native americans.

but as i said, the american flag symbolizes more than that, and if younask people what it means to.them hatred and bigotry won't crack the top ten.

the confederate flag is one of traitors and racists and symbolizes hate. that us a fact. some people may want to claim it symbolizes heritage, and they are right. it symbolizes a heritage of traitors, racists, and hate.

and racist against southern whites? that's absurd. i dislike racism and bigotry, two traits over-represented among southern whites. but i am not racist
And the Confederate flag symbolizes fighting back against tyranny. Nuff said. I don't drink either bigot scum.

yep, i hate racists and am bigoted towards those displaying racist symbols.
Your opinion vs Fact my boy. You obviously hate capitals as well. YOU are the racist and bigot.

who am i racist against?
Its an opinion child. You are OBVIOUSLY racist against white southerners. Did I REALLY need to explain that to you. You are ALSO a hypocrite. Amurican flag was flown over slave ships NOT the Confederate flag yet you LOVEEE the amurican flag.

you bet the american flag has been associated with troubling activities, like the slave trade, japanese internment, or the horrible way we treated the native americans.

but as i said, the american flag symbolizes more than that, and if younask people what it means to.them hatred and bigotry won't crack the top ten.

the confederate flag is one of traitors and racists and symbolizes hate. that us a fact. some people may want to claim it symbolizes heritage, and they are right. it symbolizes a heritage of traitors, racists, and hate.

and racist against southern whites? that's absurd. i dislike racism and bigotry, two traits over-represented among southern whites. but i am not racist
And the Confederate flag symbolizes fighting back against tyranny. Nuff said. I don't drink either bigot scum.
nope. it symbolizes hatred, racism, and bigotry.

and traitors. i almost forgot traitors.

Look at this confederate racist...

terpunisx-large.jpg

The red and white Crossland colors and insignia of the Maryland state flag were the banner and colors of Maryland secessionists who fought for the south.
How far do you ignorant left wing fascists want to take your ignorant fascist bullshit?

Bet if this guy had had a crescent moon and star tattoo, they would allow him to join.
so long as it met the standards for visibility why not?

??? who cares about visibility? Who cares about tatoos? I want as many southern farm boys with rebel flag tattoos in the military as possible. Most of them can out shoot us yankees anyway, since most of them were raised going hunting with rifles. This was my boot camp experience anyway.

who am i racist against?

nope. it symbolizes hatred, racism, and bigotry.

and traitors. i almost forgot traitors.
Needle dick here needs to go back to 2nd grade and learn about CAPITALS.

Military is making a lot of people burn off their tattoos of any kind. Hate tattoos are forbidden, as are gang tattoos. Policy started a few years ago
Confed tattoo is not a hate tattoo. Where did you get that fucking idea?
They get it from their hate-filled ignorant propagandists. It's called indoctrination.
The most closeminded people are left wing democrats.

Well not surprising with this stinking administration and their race baiters in it.

so just what we need for you all to go elect Hillary so she can continue on with this American hating crap being dished on us

That tattoo will become very popular if they ever reinstate the draft.

Military is making a lot of people burn off their tattoos of any kind. Hate tattoos are forbidden, as are gang tattoos. Policy started a few years ago
They get it from their hate-filled ignorant propagandists. It's called indoctrination.
being open minded doesn't mean giving credence to every whacked out idea, like the confederate flag isn't a hate symbol, out there

being open minded doesn't mean giving credence to every whacked out idea, like the confederate flag isn't a hate symbol, out there
The Confederate flag is a hate symbol only to closeminded people.

Forum List

Back