Tell me why modern Conservatism is the answer?

I not talking about Ron Paul, Goldwater, etc. These conservatives butt heads with the modern day GOP.

Why is the modern day GOP the solution to our problems?

C'mon there are over 50 million of you who believe this. I would like to know why.

You MIGHT be correct that 50 million people believe the GOP is the answer to our problems. But I rather doubt it.

I can think of 6 or 7 people who think the GOP is the answer. Most conservatives, including Rush who is supposed to be the voice of the GOP, think they are part of the problem.

PART of the problem????

Libertarians are just conservatives who want to smoke pot but are afraid to go downtown after dark to buy it illegally. :lol:

Is that your problem? Are you a pothead?

No, I hate our FP and out of control federal government. I think these are real problem in our life, but you try to distort reality by claiming that I am a pothead.

I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong with you.

Because there IS something wrong with you. Have you had a CAT scan recently? :confused:

No, I hate our FP and out of control federal government. I think these are real problem in our life, but you try to distort reality by claiming that I am a pothead.

Because there IS something wrong with you. Have you had a CAT scan recently? :confused:

He seems to be like this in most of his posts...I know it is confusing b/c this is just a messageboard. I would hate to see him when he deals with real life.

Eh, he's just another idiot who thinks the ability to vomit his opinion on a message board makes him smarter than he actually is.

In reality he's barely literate, and has pretty much no cognitive skills whatsoever.

He seems to be like this in most of his posts...I know it is confusing b/c this is just a messageboard. I would hate to see him when he deals with real life.

Eh, he's just another idiot who thinks the ability to vomit his opinion on a message board makes him smarter than he actually is.

In reality he's barely literate, and has pretty much no cognitive skills whatsoever.

You are a jerk.

You are a jerk.

:lol:

You MIGHT be correct that 50 million people believe the GOP is the answer to our problems. But I rather doubt it.

I can think of 6 or 7 people who think the GOP is the answer. Most conservatives, including Rush who is supposed to be the voice of the GOP, think they are part of the problem.

PART of the problem????

See Deano, here is why nearly every poster on this board recognizes that you're an idiot partisan hack. There is absolutely NO WAY that one political party is responsible for the problems this country faces; but you are such a fucking idiot that you can't even admit that yes in fact the democrats have contributed to the problems.

I pity that you have to go through life being so stupid.

He's all over the place. I really don't think he has a clear idea what he believes.

It's more so that the Democrats aren't the answer.

So killing grandma and destroying the middle class is? Look you may not agree completely with what they do, but they are the only one sticking up for main street instead of big business.

I think that our out of control federal policies combined with our out of control foreign policy hurts us, yet you dumbfucls think otherwise and want to ge me clinically institutionalized.

Why do you think that more spending and more out of control FP is the answer to our problem?
Ahhh. I see your problem.

You can't read.

No one here has called for you to be institutionalized. And no conservatives have called for more spending and more Federal power.

So killing grandma and destroying the middle class is? Look you may not agree completely with what they do, but they are the only one sticking up for main street instead of big business.

Nothing like reading a fear mongering partisan bias post on a Sunday afternoon.

You are a jerk.

Yes I am, but that doesn't make what I said any less true.

So killing grandma and destroying the middle class is?
:lol:
Look you may not agree completely with what they do, but they are the only one sticking up for main street instead of big business.
Yeah, not really. Democrats pander to special interest groups, not Main Street. Oh, they TELL you they're looking out for the little guy...but don't believe them.

Hey stupid I posted a link earlier in the thread which PROVED that your dark night Obama received more contributions from Wall Street (read big business) than any President in our history. Why would they contribute to him if they weren't expecting something out of it?

NO POLITICIANS give a fuck about you or main street. Get that through your partisan head.

The only thing this thread is missing is an RDean "only 6% of Republics care if people die" and a TruthMatters "democrats are all good, and you can't prove I lie" to make it complete.

Hey stupid I posted a link earlier in the thread which PROVED that your dark night Obama received more contributions from Wall Street (read big business) than any President in our history. Why would they contribute to him if they weren't expecting something out of it?

NO POLITICIANS give a fuck about you or main street. Get that through your partisan head.

Dark night? :lol: Well I ain't gonna touch that.

And President Obama supported more financial regulations..not less. Sorta kiboshes your "Contribution" meme. Maybe wall street just wants a President that's competent.

And President Obama supported more financial regulations..not less. Sorta kiboshes your "Contribution" meme. Maybe wall street just wants a President that's competent.

Obama is dick and a corporate apologists, yet your fucktards think otherwise.

I still await an honest reply to my question.

BatMan the superhero is known as the dark knight isn't he? For sure that skinny little wimp aint no superman.

yeah, yeah he wants whats best for his contributors, that's all. just like every politician.

Forum List

Back