Tell me why to vote Democrat

Source??

Also don't neglect to list fossil fuel subsidies.
And if the democratic party google controlled propaganda machine does not list a link?

Seeings how you wish to interject fossil fuel subsidies into our conversation, you must link or source showing that they are subsidized. You are attempting to claim I am making stuff up and cant prove my position, yiu are demanfing a source. But niw that ypu have provided an idea if your own you must follow your rule and provide a source. And dont forget, this is the early beginning of green energy so your source must show the early subsidies from the 1800's.

Sources, I have sourced my comments for many years, right here

And here

And if the democratic party google controlled propaganda machine does not list a link?

Seeings how you wish to interject fossil fuel subsidies into our conversation, you must link or source showing that they are subsidized. You are attempting to claim I am making stuff up and cant prove my position, yiu are demanfing a source. But niw that ypu have provided an idea if your own you must follow your rule and provide a source. And dont forget, this is the early beginning of green energy so your source must show the early subsidies from the 1800's.

Sources, I have sourced my comments for many years, right here

And here

Sorry, don't see trillion dollars a year anywhere.

That's ok, since you are so helpless let me help you out, read up:

Fossil-fuel subsidies are one of the biggest financial barriers hampering the world’s shift to renewable energy sources. Each year, governments around the world pour around half a trillion dollars into artificially lowering the price of fossil fuels — more than triple what renewables receive. This is despite repeated pledges by politicians to end this kind of support, including statements from the G7 and G20 groups of nations.

So do you include huge fossil fuel subsidies in all your sophisticated inflation modeling?

Last edited:
Source??

Also don't neglect to list fossil fuel subsidies.
This is a very good source, a bit old, the price has been revised to $100 trillion

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The International Energy Agency said the world's clean energyinvestments are sorely lacking and this week called for an additional $36 trillion of funding by 2050.

In a sharply-worded introduction to a 700-page report, IEA Executive Director Maria van der Hoeven said governments and private industry need to do far more if the world is to hold global warming to what most scientists say is an acceptable level.

And now we have just that. I have many posts with many sources. This is not as simple as that cute colored graphic you posted. It is very intensive, all the different aspects that must be analyzied and discussed.

Give me a little chance, sourcing anf quoting takes a long time, tomorrow you will not be able to say you dont see trillions being spent

Global energy investment is set to increase by 8% in 2022 to reach USD 2.4 trillion, with the anticipated rise coming mainly in clean energy, according to a new report by the International Energy Agency. Although encouraging, the growth investment is still far from enough to tackle the multiple dimensions of today’s energy crisis and pave the way towards a cleaner and more secure energy future.

That's ok, since you are so helpless let me help you out, read up:

Fossil-fuel subsidies are one of the biggest financial barriers hampering the world’s shift to renewable energy sources. Each year, governments around the world pour around half a trillion dollars into artificially lowering the price of fossil fuels — more than triple what renewables receive. This is despite repeated pledges by politicians to end this kind of support, including statements from the G7 and G20 groups of nations.

So do you include huge fossil fuel subsidies in all your sophisticated inflation modeling?
Nice hack job, editing your post after I replied.

You just proved you have no idea of what you are talking about. After I tell you to follow your rules you go back and change your post.

You also prove you know nothing by doing a google search and linking to an EDITORIAL that confirms your opinion.

And tge nail in your coffin, you link to "nature", which just like you, offers an opinion with zero facts to back up the claim that oil industries receive billions.

I would of accepted you simply stating the subsidy from your knowledge. You did not do that and after your google search and link, you still can not tell us what that subsidy is.

Nice hack job, editing your post after I replied.

You just proved you have no idea of what you are talking about. After I tell you to follow your rules you go back and change your post.

You also prove you know nothing by doing a google search and linking to an EDITORIAL that confirms your opinion.

And tge nail in your coffin, you link to "nature", which just like you, offers an opinion with zero facts to back up the claim that oil industries receive billions.

I would of accepted you simply stating the subsidy from your knowledge. You did not do that and after your google search and link, you still can not tell us what that subsidy is.
You baselessly bitch about my sourcing, provide no numbers on Fossil VS Renewable subsidies and have no backing at all.

My case is rested untill you do.

P.S. Your claim that you would simply accept whatever number I happen to tell you is fucking bizarre. First of all we already know it's bullshit because you've already rejected numbers I gave you . Secondly you, like me, would be STUPID to uncritically accept any number someone simply asserts.

I'm clearly dealing with someone who is intellectually not all there. You can't do basic look up of sources to put together a well supported argument and you don't even know yourself.

Last edited:
You baselessly bitch about my sourcing, provide no numbers on Fossil VS Renewable subsidies and have no backing at all.

My case is rested untill you do.

P.S. Your claim that you would simply accept whatever number I happen to tell you is fucking bizarre. First of all we already know it's bullshit because you've already rejected numbers I gave you . Secondly you, like me, would be STUPID to uncritically accept any number someone simply asserts.

I'm clearly dealing with someone who is intellectually not all there. You can't do basic look up of sources to put together a well supported argument and you don't even know yourself.
I know the topic, that is why I am laughing to myself when I ask that you do what youvask of others.

I know you cant provide a rwal fact.

Subsidies, you brought that up while ignoring the facts I presented, so that is your topic, feel free to offer something other than an opinion piece

I know the topic, that is why I am laughing to myself when I ask that you do what youvask of others.

I know you cant provide a rwal fact.

Subsidies, you brought that up while ignoring the facts I presented, so that is your topic, feel free to offer something other than an opinion piece
You claim you "know topic" so therefore I should take your baseless claims uncritically? You sound foolish.

Nobody cares what you know, it's the argument you can make in this format that counts.

You claim you "know topic" so therefore I should take your baseless claims uncritically? You sound foolish.

Nobody cares what you know, it's the argument you can make in this format that counts.
I gave you sources with links to the source, how is that baseless. My source is no good?

Ok then you should be able to answer: How do fossil fuel subsidies compare to clean energy subsidies.
You have not shown that the fossil fuel industry was built on subsidies.

You have not proven the fossil fuel industry is subsidized then, or now.

You brought up subsidies, not me. You said there are subsidies, you linked to nature, which said they are subsidies. But you nor nature state the name of those subsidies?

So, go ahead and actually tell us the name if those subsidies so we can look them up.

And remember, The Renewable Heavy Industry is being built on subsidies. The Fossil Fuel industry was built with private investors. Your proof needs to show that Fossil Fuels received the same type of subsidies.

And to save you a post or two, tax breaks are not subsidies. So dont try to pull that senantic bullshit.

You have not shown that the fossil fuel industry was built on subsidies.

You have not proven the fossil fuel industry is subsidized then, or now.

You brought up subsidies, not me. You said there are subsidies, you linked to nature, which said they are subsidies. But you nor nature state the name of those subsidies?

So, go ahead and actually tell us the name if those subsidies so we can look them up.

And remember, The Renewable Heavy Industry is being built on subsidies. The Fossil Fuel industry was built with private investors. Your proof needs to show that Fossil Fuels received the same type of subsidies.

And to save you a post or two, tax breaks are not subsidies. So dont try to pull that senantic bullshit.

Fossil fuels are subsidized 3 to 1 compared to renewables. True or false?

These subsidies need to be counted in when considering energy price inflation. True or false?

Energy price inflation needs to be modeled in overall economy to understand how much of a component it is of overall inflation. True or false?

I work in the business. It's leftist talking point bullshit.

The biggest subsidies go to renewables. It wouldn't exist without them.
You work in the global bussiness and know all the subsidies?

Great, give us an aproximate ratio.

These subsidies need to be counted in when considering energy price inflation. True or false?

Energy price inflation needs to be modeled in overall economy to understand how much of a component it is of overall inflation. True or false?
Fossil fuel subsidies, will you prove they exist and will you show how the fossil fuel industry was created with subsidies.

You cant prove what ypu contend and you ignore what is posted that you disagree.

How about that trillion dollar price tag for renewables and those nice sources I gave you. You been pretty silent.

I think I posted for links to sources that have left you silent, right. How about another.

New York state is spending $750 million to build a solar panel factory in Buffalo for SolarCity
Tesla Motors Inc., SolarCity Corp. and Space Exploration Technologies Corp., known as SpaceX, together have benefited from an estimated $4.9 billion in government support, according to data compiled by The Time
Nevada has agreed to provide Tesla with $1.3 billion in incentives to help build a massive battery factory near Reno.
Tesla buyers have qualified for an estimated $284 million in federal tax incentives and collected more than $38 million in California rebates.

Forum List

Back