Tell us, what would YOU do to defeat Isis?

So I'm watching With all Due Respect with Mark Halperin, and Nicole Wallace and some older white Republican were the guests. So they asked the older guy how Obama was doing against Isis. He said Obama is so scared and Isis knows it. Because Obama can't say the words "Islamic Terrorists", Isis knows they have him scared and weak. As long as Obama won't say those words, Isis won't take him seriously.

So all it takes is those to words to scare Isis.

So then the question came up, "What was Obama's biggest mistake". Nicole Wallace said the Red Line, which, of course, had nothing to do with Isis.

Then the male guest was asked what he would do if he were president. He said, that's easy, he would have experts follow the bad guys on the Internet, find out where they are and do something.
That's what he said, he would do something. Apparently, Obama isn't "doing something".

So to all you right wingers, tell us what you would do that Obama isn't doing to take out Isis. Tell us how it's done.

On behalf of all the Hillary and Obama haters, I would reinstate the military draft (men and women) and send in a force of no less than 1,000,000 heavily armed troops into terrorist-controlled areas in the Middle East. There would be NO deferments other than for severe, clearly-documented health problems. Registered Republicans would be drafted first.
I agree ...

So I'm watching With all Due Respect with Mark Halperin, and Nicole Wallace and some older white Republican were the guests. So they asked the older guy how Obama was doing against Isis. He said Obama is so scared and Isis knows it. Because Obama can't say the words "Islamic Terrorists", Isis knows they have him scared and weak. As long as Obama won't say those words, Isis won't take him seriously.

So all it takes is those to words to scare Isis.

So then the question came up, "What was Obama's biggest mistake". Nicole Wallace said the Red Line, which, of course, had nothing to do with Isis.

Then the male guest was asked what he would do if he were president. He said, that's easy, he would have experts follow the bad guys on the Internet, find out where they are and do something.
That's what he said, he would do something. Apparently, Obama isn't "doing something".

So to all you right wingers, tell us what you would do that Obama isn't doing to take out Isis. Tell us how it's done.
whats so funny here, just yesterday the Obama administration killed 250 Issi troops in Fallujah ... seems like all republicans, they didn't Get Benghazi right and they have got this right .... Obama fears no man or beast ...
250! Wow, only 599,750 to go. Oops, 2,000 joined as I was typing.

B52 bombers. Kill every man woman and child in ISIS occupied territory. Put fear of wrath of God in them. Hit the Shia Iranians too. Put fear of wrath of God in them as well. Eliminate North Korea as a threat and send message to world that we are ready, willing, and able to force our will upon your miserable ass.
P.S.
B52 are so out dated as a strike force

Really? You had better check again because they are still very much in service. USAF is however going forward with a new bomber. It looks much like the B-2

The Air Force Is Working On A New Bomber

B52 bombers. Kill every man woman and child in ISIS occupied territory. Put fear of wrath of God in them. Hit the Shia Iranians too. Put fear of wrath of God in them as well. Eliminate North Korea as a threat and send message to world that we are ready, willing, and able to force our will upon your miserable ass.
P.S.

Really? You had better check again because they are still very much in service. USAF is however going forward with a new bomber. It looks much like the B-2

Billy boy has zero knowledge of military hardware and tactics.

P.S.
B52's provide precision strikes on multiple targets simultaneously. They are essential in this fight.
actually the b2 bomber is a lot more accurate but I expect you to not know that ... the B2 bomer carries 40,000lb of weapons and can handle anything the 52 did ... the one thing the b52 doesn't have is stealth and they are a easy target in the sky ...

They need food, weapons, shelter, electricity, fuel.

You bomb all sources. Even if most of the bombs land in Iran, the suppliers of ISIS.
you can't be that dumb

You bomb all sources. Even if most of the bombs land in Iran, the suppliers of ISIS.
you can't be that dumb
Yeah, it would be stupid to use basic military tactics in defeating an armed enemy.
i don't care about your tactics - you can't be dumb enough to believe iran supports isis.

P.S.

I didn't say they can't be used I said they are out dated ...

you can't be that dumb

you can't be that dumb
Yeah, it would be stupid to use basic military tactics in defeating an armed enemy.
i don't care about your tactics - you can't be dumb enough to believe iran supports isis.

Who is supplying ISIS then?

P.S.
B52's provide precision strikes on multiple targets simultaneously. They are essential in this fight.
actually the b2 bomber is a lot more accurate but I expect you to not know that ... the B2 bomer carries 40,000lb of weapons and can handle anything the 52 did ... the one thing the b52 doesn't have is stealth and they are a easy target in the sky ...
So now you think ISIS has SAMs? :bang3:

P.S.

you would be wrong... spent 30 years in air training command ...I know the air force very well ... I remember seeing my very first SR71 that emergency landed at buckley AFB ... I've seen more planes then you will ever see in your life time... its you who hasn't a clue

Last edited:
Obama won't say Islamic terrorism because if he did, ISIS could use it as propaganda for recruitment easily.

To defeat ISIS, the pussy Arab nations surrounding ISIS need to take out their own trash.

Obama won't say Islamic terrorism because if he did, ISIS could use it as propaganda for recruitment easily.

And when he acts like a pussy, they use his weakness for recruitment.

P.S.
and you think they aren't looking at them, that would be your first mistake ... do you think they would sit around and let the us bomb the hell out of them are you really this stupid???

Last edited:

you can't be that dumb

you can't be that dumb

it isn't iran. they've been fighting isis.

so why should anyone take you seriously when you can't get basic facts right?

P.S.

you would be wrong... spent 30 years in air training command ...I know the air force very well ... I remember seeing my very first SR71 that emergency landed at buckley AFB ... I seen mor planes then you will ever see in your life time... its you who hasn't a clue
And you know all about my military experience, uh uh.
You're the one here saying the B52 has no use on the battlefield and claiming Isis has advanced SAMs.

you can't be that dumb

you can't be that dumb

So you don't know. Crazy to think the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism would support an Islamic terrorist organization.....

To defeat ISIS, the pussy Arab nations surrounding ISIS need to take out their own trash.

And when he acts like a pussy, they use his weakness for recruitment.
and you have proved to us that stupid is a live and well in the republican party ...

you can't be that dumb
you can't be that dumb

So you don't know. Crazy to think the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism would support an Islamic terrorist organization.....
yes, it is crazy.

not all terrorist groups are the same. iran has been fighting isis.how is it you don't know this?

P.S.
and you think they are looking at them that would be your first mistake ... do you think they would sit around and let the us bomb the hell out of them are you really this stupid???
You tell us how ISIS will shoot down B52's, military genius.

yes, it is crazy.

not all terrorist groups are the same. iran has been fighting isis.how is it you don't know this?
Obama tells you Iran has been fighting ISIS.
Facts say otherwise.

Forum List

Back