🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tennessee bill gives civil immunity to people who run over protesters!

THANK YOU JESUS!

This news makes me want to move to Tennessee with my one ton F350!

Drivers Given Civil Immunity For Hitting Protesters Under Proposed Bill

Those protesters should have been armed.

lol... They should not be so stupid to stop my progress. I hope they are that stupid

A bullet is much quicker than a car

-Geaux

Blackflag must think he/she can overcome. It truly is a shame some people have gotten so stupid.

With how violent the protesters are, I can definitely see a driver begin to panic and getting the hell out of there. Just keep going and get to safety! Yay Tennessee!

Somebody or somebody's are jumping up and down on my car and swinging chains, I'm fucking flooring it and be damned with what happens.
Later I'm telling the cops, "Gee officer, I came across these protesters and didn't have a way out. I felt my life was in danger as they surrounded my car. I panicked and hit the gas".

Civil immunity? What about criminal liability?
No, you still aren't allowed to intentionally run people over. However, all you need to do (when confronted by people blocking traffic) is act like you didn't see them. Just hit the breaks at the last moment so it's on record that witnesses heard screeching tires before impact. Easy-peasy.

Or you can talk some shit to nearby protesters. Get them to start hitting your car. That gives you a legitimate excuse to drive through the crowd out of fear for your life.

Happy hunting!

Forum List

Back