Tennessee is burning! folks are running for their lives!

• Banned
CNN reporting just now that the Tennessee fires were "human caused."

CNN reporting just now that the Tennessee fires were "human caused."
They arrested two people last week and one yesterday or the night before, for starting fires. Its bad. My wife showed me a video on Facebook about these two guys got stuck on a mountain. The video was crazy. EVERY cabin was on fire.
He was on a mountain road and the way down was blocked. He was driving through ash and over trees trying to find another way. The video ends with them pulling up to the end of the road and couldn't get through. Too much ass and shit in the road. Wife said FB later said they made it out.
Crazy shit! These assholes should get the death penalty!

• Banned
white folks are bein targeted here. white folks are bein targeted here.

tn that video was just crazy and when it cut out......you were just left going wtf? the brothers were interviewed, they were coming down from their house....most likely burned by now.....

relief efforts are underway...they need clothes and food...water, diapers, formula.....large farms are taking in large animals......one humane society is not sure if their facility made it....just sad.....you can text 90999 and donate 10 bucks to the red cross....i prefer to donate locally if possible....not to the red cross...

tn that video was just crazy and when it cut out......you were just left going wtf? the brothers were interviewed, they were coming down from their house....most likely burned by now.....

relief efforts are underway...they need clothes and food...water, diapers, formula.....large farms are taking in large animals......one humane society is not sure if their facility made it....just sad.....you can text 90999 and donate 10 bucks to the red cross....i prefer to donate locally if possible....not to the red cross...
Some woman put on social media her and about 50 others were in some motel surrounded by fire and couldn't get out. Authorities traced the cell phone and got them out!

i have seen it go from no deaths and 30 buildings lost to 3 deaths and over 100 buildings lost...g town will rebuild...no choice....i wonder what dolly will do ....she will do something.....i will give that women this.....she started small with her imagination library....for those one do not know this.....she started giving every child in her home county....a book a month....they got a little book case and she filled it..this program has extended far beyond what anyone hoped.....she truly cares for her home town.....

Founded in 1995, Dolly Parton's Imagination Library is a book gifting organization that has, to date, mailed over 80 million books to children in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom and the United States.Nov 16, 2016
Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
dollyparton.com/imagination_library/

was that the hilton? i saw where the trees blocked their escape route ....on the video you hear one guy going...we can get in the pool....

bet you wished you had done cades cove instead of the bars now

I thank our new leader for thinking about those who are not far from where I am.

God bless you and him and everyone who is impacted by the loss always!!!

Holly

damn did not know she traded jesus for the orange jesus lol...new leader ......funny how beck says trump will destroy the church.....lots of christians didnt get that memo it does seem

Forum List

Back