Tennessee PIGS caught on tape ‘I LOVE THIS SHIT' telling PIGS to SHOOT UNARMED MAN! Killer PIGS!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Tennessee sheriff caught on tape saying ‘I love this s---' after telling deputies to shoot an unarmed man.
A Tennessee sheriff is facing a lawsuit after he was taped telling deputies to shoot a man during a car chase instead of risking damage to patrol cars by ramming the suspect.

"They said 'we’re ramming him,'" White County Sheriff Oddie Shoupe said on tape after the suspect Michael Dial, was killed, according to The Guardian. "I said, 'Don’t ram him, shoot him.' Fuck that shit. Ain’t gonna tear up my cars."

Dial's widow is suing Shoupe in federal court, alleging excessive use of force in the killing of her husband, the Guardian reported.

“I love this shit,” White County Sheriff Oddie Shoupe was heard saying on body cam footage. “God, I tell you what, I thrive on it.”

After Dial was shot, Shoupe arrived on the scene, where his comments were picked up by a body camera worn by one of the deputies.

"I love this shit," Shoupe said, according to The Guardian. "God, I tell you what, I thrive on it."
Tennessee sheriff caught on tape saying ‘I love this s---' after telling deputies to shoot unarmed man....the recording of Shoupe's comments proves a "malicious and sadistic mindset,"

:th_avatar107484_8:There are Rules, Regulations and FFS Laws here on how this should be done.
That these killer pigs need to follow, they broke them all here. Pigs With Guns Humans For SPORT! Really, the trailer lost a wheel. It was going not far. They could just follow it till it stops. They had many other options still to use. The driver was going nowhere in the end. They were on a killer PIG rampage.

Btw: This could be another illegal gardener type here. Employed by the peoples who employ most illegals in America. The American Home and Business owners. They need to take his route list and jail all his contract employers here. And fine them 250-1M each to start.
No Great Wall will be needed, just go after employers when you catch illegals. Offer them
green cards for every 10 American Employers they turn in. This plan will work.

And last. MAGA
Killer Cops Archives - Cop Block

Sweet...MAGA some more.
Update: Florida Cop Who Tried to Murder 79 Year Old Woman Worked as Male Prostitute While On Duty | Cop Block

Last edited:
Tennessee sheriff caught on tape saying ‘I love this s---' after telling deputies to shoot an unarmed man.
A Tennessee sheriff is facing a lawsuit after he was taped telling deputies to shoot a man during a car chase instead of risking damage to patrol cars by ramming the suspect.

"They said 'we’re ramming him,'" White County Sheriff Oddie Shoupe said on tape after the suspect Michael Dial, was killed, according to The Guardian. "I said, 'Don’t ram him, shoot him.' Fuck that shit. Ain’t gonna tear up my cars."

Dial's widow is suing Shoupe in federal court, alleging excessive use of force in the killing of her husband, the Guardian reported.

“I love this shit,” White County Sheriff Oddie Shoupe was heard saying on body cam footage. “God, I tell you what, I thrive on it.”

After Dial was shot, Shoupe arrived on the scene, where his comments were picked up by a body camera worn by one of the deputies.

"I love this shit," Shoupe said, according to The Guardian. "God, I tell you what, I thrive on it."
Tennessee sheriff caught on tape saying ‘I love this s---' after telling deputies to shoot unarmed man....the recording of Shoupe's comments proves a "malicious and sadistic mindset,"

:th_avatar107484_8:There are Rules, Regulations and FFS Laws here on how this should be done.
That these killer pigs need to follow, they broke them all here. Pigs With Guns Humans For SPORT! Really, the trailer lost a wheel. It was going not far. They could just follow it till it stops. They had many other options still to use. The driver was going nowhere in the end. They were on a killer PIG rampage.

Btw: This could be another illegal gardener type here. Employed by the peoples who employ most illegals in America. The American Home and Business owners. They need to take his route list and jail all his contract employers here. And fine them 250-1M each to start.
No Great Wall will be needed, just go after employers when you catch illegals. Offer them

And last. MAGA

Sweet...MAGA some more.
Update: Florida Cop Who Tried to Murder 79 Year Old Woman Worked as Male Prostitute While On Duty | Cop Block

Why didn't you mention that Michael Dial was a white man. Michael Dial from TN Police Arrest Report ID 25575848

Dial is charged with AGGRAVATED ASSAULT, ARREST - EVADING ARREST, RESISTING - STOP, FRISK, HALT, SEARCH, DORL TRAFFIC - LICENSE DRIVING ON REVOKED OR SUSPE, TRAFFIC - SPEEDING by police near Montgomery, Tennessee. bond was set at unknown as individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
I tell ya, you liberals so much love the bad guy , until a bad guy shows up at a school and shoots children. Then who do you liberals want to show up? Yeah, that is right the police...

And last. MAGA

Sweet...MAGA some more.

Why didn't you mention that Michael Dial was a white man. Michael Dial from TN Police Arrest Report ID 25575848

Dial is charged with AGGRAVATED ASSAULT, ARREST - EVADING ARREST, RESISTING - STOP, FRISK, HALT, SEARCH, DORL TRAFFIC - LICENSE DRIVING ON REVOKED OR SUSPE, TRAFFIC - SPEEDING by police near Montgomery, Tennessee. bond was set at unknown as individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
I tell ya, you liberals so much love the bad guy , until a bad guy shows up at a school and shoots children. Then who do you liberals want to show up? Yeah, that is right the police...

Oops, should've known it be a Whitey criminal chase here. It was in TN.
Still, the PIGS were wanting a kill. I would think the reason he's alive still,
is he was a whitey criminal in TN.
Really, IT looks like the normal southern WN type here. Thanks for pic link.

I found out that the the police tried to pull him over for driving on a suspended license. That does not give the police the right to use deadly force to prevent his escape. The law is clear in that police can use deadly force only to prevent the escape of a dangerous felon which is defined as someone who has either inflicted or threatened to inflict death or serious bodily injury. Driving on a suspended license does not make one a dangerous felon.

The sheriff is a nut job. The officer who killed him will be facing a murder charge and other charges will be filed against the sheriff. Of course, a civil suit will be filed and those involved will have no defense. Expect a multi-million out-of-court settlement.

And last. MAGA

Sweet...MAGA some more.

People like you, I pray for the day when someone like Michael enters your house illegally. Will you
A. run out of the house?
B. man up (I know that is oxymoronic for a liberal) and try to beat him up?
C. Find out he is armed and will kill you if you don't leave?
D. Call the cops?
D. Give up what little you have since you are a welfare queen, so then you can claim insurance and rip off those EVIL insurance companies?

I found out that the the police tried to pull him over for driving on a suspended license. That does not give the police the right to use deadly force to prevent his escape. The law is clear in that police can use deadly force only to prevent the escape of a dangerous felon which is defined as someone who has either inflicted or threatened to inflict death or serious bodily injury. Driving on a suspended license does not make one a dangerous felon.

The sheriff is a nut job. The officer who killed him will be facing a murder charge and other charges will be filed against the sheriff. Of course, a civil suit will be filed and those involved will have no defense. Expect a multi-million out-of-court settlement.
Of course all this could of been avoided, if
A. he wasn't driving illegally.
B. Wasn't avoiding arrest.
C. Driving recklessly.
D. All of the above..
Oh well stupid people win the Darwin Awards every year.

This case will be harder for the PIGS/State to win.
It looks like a WN Whitey KKK types.

And last. MAGA

Sweet...MAGA some more.

People like you, I pray for the day when someone like Michael enters your house illegally. Will you
A. run out of the house?
B. man up (I know that is oxymoronic for a liberal) and try to beat him up?
C. Find out he is armed and will kill you if you don't leave?
D. Call the cops?
D. Give up what little you have since you are a welfare queen, so then you can claim insurance and rip off those EVIL insurance companies?

"People like Michael" with a suspended license are less dangerous than a sheriff entering your home who has clearly stated that he lives for shooting people. I'd take suspended license Michael every time.

Of course all this could of been avoided, if
A. he wasn't driving illegally.
B. Wasn't avoiding arrest.
C. Driving recklessly.
D. All of the above..
Oh well stupid people win the Darwin Awards every year.

BS spews above.. Gee...
A: So what. The PIG Hunting pack had the plates. That's why the chase started.
They could fall back and track at slower speeds. The guy was going nowhere. Most all car chases
end in the Killer PIGS capturing the prey without all this violence on their part. If you are lucky and a whitey.

B: So What. The guy was driving on a suspending license, there are other ways to deal with this.. to start. The PIG already knows the other options. They practice them every day. Still, The Killer PIGS are going capturing their prey without all this violence on their part. By tracking at reduced speeds. They do this all-time over the radio.

C: So What. The Killer PIG hunting pack was forcing the reckless driving and were more reckless overall.
It was game on, the hunt is ON! They can break any laws more now, as they were protecting the public, a normal BS Lying SCAM. Total failure is shown in this chase.

D: BS, The PIGs should have stopped crazy chasing him and tracked him. How far can an old truck and trailer go? Did he have a full tank of gas?

You are Pro-Killer PIGS, allowing them killing anyone with no rational oversight. We get it.

btw: Funny... This area is Whitey Red Neck Confederate LOSER hillbilly lands in the middle of nowhere.
there are few fast paved roads. He was going nowhere. These people honor war criminals.
Champ Ferguson - Wikipedia
LOL... hahaha..

Whitey Losers lands of the Civil War, living in stinky southern America.
White County, Tennessee - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Blacks declared war on police. There are 2 combatants in this war. Blacks, and police. Expect atrocities from both sides. It is war. Sneak up on a cop car and blow a cops brains out, expect a response.
This divide is orchestrated, and will end badly for everyone but Soros. Way to go BLM.

You Liberals would literally shit yourself crying if you ever heard combat soldiers talk. The dumbass Sheriff in your post will probably be fired he certainly won't get reelected.

You Liberals would literally shit yourself crying if you ever heard combat soldiers talk. The dumbass Sheriff in your post will probably be fired he certainly won't get reelected.

Real not. We just have REAL morals and principles. War is another area, where laws don't apply.
Killer PIG Cops are not in a war. They falsely claim one exist, to get away with crimes and murders.

btw: I have no problem with killing peoples, just different ones.
Like 100% American BORN Gun Nutters Terrorist and their NRA
co-sponsors are my first targets when in combat. MOST Criminals
are more rational to them weak mentally defective morons.

haha..Does this work? .....

All Criminal Lives Matter!
Even Killer PIG Hunting Packs, .... sometimes!.

This case will be harder for the PIGS/State to win.
It looks like a WN Whitey KKK types.
yes white and black police KKK, killing a white guy, looks definitely like Southern White Democrats at work again.

Blacks declared war on police. There are 2 combatants in this war. Blacks, and police. Expect atrocities from both sides. It is war. Sneak up on a cop car and blow a cops brains out, expect a response.
This divide is orchestrated, and will end badly for everyone but Soros. Way to go BLM.
What does this thread have to do with BLM?

Real not. We just have REAL morals and principles. War is another area, where laws don't apply.
Killer PIG Cops are not in a war. They falsely claim one exist, to get away with crimes and murders.

I told you this lunatic loves the bad guys, as long as they aren't in blue. But if someone like Dial showed up in his bedroom intent to kill the fool, would he call the police or just die for the cause?

So...this sheriff thinks he's a combat soldier, eh? I see his problem then.

I told you this lunatic loves the bad guys, as long as they aren't in blue. But if someone like Dial showed up in his bedroom intent to kill the fool, would he call the police or just die for the cause?
Dial had an expired license....very very scary dude!

Forum List

Back