Tennessee PIGS caught on tape ‘I LOVE THIS SHIT' telling PIGS to SHOOT UNARMED MAN! Killer PIGS!

First:
"We just have REAL morals and principles."

And then:
"I have no problem with killing peoples [sic], just different ones."

This is not real morals and principles, it's just another brand of "nutter", as you like to say.
I have no problem killing someone who has broken into my house, as I don't ask questions first then shoot. If I see someone coming at me yelling Allah Ooh Akbar wielding a machete, again I wont hesitate to put the shithole scum down. I am a veteran and taught to shoot to kill. You want to be moral and a victim of liberalism go for it, just like those victims of the Orlando Gay Bar or San Bernardino Christmas party...

Goodbye Sheriff! You are going to be in a cage a very long time. You need to be in that cage.

Blacks declared war on police. There are 2 combatants in this war. Blacks, and police. Expect atrocities from both sides. It is war. Sneak up on a cop car and blow a cops brains out, expect a response.
This divide is orchestrated, and will end badly for everyone but Soros. Way to go BLM.

You be so WN, KKK and DOPer rightie', here again! How do you do it?
How the FBI smashed white supremacist group The Order - CNN

I be so into the facts instead of the BLM social narrative of the hunting down of the black man. You have a better chance of being struck by lightening than being killed by a cop. Cops tend to concentrate on people committing crimes....

Blacks declared war on police. There are 2 combatants in this war. Blacks, and police. Expect atrocities from both sides. It is war. Sneak up on a cop car and blow a cops brains out, expect a response.
This divide is orchestrated, and will end badly for everyone but Soros. Way to go BLM.

You be so WN, KKK and DOPer rightie', here again! How do you do it?
How the FBI smashed white supremacist group The Order - CNN

I be so into the facts instead of the BLM social narrative of the hunting down of the black man. You have a better chance of being struck by lightening than being killed by a cop. Cops tend to concentrate on people committing crimes....
Again, what does BLM have to do with this thread, this murder?

I found out that the the police tried to pull him over for driving on a suspended license. That does not give the police the right to use deadly force to prevent his escape. The law is clear in that police can use deadly force only to prevent the escape of a dangerous felon which is defined as someone who has either inflicted or threatened to inflict death or serious bodily injury. Driving on a suspended license does not make one a dangerous felon.

The sheriff is a nut job. The officer who killed him will be facing a murder charge and other charges will be filed against the sheriff. Of course, a civil suit will be filed and those involved will have no defense. Expect a multi-million out-of-court settlement.
Did you watch the video? Can you say with an iota of honesty tthis asshole was not endangering others?

Just fucking stupid!

First:
"We just have REAL morals and principles."

And then:
"I have no problem with killing peoples [sic], just different ones."

This is not real morals and principles, it's just another brand of "nutter", as you like to say.
I have no problem killing someone who has broken into my house, as I don't ask questions first then shoot. If I see someone coming at me yelling Allah Ooh Akbar wielding a machete, again I wont hesitate to put the shithole scum down. I am a veteran and taught to shoot to kill. You want to be moral and a victim of liberalism go for it, just like those victims of the Orlando Gay Bar or San Bernardino Christmas party...

To begin with, I'm conservative and a registered Republican and a strong supporter of home defense, even if it means killing for the sake of my family.

Having said that, my comments were directed at the glaring contradiction in his remarks. Namely, saying he had real morals and principles while at the same time saying that NRA members would be his first targets in combat.

Being an NRA member is neither immoral nor against the law. Ergo, those kinds of actions would be flat out murder. No better than the sheriff in the video.

Tennessee sheriff caught on tape saying ‘I love this s---' after telling deputies to shoot an unarmed man.
A Tennessee sheriff is facing a lawsuit after he was taped telling deputies to shoot a man during a car chase instead of risking damage to patrol cars by ramming the suspect.

"They said 'we’re ramming him,'" White County Sheriff Oddie Shoupe said on tape after the suspect Michael Dial, was killed, according to The Guardian. "I said, 'Don’t ram him, shoot him.' Fuck that shit. Ain’t gonna tear up my cars."

Dial's widow is suing Shoupe in federal court, alleging excessive use of force in the killing of her husband, the Guardian reported.

“I love this shit,” White County Sheriff Oddie Shoupe was heard saying on body cam footage. “God, I tell you what, I thrive on it.”

After Dial was shot, Shoupe arrived on the scene, where his comments were picked up by a body camera worn by one of the deputies.

"I love this shit," Shoupe said, according to The Guardian. "God, I tell you what, I thrive on it."
Tennessee sheriff caught on tape saying ‘I love this s---' after telling deputies to shoot unarmed man....the recording of Shoupe's comments proves a "malicious and sadistic mindset,"

:th_avatar107484_8:There are Rules, Regulations and FFS Laws here on how this should be done.
That these killer pigs need to follow, they broke them all here. Pigs With Guns Humans For SPORT! Really, the trailer lost a wheel. It was going not far. They could just follow it till it stops. They had many other options still to use. The driver was going nowhere in the end. They were on a killer PIG rampage.

Btw: This could be another illegal gardener type here. Employed by the peoples who employ most illegals in America. The American Home and Business owners. They need to take his route list and jail all his contract employers here. And fine them 250-1M each to start.
No Great Wall will be needed, just go after employers when you catch illegals. Offer them
green cards for every 10 American Employers they turn in. This plan will work.

And last. MAGA
Killer Cops Archives - Cop Block

Sweet...MAGA some more.
Update: Florida Cop Who Tried to Murder 79 Year Old Woman Worked as Male Prostitute While On Duty | Cop Block

You’re an idiot.

You Liberals would literally shit yourself crying if you ever heard combat soldiers talk. The dumbass Sheriff in your post will probably be fired he certainly won't get reelected.

Real not. We just have REAL morals and principles. War is another area, where laws don't apply.
Killer PIG Cops are not in a war. They falsely claim one exist, to get away with crimes and murders.

btw: I have no problem with killing peoples, just different ones.
Like 100% American BORN Gun Nutters Terrorist and their NRA
co-sponsors are my first targets when in combat. MOST Criminals
are more rational to them weak mentally defective morons.

haha..Does this work? .....

All Criminal Lives Matter!
Even Killer PIG Hunting Packs, .... sometimes!.
Criminals kill people with guns you moron. The people who join the NRA are law abiding citizens exercising their constitutional rights. . Your principles and morals are all fucked up.

Tennessee sheriff caught on tape saying ‘I love this s---' after telling deputies to shoot an unarmed man.
A Tennessee sheriff is facing a lawsuit after he was taped telling deputies to shoot a man during a car chase instead of risking damage to patrol cars by ramming the suspect.

"They said 'we’re ramming him,'" White County Sheriff Oddie Shoupe said on tape after the suspect Michael Dial, was killed, according to The Guardian. "I said, 'Don’t ram him, shoot him.' Fuck that shit. Ain’t gonna tear up my cars."

Dial's widow is suing Shoupe in federal court, alleging excessive use of force in the killing of her husband, the Guardian reported.

“I love this shit,” White County Sheriff Oddie Shoupe was heard saying on body cam footage. “God, I tell you what, I thrive on it.”

After Dial was shot, Shoupe arrived on the scene, where his comments were picked up by a body camera worn by one of the deputies.

"I love this shit," Shoupe said, according to The Guardian. "God, I tell you what, I thrive on it."
Tennessee sheriff caught on tape saying ‘I love this s---' after telling deputies to shoot unarmed man....the recording of Shoupe's comments proves a "malicious and sadistic mindset,"

:th_avatar107484_8:There are Rules, Regulations and FFS Laws here on how this should be done.
That these killer pigs need to follow, they broke them all here. Pigs With Guns Humans For SPORT! Really, the trailer lost a wheel. It was going not far. They could just follow it till it stops. They had many other options still to use. The driver was going nowhere in the end. They were on a killer PIG rampage.

Btw: This could be another illegal gardener type here. Employed by the peoples who employ most illegals in America. The American Home and Business owners. They need to take his route list and jail all his contract employers here. And fine them 250-1M each to start.
No Great Wall will be needed, just go after employers when you catch illegals. Offer them

And last. MAGA

Sweet...MAGA some more.
Update: Florida Cop Who Tried to Murder 79 Year Old Woman Worked as Male Prostitute While On Duty | Cop Block

Why didn't you mention that Michael Dial was a white man. Michael Dial from TN Police Arrest Report ID 25575848

Dial is charged with AGGRAVATED ASSAULT, ARREST - EVADING ARREST, RESISTING - STOP, FRISK, HALT, SEARCH, DORL TRAFFIC - LICENSE DRIVING ON REVOKED OR SUSPE, TRAFFIC - SPEEDING by police near Montgomery, Tennessee. bond was set at unknown as individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
I tell ya, you liberals so much love the bad guy , until a bad guy shows up at a school and shoots children. Then who do you liberals want to show up? Yeah, that is right the police...

It doesn't matter what color the cop is, he deserves to be punished

And last. MAGA

Sweet...MAGA some more.

:CryingCow:

And last. MAGA

Sweet...MAGA some more.

A bullet is cheap , cop cars are not

DUH!!!!!

Really, the trailer lost a wheel. It was going not far. They could just follow it till it stops. They had many other options still to use. The driver was going nowhere in the end. They were on a killer PIG rampage.
Yeah...uh...you’re a certified moron. That idiot (likely related to you) was putting lives in danger. The lives of citizens. The lives of officers. An automobile is absolutely a deadly weapon. He should have had his head blown off by shotgun.

Forum List

Back