🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Terror attack thwarted

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/09/fbi-matthew-aaron-llaneza-san-francisco/

Apparently a man by the name of Matthew Llaneza tried to blow up a bank in San Francisco. To do it, he met with an FBI agent whom he thought was part of the Taliban.

His reason? He wanted to try and make it look as though the terrorist was part of a right winged militia in order to cause the government to crack down on right wingers, thus triggoring a civil war of sorts.

So you say you have not heard about this in the press? The hell you say! :confused:

Last edited:
FBI arrest one Matthew Aaron Llaneza for trying to blow up San Francisco bank. | RedState

Apparently a man by the name of Matthew Llaneza tried to blow up a bank in San Francisco. To do it, he met with an FBI agent whom he thought was part of the Taliban.

His reason? He wanted to try and make it look as though the terrorist was part of a right winged militia in order to cause the government to crack down on right wingers, thus triggoring a civil war of sorts.

So you say you have not heard about this in the press? The hell you say! :confused:

Dude, this was in the mainstream media four days ago. Where you been?

California man arrested in bank car bomb sting | Reuters

The liberal media even reported it: Matthew Aaron Llanez Charged In Oakland Car Bomb FBI Terror Sting

FBI: Man attempted to bomb bank, trying to set off US civil war

Last edited:
why am I not surprised there is no mainstream coverage? Never mind.

why am I not surprised there is no mainstream coverage? Never mind.

You mean it wasn't on Fox or in the Washington Times, right?

Because it was on NBC, and in Reuters. Doesn't get much more mainstream than that.

Even HuffPo ran the story about the crazy man trying to pin it on right wingers.

Just because YOU didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't make mainstream press.

A buncha ragheads crashed some planes into the Twin Towers!

Why am I not surprised it hasn't been reported in the liberal media...

A buncha ragheads crashed some planes into the Twin Towers!

Why am I not surprised it hasn't been reported in the liberal media...

You seem even more angrier than usual today. Are you OK? :eek:

Just ignore him. He's just another angry lib trying to pick a fight. :lol:

Old school conservative who is sick of the weak-minded rubes infecting the Republican Party. Critical thinking is alien technology to all of you.

Forum List

Back