Terrorists around the world watch as an entire American city is shut down out of...

Fear

That's the message we are sending. Our response to this while maybe/maybe not logical is sending a STRONG but WRONG message to our enemies.

Terrorists around the world watch as a supposedly anonymous terrorist is identified and killed within three days of his attack

Great work by Boston police and FBI

The suicidal terrorist now know how to increase their terror impact. They can take our freedoms & imprison an entire city inside their homes. These suicidal terrorist don't care how fast they are caught or killed, they just learned another way to maximize their impact.

Police Officers Search Private Homes in Boston For Bomber but they did not find any terrorist. Citizens found the terrorist in an area police had already searched, so what were the police searching for? Had citizens been told to sweep their own property & check on their neighbors this could have been over in minutes.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MezLoczjfY"]Police State in America[/ame]

Fear

That's the message we are sending. Our response to this while maybe/maybe not logical is sending a STRONG but WRONG message to our enemies.

Terrorists around the world watch as a supposedly anonymous terrorist is identified and killed within three days of his attack

The suicidal terrorist now know how to increase their terror impact. They can take our freedoms & imprison an entire city inside their homes. These suicidal terrorist don't care how fast they are caught or killed, they just learned another way to maximize their impact.

Police Officers Search Private Homes in Boston For Bomber but they did not find any terrorist. Citizens found the terrorist in an area police had already searched, so what were the police searching for? Had citizens been told to sweep their own property & check on their neighbors this could have been over in minutes.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MezLoczjfY"]Police State in America[/ame]

I'm by no means a trained law enforcement officer, but I think I might think twice about a policeman who would tell me: "Lady, please go look in your basement and storage building and boat, etc., and tell us if there is an armed and dangerous mad bomber in it. Don't worry about the gun or the bombs he has strapped to his body. . . .

I'm by no means a trained law enforcement officer, but I think I might think twice about a policeman who would tell me: "Lady, please go look in your basement and storage building and boat, etc., and tell us if there is an armed and dangerous mad bomber in it. Don't worry about the gun or the bombs he has strapped to his body. . . .

If they announced to everyone in the area to go search their property & check on neighbor at the same time there would be no problem. They could have police out in all the streets waiting for someone to yell for help. Or scared residence could tell the police to search for them. In minutes the terrorist would have no where to run or hide. Everyone would be watching him.

Last edited:

Police State in America

If they announced to everyone in the area to go search their property & check on neighbor at the same time there would be no problem. They could have police out in all the streets waiting for someone to yell for help. Or scared residence could tell the police to search for them. In minutes the terrorist would have no where to run or hide. Everyone would be watching him.

Oh yeah. Just as I draw my last breath amidst a flash of glory or feel the bullet pierce my beating heart, I will be deeply comforted and reassured knowing that the police are just outside the house, waiting for me to report.

Oh yeah. Just as I draw my last breath amidst a flash of glory or feel the bullet pierce my beating heart, I will be deeply comforted and reassured knowing that the police are just outside the house, waiting for me to report.

Apparently you missed the fact that the police did not find the Boston Bomber or Christopher Dorner. If you are scared have someone else or police check. But don't allow police to storm everyone's home at gunpoint & arrest citizens for non compliance.

Fear

That is the message WE get. I guarantee you that is not what the terrorists take away from this.

Death I s their wish

it could be the message they get too Gramps......you may get away the act....but you wont get away......and you may be shot like the the piece of shit you are...

That is the message WE get. I guarantee you that is not what the terrorists take away from this.

Death I s their wish

It doesn't seem these two terrorists had a death wish. They thought they had pulled the perfect crime

The message is...we will find out who you are and we will get you

and if you get killed or fucked up in the process.....oh well....

Apparently you missed the fact that the police did not find the Boston Bomber or Christopher Dorner. If you are scared have someone else or police check. But don't allow police to storm everyone's home at gunpoint & arrest citizens for non compliance.

I don't know that the police arrested anybody for non compliance. Do you have a link from a reliable source for that? I am unaware that anybody in the neighborhood where the bomber was found had a problem with the police. And neither of us know whether the bomber was in that boat at the time the police checked out that house.

But yeah, if the police have reason to believe there's a chance that a dangerous perpetrator is in a specific neighborhood, which puts the residents of that neighborhood at higher risk, they should do whatever is necessary to remove that risk from the neighborhood. They had already prudently advised people to report anything out of place or unusual but do not attempt to apprehend a bomber believed to be armed, dangerous, and possibly rigged with body bombs. So your idea of having the homeowners check out possible hiding places to see if the bomber was there is not what you might say is a well thought out plan.

Then came the manhunt for the alleged 19-year-old killer up and down Brendan Carroll’s block. But he could not have had higher praise for police who showed “enormous restraint when they’d literally just come off a firefight with explosions all around them, in the heat of the moment” of the elder Tsarnaev’s killing. And he repeated that high praise last night when, after a tense and scary wait in a driveway down the block, police said they’d caught the second Tsarnaev, too.

You could hear spontaneous and joyful cheers in Carroll’s Watertown neighborhood.

In the rest of Boston, you could feel the relief.
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...agan_watertown_residents_feel_brunt_of_search

Last edited:

Forum List

Back