Terry Crews....you thought you would just be reasonable...but the democrat party guillotine awaits you...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Terry Crews, a really nice guy...it seems.....simply made a statement of truth......based on the lie of the black lives matter marxist movement...

Now? He is about to be cancelled by the democrat party who will not tolerate dissent from the message...

Actor Terry Crews is facing fire for saying he hopes “Black Lives Matter doesn’t morph into Black Lives Better,” suggesting that the Black Lives Matter movement may be holding black lives at a higher standard than those of other races.

“If you are a child of God, you are my brother and sister. I have family of every race, creed and ideology,” tweeted Crews on Tuesday. “We must ensure [black lives matter] doesn’t morph into [black lives better].”

Above all else the BLM movement is based in hatred for white people that won't kneel in front of them....they are haters and haters never win....just like the KKK they will be irrelevant as soon as the cameras move on to something else....

His stance makes sense because Terry Crews has been married to a white woman for years and has mulatto children. ... :cool:

Terry Crews, a really nice guy...it seems.....simply made a statement of truth......based on the lie of the black lives matter marxist movement...

Now? He is about to be cancelled by the democrat party who will not tolerate dissent from the message...

Actor Terry Crews is facing fire for saying he hopes “Black Lives Matter doesn’t morph into Black Lives Better,” suggesting that the Black Lives Matter movement may be holding black lives at a higher standard than those of other races.

“If you are a child of God, you are my brother and sister. I have family of every race, creed and ideology,” tweeted Crews on Tuesday. “We must ensure [black lives matter] doesn’t morph into [black lives better].”

I had no idea he worked for a non-existent political party in power.

His stance makes sense because Terry Crews has been married to a white woman for years and has mulatto children. ... :cool:
That’s the “great” thing about Marxism. They’ll always have someone to go after. Once they get rid of white people, they’ll say the mulattos aren’t black enough, and they’ll be held responsible for the white blood in them.

Also -

His stance makes sense

But he supports black lives matter....a racist organization that is a Black supremacist organization based in marxism......Karl Marx hated Black people and Jews and planned on murdering them after the communist revolution took over the world......

Also...if Crews supports the democrat party....he supports the party of historical and present racism and hate.....a political party that used antifa and black lives matter to burn, loot and kill people in predominantly Black communities....right before an election.

Even biased rags like Breitfart engage in sloppy journalism. 'Attacked'? Hardly.

Crews is absolutely right on, IMO.

Also -

His stance makes sense

But he supports black lives matter....a racist organization that is a Black supremacist organization based in marxism......Karl Marx hated Black people and Jews and planned on murdering them after the communist revolution took over the world......

Also...if Crews supports the democrat party....he supports the party of historical and present racism and hate.....a political party that used antifa and black lives matter to burn, loot and kill people in predominantly Black communities....right before an election.

Well, there is all that......

Mr. Crews has always been common sense in regardless to politics- in his State of the Union address he recognized that America had the smartest man alive and was willing to step out and get him him involved in spite of Not Sure robbing a hospital.

Forum List

Back