Terry McAuliffe: We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence.

Well based on the Virginia Governors math, we have 4 days left. I say we buy more guns.
That was funny. He did finally clarify he meant 93 people a day, after saying 93 million twice. Are we sure he didn't take a stray shot to the head this a.m.?

Well based on the Virginia Governors math, we have 4 days left. I say we buy more guns.
That was funny. He did finally clarify he meant 93 people a day, after saying 93 million twice. Are we sure he didn't take a stray shot to the head this a.m.?
Politicians speak so often, it is hard to not have a brain fart every once in a while and say something completely moronic.

Politicians speak so often, it is hard to not have a brain fart every once in a while and say something completely moronic.
The man needs a day off. A night's sleep. Something.

He's an idiot. We lose twice that to the real cause, violence. The tool is irrelevant. When democrats focus only on gun violence, it's all about agenda and not a bit about human lives.

The real cause is our violent society. Until we look at why we are so violent, people will die and innocent people will lose their rights.

He was quoting a Navy corpseman he met while visiting our 57th state the other day, so it's not really McAwful's fault. It's never their fault. They take full responsibility but never the blame. Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, chapter 3.

IMG_3507.jpg

He was quoting a Navy corpseman he met while visiting our 57th state the other day, so it's not really McAwful's fault. It's never their fault. They take full responsibility but never the blame. Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, chapter 3.
He was quoting a Navy corpseman he met while visiting our 57th state the other day,
lol

He's brain damaged...

He's a political whore, they're all fuckheads in some way or shape.

Still fun to ridicule those pretentious assholes for all their bullshit about being "refined" and (lol...) "educated".

Trained parrots is all they are.

Forum List

Back