Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Test on Leviticus (coming Monday)

Will you take the test on Leviticus?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes sir.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Please study for this test on the Book of Leviticus. Read the book one, two, three, four times or even more.

I will either post it here tomorrow afternoon or Monday morning.

Consider the types of sacrifices, the offering required for that sacrifice and the purpose of that sacrifice. Also consider the way Leviticus covers the disease of leprosy. Be able to identify clean and unclean animals. Consider crimes that require the death penalty and pay close attention to the methods of administering the death penalty. Know the names Nadab and Abihu. There are eternal statutes that are to be forever. Pay close attention to anything referencing eternal or the word forever. Consider what types of people were forbidden from entering the temple.

Study hard and I will issue the test as soon as it is convenient. I am currently at a teacher's convention in Myrtle Beach. I have no access to my classroom where the test exists. Good luck. I hope you all make 100% on my test.

All creatures that teem on the ground are vermin; they shall not be eaten. All creatures that teem on the ground, crawl on their bellies, (talking serpents), go on all fours, or have many legs you shall not eat because they are vermin which contaminate. You shall not contaminate yourself through any teeming creature. You shall not defile yourselves with them and make yourselves unclean by them. For I am the lord your God; you shall; make yourselves holy as God is holy and keep yourselves holy. You shall not defile yourselves with any teeming creature that creeps on the ground. Leviticus 11:44-45

Buddha-Weekly-Monks-prostrating-Buddhism.jpg

images
images
images
images

images
images

images
images

jewish-boy-on-temple-mount.jpg
images

prostration.jpg

any questions?

So, it's ok to eat Protestants?

lol...Depends on how hungry you are. The prodigal son almost ate the garbage he was feeding to swine.

almost.

I wouldn't call them garbage, but they are a tad under seasoned for my taste.

Please study for this test on the Book of Leviticus. Read the book one, two, three, four times or even more.

Consider the types of sacrifices, the offering required for that sacrifice and the purpose of that sacrifice. Also consider the way Leviticus covers the disease of leprosy. Be able to identify clean and unclean animals. Consider crimes that require the death penalty and pay close attention to the methods of administering the death penalty. Know the names Nadab and Abihu. There are eternal statutes that are to be forever. Pay close attention to anything referencing eternal or the word forever. Consider what types of people were forbidden from entering the temple.

Study hard and I will issue the test as soon as it is convenient. I am currently at a teacher's convention in Myrtle Beach. I have no access to my classroom where the test exists. Good luck. I hope you all make 100% on my test.

All creatures that teem on the ground are vermin; they shall not be eaten. All creatures that teem on the ground, crawl on their bellies, (talking serpents), go on all fours, or have many legs you shall not eat because they are vermin which contaminate. You shall not contaminate yourself through any teeming creature. You shall not defile yourselves with them and make yourselves unclean by them. For I am the lord your God; you shall; make yourselves holy as God is holy and keep yourselves holy. You shall not defile yourselves with any teeming creature that creeps on the ground. Leviticus 11:44-45

images
images
images
images

images
images

images
images

images

prostration.jpg

any questions?

No but you are obligated to kill them. Don't misunderstand me. This is only if you are an Israelite.

I don't think so.

images
images
images
images

images
images

images
images

images

prostration.jpg

any questions?

No but you are obligated to kill them. Don't misunderstand me. This is only if you are an Israelite.

I don't think so.

EDITED: The information in red is inaccurate.

Are you challenging me? Leviticus is clear on this subject. You are to kill those who serve other gods.

EDITED: The information in red is inaccurate.

Last edited:

images
images
images
images

images
images

images
images

images

prostration.jpg

any questions?

I don't think so.

You are correct. I don't think that is in Leviticus. My bad.

images
images
images
images

images
images

images
images

images

prostration.jpg

any questions?

I don't think so.

Are you challenging me? Leviticus is clear on this subject. You are to kill those who serve other gods.

Yes. I am challenging you.

n

images
images
images
images

images
images

images
images

images

prostration.jpg

any questions?

I don't think so.

You are correct. I don't think that is in Leviticus. My bad.

Thank you. However, even if it was not even the most conservative Jewish sect follows those parts of Leviticus. Jewish law is constantly argued and evolves with argument.

images
images
images
images

images
images

images
images

images

prostration.jpg

any questions?

I don't think so.

Yes. I am challenging you.

I looked it up. You are right. It isn't in Leviticus. It is in Deuteronomy. Since this thread is about Leviticus I will have to send it to you in PM.

I have been a stickler about making sure this thread isn't taken off topic. I would be a hypocrite to discuss Deuteronomy in here.

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."--Matthew 18:6

I am aware of this verse in the Bible. It would have been relevant in other threads that I have. It is inappropriate in this thread. This thread is about Leviticus. Since you are a Christian then I assume you know nothing about Leviticus. Can I challenge you to skim through the entire book in 3 minutes or less and tell me what you see? A lot of things are repeated in Leviticus. You should learn enough to pick up on the major themes.

It is relevant because of the reasons you want to harp on with your 6th graders.

IOW if a man shows up at my door and asks to gain entry to my house you better be DARN certain I'm asking him why. If he says he's the plumber I called earlier, okay. If he says he's there to incapacitate me and then rob me blind, different story. Motivations are everything and factor heavily even in our judicial system. See: Murder one, murder two, involuntary manslaughter.

You want to harp on Leviticus because you think it condemns God.

You might be already lost, but now you are hoping to take others---CHILDREN--down with you.

God help your soul

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."--Matthew 18:6

I am aware of this verse in the Bible. It would have been relevant in other threads that I have. It is inappropriate in this thread. This thread is about Leviticus. Since you are a Christian then I assume you know nothing about Leviticus. Can I challenge you to skim through the entire book in 3 minutes or less and tell me what you see? A lot of things are repeated in Leviticus. You should learn enough to pick up on the major themes.

It is relevant because of the reasons you want to harp on with your 6th graders.

IOW if a man shows up at my door and asks to gain entry to my house you better be DARN certain I'm asking him why. If he says he's the plumber I called earlier, okay. If he says he's there to incapacitate me and then rob me blind, different story. Motivations are everything and factor heavily even in our judicial system. See: Murder one, murder two, involuntary manslaughter.

You want to harp on Leviticus because you think it condemns God.

You might be already lost, but now you are hoping to take others---CHILDREN--down with you.

God help your soul

So you do not accept my challenge to become wiser and more knowledgeable in the Bible?

Don't read Leviticus. It doesn't affect me one way or the other but it does affect you.

You are too caught up on discussions that we have had in other threads. This thread is about Leviticus.

Do you have a PhD in any of the ancient languages or cultures? People devote their whole livea and doctorates studying "Leviticus" and somehow you have folks using a cursory english reading and finding it sufficient knowledge. Its not.

Do you have a PhD in any of the ancient languages or cultures?

If I said I did, would it make it so?
Nothing anyone here says makes it so...so we take things with a grain of salt or dont speak at all, OBVIOUSLY.
Then no. I do not have any PHd's.
then from which perch do you frequent to be giving tests from and why are they relevant

Calm down. It is list of trivia questions. I won't be administering degrees, denying jobs, giving promotions or sending anybody to heaven or hell. The first amendment is sufficient to permit to ask trivia questions. This isn't official. Why are you getting all upset? It is rather silly.

Do you have a PhD in any of the ancient languages or cultures?

Nothing anyone here says makes it so...so we take things with a grain of salt or dont speak at all, OBVIOUSLY.
then from which perch do you frequent to be giving tests from and why are they relevant

Calm down. It is trivia question. I won't be administering degrees, denying jobs, giving promotions or sending anybody to heaven or hell. The first amendment is sufficient to permit to ask trivia questions. This isn't official. Why are you getting all upset? It is rather silly.
That was entirely a strawman. I didnt tell you anything about being upset, Poe. I merely asked a question.

Maybe it was rhetorical.

Calm down. It is trivia question. I won't be administering degrees, denying jobs, giving promotions or sending anybody to heaven or hell. The first amendment is sufficient to permit to ask trivia questions. This isn't official. Why are you getting all upset? It is rather silly.
That was entirely a strawman. I didnt tell you anything about being upset, Poe. I merely asked a question.

Maybe it was rhetorical.

I am just not aware of any necessary qualifications for making posts. It just sounded like a cop out to me. I was putting no pressure on you. Why did you feel the need to make whiny excuses on why you couldn't take the test? I haven't demanded you to take the test.

Maybe it was rhetorical.

I am just not aware of any necessary qualifications for making posts. It just sounded like a cop out to me. I was putting no pressure on you. Why did you feel the need to make whiny excuses on why you couldn't take the test? I haven't demanded you to take the test.
I dont need an excuse not to take the test, for that answer you could have just asked.

Calling it a cop out does imply, though, that you somehow expect people to take it, else theyll be in some sense "copping out." Youre nobody to declare that a dichotomy.

Forum List

Back