Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Test on Leviticus (coming Monday)

Will you take the test on Leviticus?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes sir.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
then from which perch do you frequent to be giving tests from and why are they relevant

Just for the record I am a 6th grade Bible teacher. Part of my job is giving test. So I guess that is a sort of perch. I do think you should relax. There is no reason for you to attack me in order to protect yourself from the mean ole test. It isn't really that mean. Most 6th graders passed it.

Then no. I do not have any PHd's.
then from which perch do you frequent to be giving tests from and why are they relevant

Calm down. It is trivia question. I won't be administering degrees, denying jobs, giving promotions or sending anybody to heaven or hell. The first amendment is sufficient to permit to ask trivia questions. This isn't official. Why are you getting all upset? It is rather silly.
That was entirely a strawman. I didnt tell you anything about being upset, Poe. I merely asked a question.

Maybe it was rhetorical.

I am just not aware of any necessary qualifications for making posts. It just sounded like a cop out to me. I was putting no pressure on you. Why did you feel the need to make whiny excuses on why you couldn't take the test? I haven't demanded you to take the test.
I dont need an excuse not to take the test, for that answer you could have just asked.

Calling it a cop out does imply, though, that you somehow expect people to take it, else theyll be in some sense "copping out." Youre nobody to declare that a dichotomy.

Lots of people are ignoring it. Some of you guys are whining. I don't get it. Why is there a need to whine? I have made no demands.

It is just a little fun.

If you want to participate. Fine. If you don't. Fine. You are making this out to be a really big deal. It honestly is just jibber jabber on a message board.

Last edited:

Just for the record I am a 6th grade Bible teacher. Part of my job is giving test. So I guess that is a sort of perch. I do think you should relax. There is no reason for you to attack me in order to protect yourself from the mean ole test. It isn't really that mean. Most 6th graders passed it.
Youre on a debate messageboard.

Challenging something is not an attack, relax buttercup youre making a mountain out of a molehill.

Challenging something is not an attack, relax buttercup youre making a mountain out of a molehill.

No. That would be you.

No. That would be you.
kay :itsok:

All that I am doing is asking ten questions about Leviticus. You brought my credentials, my educational background, my skills, and my experience into the discussion. I thought it was extremely dumb. All that I am doing is asking ten questions. Strange.

All that I am doing is asking ten questions about Leviticus. You brought my credentials, my educational background, my skills, and my experience into the discussion. I thought it was extremely dumb. All that I am doing is asking ten questions. Strange.

Yea, I brought up logically relevant questions...you responded by evoking emotions...saying things like "settle down," and "relax," and such...which only indicates that in your view, being chellenged with questions can only occur out of being "unrelaxed," i.e. born of emotion..

Thats projection, and it was also drama queeny.

Well we know that the punishment for being gay and the punishment for adultery are exactly the same as outlined in the Bible.

But today’s Republicans and evangelicals don’t really feel there’s an issue with adultery.

They feel adultery is normal and natural.

So it’s forgivable regardless of what God says.

In fact, they have made a serial adulterer a role model for their children.

Yea, I brought up logically relevant questions...you responded by evoking emotions...saying things like "settle down," and "relax," and such...which only indicates that in your view, being chellenged with questions can only occur out of being "unrelaxed," i.e. born of emotion..

Have a good time. Thanks for your input.

Thats what she said.

VASUDER----your test is silly----it is a test of the ability of kids to regurgitate
that which you imagine Leviticus is. Some jerk----if he wanted to-----could do
the samething with DA GOSPELS -------the BIG question------what served as DOOR to the place where Jesus's body was ENTOMBED-------the BIG QUESTION. -----or ----what was the menu at the "LAST SUPPER"-----c'mon
kids-----REGURGITATE

VASUDER----your test is silly----it is a test of the ability of kids to regurgitate
the samething with DA GOSPELS -------the BIG question------what served as DOOR to the place where Jesus's body was ENTOMBED-------the BIG QUESTION. -----or ----what was the menu at the "LAST SUPPER"-----c'mon
kids-----REGURGITATE
He told me the other day that he is agnostic and doesnt believe in man made religions...

but he still feels fit to teach them to 6th graders. Heh, I guess if the money's right!

kids-----REGURGITATE
He told me the other day that he is agnostic and doesnt believe in man made religions...

but he still feels fit to teach them to 6th graders. Heh, I guess if the money's right!

he is consistent-----he WORKS to trivialize the bible. which IMHO---is a sublime
piece of literature. Anyone can do that with any bit of literature

kids-----REGURGITATE

he is consistent-----he WORKS to trivialize the bible. which IMHO---is a sublime
piece of literature. Anyone can do that with any bit of literature
I sort of agree and sort of don't. A lot of the bible is internally inconsistent, which makes it goofy-footed and more abstract...but its definitely rich with allegories of our learned archetypes. Disney did that really well, too....Tolkien too.

Forum List

Back