Testing

It is useless this virus has mutated way to many times. There is no catch up for it just like the sry no offense but like the dumb asses who take that flu shot.
This is the kind of stupidity we are dealing with here folks

The same people who think flu shots are useless think testing is impossible

And those same people who tell us that the virus is mutating too rapidly to test (with no evidence) claim that herd immunity is the way to go.

Newsflash...if it mutates that much and that fast there is no herd immunity
Testing is useless because it only addresses the moment in time the test is administered. Walk out the door and you may just get it.
Lol, no.
LOL, no? Is it your argument that one can be tested one minute and suddenly become immune to infection?

Apparently, you get tested and you're immune. You can run around and grin with your little passport and yelling, look at me, look at me. Idiocy reigns supreme in 2020.

Its amazing. Look at all the people who are begging for a vaccine and dont mind being tracked.

I wouldn't mind being tested and tracked - Got nothing to hide. Wrap that tinfoil good-n-tight! :lol:

Oh but you will when you learn all the things you. CAN'T DO your gonna care and hiding shit. -- ok let me go off on you as being a dumbass because of these reasons :

1. you lock your door when u leave your home don't you dumb ass. GUESS U R PARANOID

2. TELL US YOUR CHECKING ACCT #'. WHY NOT PUT IT HERE ARE U PARANOID TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION PRIVATE
OR SHOULD WE BROADCAST IT TO THE WORLD AND THOSE WHO CANN TAKE YOU MONEY IN ONE BREATH YOU DUMB ASS!!
3. YOU LOCK YOUR DOOR DON'T YOU DIIP SH**T

4. When you check out. do you just fling your card numbers everywhere for all to seee iit ass..

THIS HAS NOTING TO DO WITH HAVING ANYTHING TO HIDE YOU DUMF FK FOOL!!! IT'S YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION THE WORLD AND WORST OF ALL THE GOV WILL HAVE TO USE AGAINST YOU !!!!

5. THIS CANN CONTROL WHAT KIND OF HEALTH CARE YOU GET IDIOT!!

Just heard from a former ems mate working the ER that the virus is mutating faster than they can produce testings

and that all former testing may now be inaccurate

sing along???

Pleased to meet you take my hand
There is no way back from here
Pleased to meet you say your prayers
But I don't care

No way back from here

~S~

That's the elephant in the room

Testing is knowledge and knowledge is power

We are powerless until we know who has had the virus

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

How severe it was in those that have had it

We need this on a national basis and it needs to go into a national database

We just passed a TWO TRILLION dollar package.

We need 30 BILLION--50 BILLION going into a MASSIVE NATIONAL COORDINATED testing program and until we do...we're flying blind
Hey Jackass, how do you test for a virus that has already split into three different variants? Why don't you stop running your mouth, shut up and do something useful?
It is hard to believe someone as stupid this guy really thinks he knows what is going on.
Tests can be developed covering the basic characteristics of the coronavirus-19 and basic mutations.
It is scary to think there are people so stupid in our world and have no idea how stupid they are.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

We need 30 BILLION--50 BILLION going into a MASSIVE NATIONAL COORDINATED testing program and until we do...we're flying blind
Hey Jackass, how do you test for a virus that has already split into three different variants? Why don't you stop running your mouth, shut up and do something useful?
It is hard to believe someone as stupid this guy really thinks he knows what is going on.
Tests can be developed covering the basic characteristics of the coronavirus-19 and basic mutations.
It is scary to think there are people so stupid in our world and have no idea how stupid they are.

Yeah....

I mean those models were so accurate.

Nobody stupid there either.

Its amazing. Look at all the people who are begging for a vaccine and dont mind being tracked.

I wouldn't mind being tested and tracked - Got nothing to hide. Wrap that tinfoil good-n-tight! :lol:

Oh but you will when you learn all the things you. CAN'T DO your gonna care and hiding shit. -- ok let me go off on you as being a dumbass because of these reasons :

1. you lock your door when u leave your home don't you dumb ass. GUESS U R PARANOID

2. TELL US YOUR CHECKING ACCT #'. WHY NOT PUT IT HERE ARE U PARANOID TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION PRIVATE
OR SHOULD WE BROADCAST IT TO THE WORLD AND THOSE WHO CANN TAKE YOU MONEY IN ONE BREATH YOU DUMB ASS!!

4. When you check out. do you just fling your card numbers everywhere for all to seee iit ass..

THIS HAS NOTING TO DO WITH HAVING ANYTHING TO HIDE YOU DUMF FK FOOL!!! IT'S YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION THE WORLD AND WORST OF ALL THE GOV WILL HAVE TO USE AGAINST YOU !!!!

Ehhh - NO. I would not be worried about any of those things.
And I don't lock my door unless I plan on being gone overnight.
CHILL dude ...

466dbda27a34a7d529d8f9a99191ad06.jpg

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Yeah....

Models are only as good as the data put in. The initial models were working with limited data but did provide indicators of what can happen.
The more data they have the more accurate the model.

The testing is the key to producing relevant data.

Last edited:
Just heard from a former ems mate working the ER that the virus is mutating faster than they can produce testings

and that all former testing may now be inaccurate

sing along???

Pleased to meet you take my hand
Pleased to meet you say your prayers
But I don't care

No way back from here

~S~

All viruses mutate. This is not necessarily a bad thing

As the new coronavirus continues to spread around the globe, researchers say the virus is changing its genetic makeup slightly. But does that mean it is becoming more dangerous to humans? And what would the impact be on any future vaccines?​
"In the literal sense of 'is it changing genetically,' the answer is absolutely yes," says Marc Lipsitch, an infectious disease epidemiologist at Harvard University. "What is in question is whether there's been any change that's important to the course of disease or the transmissibility or other things that we as humans care about."​
So far, "there is no credible evidence of a change in the biology of the virus either for better or for worse," says Lipsitch.​
Coronaviruses — like all viruses — change small parts of their genetic code all the time.​
"Viruses mutate naturally as part of their life cycle," says Ewan Harrison, scientific project manager for the COVID-19 Genomics UK Consortium, a new project that tracks the virus in the United Kingdom.​

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Lesh, you state what every professional and every intelligent human, that takes time to research the facts, know has to be done to control and minimize COVID-19.
Yet there are many, absolutely dumbass, people on this site that argue with you.
How are there so many stupid people on this site?

RON PAUL: PEOPLE ‘SHOULD BE LEERY ABOUT’ A CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
Dr. Paul says ‘scare tactics’ being used to pressure people into thinking they should take such potential vaccines

But but but........the Dr said.....

&

1587057182506.png

Ehhh - NO. I would not be worried about any of those things.
And I don't lock my door unless I plan on being gone overnight.
CHILL dude ...

466dbda27a34a7d529d8f9a99191ad06.jpg
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :re:

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Yeah....

Models are only as good as the data put in. The initial models were working with limited data but did provide indicators of what can happen.

WE ARE MAKING HUGE FUCKING DECISONS BASED ON THOSE STUPID SHIT MODELS.

AND NOW WE SAY....WE'LL MAYBE THEY ARE NOT SO GOOD.

FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Yeah....

FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE.
The decisions being made are reducing the number of hospitalization and the rates of death.
The models were not perfect but they gave indications of the way the virus was being spread and ways the spread could be slowed down. It provided information you would not have without models at all.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Yeah....

FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE.
The decisions being made are reducing the number of hospitalization and the rates of death.
The models were not perfect but they gave indications of the way the virus was being spread and ways the spread could be slowed down. It provided information you would not have without models at all.

You don't know that it has reduced shit because you can't prove it is going on.

Those models provide BAD INFORMATION which is worse than no information.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Just curious, do you understand why you should get a new flu vaccine every year?

I mean I'm sure you don't get one, but do you understand the reasoning?

I haven't gotten a flu vaccine for 40 years and have never gotten the flu.
I've had the flu so many times I just don't get it anymore. A pharmacist I really respect says that it's unnecessary until 80. After 80 the body is weak enough to need it.

Thats what my doc told me.
I'm afraid I suspect you both of lying.

I really don't care what you suspect. Im not lying.
Yeah, pretty sure you are. I've never heard of a Dr recommending anyone not get a flu shot who wasn't allergic to it or something.

I'm pretty sure you're making it up. So is Tipsycatlover . We already know she lies anyway.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Just curious, do you understand why you should get a new flu vaccine every year?

I mean I'm sure you don't get one, but do you understand the reasoning?

I haven't gotten a flu vaccine for 40 years and have never gotten the flu.
Some people are lucky that way.
So, why fix what ain't broken? Healthy folks should not be vaccinated. Only those who are at substantial risk.

Vaccines are only effective at protecting the infirm. Pump the infirm full of that shit if they are afraid. NOT us.

Everyone is "broken" in this particular case. There is no immunity to this virus.

Go get the fucking shot when it's available. It's your Civic duty. If you live America and Americans it's your responsibility.

It is useless this virus has mutated way to many times. There is no catch up for it just like the sry no offense but like the dumb asses who take that flu shot.
This is the kind of stupidity we are dealing with here folks

The same people who think flu shots are useless think testing is impossible

And those same people who tell us that the virus is mutating too rapidly to test (with no evidence) claim that herd immunity is the way to go.

Newsflash...if it mutates that much and that fast there is no herd immunity
Testing is useless because it only addresses the moment in time the test is administered. Walk out the door and you may just get it.
Lol, no.
LOL, no? Is it your argument that one can be tested one minute and suddenly become immune to infection?

Are you really that stupid or are you pretending?

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

We don't have any consistent test. But there are some encouraging ones out there. Of course we're two months late, but yesterday biz leaders told Trumpy they needed tests. And that may have been what set off his temper tantrum about recess appointments.

Forum List

Back