Testing

Testing for the virus in widespread form, an anti-body test, a reliable course of treatment for people exposed to the virus, and finally, a vaccine. I don't see how you can reliably open things up and assure people of a minimum amount of safety without the first two being available for everyone you want to send back to work and school.
U can take that vaccine first I want to watch how long you remain illness free cancer free if u get to live at all dumb ass. These vaccines have not had nearly any where near the testing time needed jerk off.

Doctors only have 1 day training in vaccines............ WHO said it to the world and if you missed well that was their intentions they knnow their sheep only listen to the " Headlines & parroted information fed to htem).

Yep, especially if they're coming from bill gates amazing wonder cures where thousands of little girls died from his snake oil hpv vaccine.

These dumb asses haven't seen a thing yet ppl are going to die from this c.v. vaccine just watch. Doctors are coming out admitting this.

All these losers are getting caught lying over and over and over and these idiots still have no worry about taking a gawd dam vaccine that has not been tested and is already killiing ppl the VACCINE is killing not the virus..

They are telliing ppl who died from a g.d gun shot wound they died from this C.Virus and they did NOT DIE from that.
so how do these idiots once again trust this bs enough to put poison man i'm telliing you poisionous shiit into millions...

DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH: Facebook to Alert Users of ‘Coronavirus Misinformation’ and Delete Posts Based on the Unreliable World Health Organization

LIES caught over and over.. if these jack asses didn't get me on everything I do I could show you dozens of articles saying they are getting caught doing all kinds of bs.

That's the elephant in the room

Testing is knowledge and knowledge is power

We are powerless until we know who has had the virus

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

How severe it was in those that have had it

We need this on a national basis and it needs to go into a national database

We just passed a TWO TRILLION dollar package.

We need 30 BILLION--50 BILLION going into a MASSIVE NATIONAL COORDINATED testing program and until we do...we're flying blind
Would you MANDATE this? Force everyone to be tested?

I would rather GET the virus than be vaccinated. I will resist that shit with all means available to me.
And here come the vaxxers

Vaxxers? I was vaccinated for smallpox, polio, and TB. That was it. Those vaccines were made from serum not contaminated with stem cells, animal seed lines etc. The vaccines today are damaging the dna in the cells. I havent taken a flu shot in 40 years and haven't gotten the flu. The best way to fight bugs is pump your immune system with fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, which include zinc, calcium, vitamin c, d, e, omega 3, magnesium....otherwise a good diet. The best medicine is your food.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

We need 30 BILLION--50 BILLION going into a MASSIVE NATIONAL COORDINATED testing program and until we do...we're flying blind
Hey Jackass, how do you test for a virus that has already split into three different variants? Why don't you stop running your mouth, shut up and do something useful?
Just curious, do you understand why you should get a new flu vaccine every year?

I mean I'm sure you don't get one, but do you understand the reasoning?

The average American dumb ass has no idea about vaccines..

This is a salt grain
That paper indicates that vaccines were not responsible for any significant changes in the mortality rates.

The risk of the vaccine itself may be greater than the risk of dying from infection.

No sry I didn't specify that particular PDF was for vaccines inn general not this CV so apologies TY i'll fix that confusion.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Hey Jackass, how do you test for a virus that has already split into three different variants? Why don't you stop running your mouth, shut up and do something useful?
Just curious, do you understand why you should get a new flu vaccine every year?

I haven't gotten a flu vaccine for 40 years and have never gotten the flu.

It is useless this virus has mutated way to many times. There is no catch up for it just like the sry no offense but like the dumb asses who take that flu shot.
This is the kind of stupidity we are dealing with here folks

The same people who think flu shots are useless think testing is impossible

And those same people who tell us that the virus is mutating too rapidly to test (with no evidence) claim that herd immunity is the way to go.

Newsflash...if it mutates that much and that fast there is no herd immunity
Testing is useless because it only addresses the moment in time the test is administered. Walk out the door and you may just get it.

Again people are being tagged as having cv when they die and they did not die from this s***T

All of this is being done for forced vaccinnes and we will be tagged for it or we will not be able to buy anything sell etc..

DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH: Facebook to Alert Users of ‘Coronavirus Misinformation’ and Delete Posts Based on the Unreliable World Health Organization

Dude look

View attachment 324132

Here comes DRACONIAN BS DONT THINK THIS WON'T TRICKLE INTO SHOPPING HEALTH AND NOW CASHELESS SOCIETY

STAND UP AND FIGHT THIS. SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I BEG YOU GUYS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Some people are lucky that way.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

I've had the flu so many times I just don't get it anymore. A pharmacist I really respect says that it's unnecessary until 80. After 80 the body is weak enough to need it.

I would rather GET the virus than be vaccinated. I will resist that shit with all means available to me.
And here come the vaxxers

Vaxxers? I was vaccinated for smallpox, polio, and TB. That was it. Those vaccines were made from serum not contaminated with stem cells, animal seed lines etc. The vaccines today are damaging the dna in the cells. I havent taken a flu shot in 40 years and haven't gotten the flu. The best way to fight bugs is pump your immune system with fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, which include zinc, calcium, vitamin c, d, e, omega 3, magnesium....otherwise a good diet. The best medicine is your food.

Trust telling them the truth when it is all written in the pamphlet provided within the box the vaccines come from-- They still will deny what big pharma themselves provide in their own product.

Forum List

Back