Testing

It is useless this virus has mutated way to many times. There is no catch up for it just like the sry no offense but like the dumb asses who take that flu shot.
This is the kind of stupidity we are dealing with here folks

The same people who think flu shots are useless think testing is impossible

And those same people who tell us that the virus is mutating too rapidly to test (with no evidence) claim that herd immunity is the way to go.

Newsflash...if it mutates that much and that fast there is no herd immunity
Testing is useless because it only addresses the moment in time the test is administered. Walk out the door and you may just get it.
Lol, no.
LOL, no? Is it your argument that one can be tested one minute and suddenly become immune to infection?

Apparently, you get tested and you're immune. You can run around and grin with your little passport and yelling, look at me, look at me. Idiocy reigns supreme in 2020.
Did you catch the other guy's stupid?

Nobody has even hinted at what you fools are hooting about.

That's the elephant in the room

Testing is knowledge and knowledge is power

We are powerless until we know who has had the virus

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

How severe it was in those that have had it

We need this on a national basis and it needs to go into a national database

We just passed a TWO TRILLION dollar package.

We need 30 BILLION--50 BILLION going into a MASSIVE NATIONAL COORDINATED testing program and until we do...we're flying blind
Hey Jackass, how do you test for a virus that has already split into three different variants? Why don't you stop running your mouth, shut up and do something useful?
Just curious, do you understand why you should get a new flu vaccine every year?

I mean I'm sure you don't get one, but do you understand the reasoning?

I haven't gotten a flu vaccine for 40 years and have never gotten the flu.
Some people are lucky that way.
So, why fix what ain't broken? Healthy folks should not be vaccinated. Only those who are at substantial risk.

Vaccines are only effective at protecting the infirm. Pump the infirm full of that shit if they are afraid. NOT us.

Everyone is "broken" in this particular case. There is no immunity to this virus.

Go get the fucking shot when it's available. It's your Civic duty. If you live America and Americans it's your responsibility.

No it ain't my civic duty to get blasted from some animal serum.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

We need 30 BILLION--50 BILLION going into a MASSIVE NATIONAL COORDINATED testing program and until we do...we're flying blind
Hey Jackass, how do you test for a virus that has already split into three different variants? Why don't you stop running your mouth, shut up and do something useful?
Just curious, do you understand why you should get a new flu vaccine every year?

So, why fix what ain't broken? Healthy folks should not be vaccinated. Only those who are at substantial risk.

Vaccines are only effective at protecting the infirm. Pump the infirm full of that shit if they are afraid. NOT us.

Everyone is "broken" in this particular case. There is no immunity to this virus.

Go get the fucking shot when it's available. It's your Civic duty. If you live America and Americans it's your responsibility.

Yes, it is.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

It is hard to believe someone as stupid this guy really thinks he knows what is going on.
Tests can be developed covering the basic characteristics of the coronavirus-19 and basic mutations.
It is scary to think there are people so stupid in our world and have no idea how stupid they are.

Yeah....

I mean those models were so accurate.

Nobody stupid there either.
Models are only as good as the data put in. The initial models were working with limited data but did provide indicators of what can happen.
The more data they have the more accurate the model.

The testing is the key to producing relevant data.

So without data, they used China and Italy models, scare the shit out of us, shut down the economy, and said, "hey, those models are not good for us, ignore them".

Great job.

How about we reopen the economy, since models you started with were wrong?

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Yes, it is.

Where did you get that from?

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Yes, it is.

It's a fact, Son.

All viruses mutate. This is not necessarily a bad thing

agreed

How are there so many stupid people on this site?
they're Ron White fans?
image.jpg

~S~

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Yes, it is.

It's a fact, Son.

You don't know what that word means, dunce.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Yes, it is.

It's a fact, Son.

Lol, sure thing kiddo.

Why don't you look up "Civic duty" and get back to me.

But not til tomorrow, I've about had it with undereducated twits today.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Yes, it is.

It's a fact, Son.

Lol, sure thing kiddo.

Why don't you look up "Civic duty" and get back to me.

But not til tomorrow, I've about had it with undereducated twits today.

When you go line up to get pumped up with that junk, tell 'em brown trout said you could have my dose. Lol.

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Why is it that Trumpers have no interest in this?

It can't be a civic duty to get vaccinated because you can still be a carrier if vaccinated and don't the illness enough to feel bad.
In fact, most people with flu vaccinations felt good enough even though they had the flu, so that the went to work and spread it around more than if they had not been vaccinated and felt bad enough to stay home.

It can't be a civic duty to get vaccinated because you can still be a carrier if vaccinated and don't the illness enough to feel bad.
In fact, most people with flu vaccinations felt good enough even though they had the flu, so that the went to work and spread it around more than if they had not been vaccinated and felt bad enough to stay home.
who tells you stupid shit like that?

Hey Jackass, how do you test for a virus that has already split into three different variants?
Show us a link that says that the virus has not only done this but done so in a way that is so "variant" that it can't be reliably detected

You loudmouthed fucking jackass

Maybe if you weren't such an asshole busy shooting your mouth off, you'd know that no country on the planet has tested more than 3% of its people. That there has been problems with the accuracy of the tests we have. That they can test wrong if not taken properly. That many tests are inaccurate and unusable. And the best tests only work after you've already been infected, recovered and built up effective antibodies. By then, you could have infected a hundred other people.

The tests are far from perfect but they are the best weapon in fighting this virus.

The US started very poorly in testing and the successful countries(relatively) were testing early and most... US got caught badly and a bit unlucky the CDC test didn't work.

At the moment US has 1.00% tested which is about half what Germany have and would put US bottom end of EU but not last. Not even close UK & France have some explaining... US is also testing pretty high per day, don't know if this is state or federal, but Trump has many times said it is the States responsibility....
A lot easier to test 3% of France than 3% of the entire USA. And the best weapon is herd immunity. Passing a test positive for Covid doesn't do jack for curing you. Everyone should already be minimizing their outside activity.
It ain’t about curing you stupid. It’s about understanding what we are dealing with

More tests mean more positives. More positives means the blob looks even worse. This is why blob Supporters are so opposed to testing and prefer people die. It’s all about politics.

We’ve tested less than 2% of the population

I wont be getting tested. Nor will I take a vaccine if one is found.
OP needs a brainAIDS test.
I have a solution:
Just deal with it.
This is the kind of idiocy we have to deal with and it comes from the Top...

I'm assuming you don't know much about American history before 1980. If you did, you'd be familiar with what happened in 1976 in response to the H1N1 outbreak. Long story short, the outbreak led to fear and hysteria similar (for that time) to what we're seeing today, resulting in a vaccine being hurried to production and mass nationwide vaccinations. The only problem was, the vaccine was fucked up, and caused a lot of people to develop serious incurable illnesses. I'll let wikipedia tell the rest:

After the program began, the vaccine was associated with an increase in reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, which can cause paralysis, respiratory arrest, and death. The immunization program was ended after approximately 25% of the population of the United States had been administered the vaccine.

William Foege of the CDC estimated that the incidence of Guillain-Barré was four times higher in vaccinated people than in those not receiving the swine flu vaccine.

“Some of the American public’s hesitance to embrace vaccines — the flu vaccine in particular — can be attributed to the long-lasting effects of a failed 1976 campaign to mass-vaccinate the public against a strain of the swine flu virus."

To avoid an epidemic, the CDC believed, at least 80 percent of the United States population would need to be vaccinated. When they asked Congress for the money to do it, politicians jumped on the potential good press of saving their constituents from the plague

In the end, one journalist at The New York Times went so far as to call the whole thing a “fiasco.” Epidemiology takes time, politics is often about looking like you’re doing something and logistics between branches of government are extremely complicated.

Ford was acting on the advice of medical experts, who believed they were dealing with a virus potentially as deadly as the one that caused the 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic.

Fearing another plague, the nation's health officials urged Ford to authorize a mass inoculation program aimed at reaching every man, woman and child. He did[.]

Mass vaccinations started in October, but within weeks reports started coming in of people developing Guillain-Barré syndrome, a paralyzing nerve disease, right after taking the shot. Within two months, 500 people were affected, and more than 30 died. Amid a rising uproar and growing public reluctance to risk the shot, federal officials abruptly canceled the program Dec. 16.

If any of this is starting to sound slightly familiar ... well you know what they say about history repeating itself.

1587470613204.png

CDC photograph from the 1976 nationwide swine flu vaccination campaign

1587471709310.png

Nurse Jacqueline Spaky administering a swine-flu vaccine injection in New York City on October 12, 1976, the first day of the mass-immunization program

Last edited:
I wont be getting tested. Nor will I take a vaccine if one is found.
OP needs a brainAIDS test.
I have a solution:
Just deal with it.
This is the kind of idiocy we have to deal with and it comes from the Top...

I'm assuming you don't know much about American history before 1980. If you did, you'd be familiar with what happened in 1976 in response to the H1N1 outbreak. Long story short, the outbreak led to fear and hysteria similar (for that time) to what we're seeing today, resulting in a vaccine being hurried to production and mass nationwide vaccinations. The only problem was, the vaccine was fucked up, and caused a lot of people to develop serious incurable illnesses. I'll let wikipedia tell the rest:

After the program began, the vaccine was associated with an increase in reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, which can cause paralysis, respiratory arrest, and death. The immunization program was ended after approximately 25% of the population of the United States had been administered the vaccine.

William Foege of the CDC estimated that the incidence of Guillain-Barré was four times higher in vaccinated people than in those not receiving the swine flu vaccine.

“Some of the American public’s hesitance to embrace vaccines — the flu vaccine in particular — can be attributed to the long-lasting effects of a failed 1976 campaign to mass-vaccinate the public against a strain of the swine flu virus."

To avoid an epidemic, the CDC believed, at least 80 percent of the United States population would need to be vaccinated. When they asked Congress for the money to do it, politicians jumped on the potential good press of saving their constituents from the plague

In the end, one journalist at The New York Times went so far as to call the whole thing a “fiasco.” Epidemiology takes time, politics is often about looking like you’re doing something and logistics between branches of government are extremely complicated.

Ford was acting on the advice of medical experts, who believed they were dealing with a virus potentially as deadly as the one that caused the 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic.

Fearing another plague, the nation's health officials urged Ford to authorize a mass inoculation program aimed at reaching every man, woman and child. He did[.]

Mass vaccinations started in October, but within weeks reports started coming in of people developing Guillain-Barré syndrome, a paralyzing nerve disease, right after taking the shot. Within two months, 500 people were affected, and more than 30 died. Amid a rising uproar and growing public reluctance to risk the shot, federal officials abruptly canceled the program Dec. 16.

If any of this is starting to sound slightly familiar ... well you know what they say about history repeating itself.

View attachment 326069
CDC photograph from the 1976 nationwide swine flu vaccination campaign

View attachment 326078

Nurse Jacqueline Spaky administering a swine-flu vaccine injection in New York City on October 12, 1976, the first day of the mass-immunization program

I remember that. The little grade school that I attended was scheduled to receive those shots but then the kindergarten teacher came in and told us all that we wouldnt have to get a shot. We didn't know the reason why but we were all happy! It wasn't until a few years later that I realized what had happened.

And why do Trumpers rail against testing ? Because they know that Trump dropped the ball and can't get it done even now

Forum List

Back