Texans can now openly carry guns in public without a permit or training...CNN: "Police say the new law makes it harder to do their jobs"

Wrong.

Murdock v. Pennsylvania concerned the First Amendment Free Exercise Clause, not the Second Amendment.

And the Supreme Court has never ruled on the constitutionality of licenses, permits, and fees.

Requiring a license to carry a concealed firearm is perfectly Constitutional, in no manner violating the Second Amendment.

Dipshit......Murdock states this...you asshole...

They don't say....this only applies to First Amendment protections...you dope...

4. A State may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the Federal Constitution. P. 319 U. S. 113.

how come when they're interviewing these neighbors of the mass murderers they say they were perfectly normal people and never expected this of them. We are all only human, every one of us capable of going over the edge. That's why no one should have access to weapons capable of killing many in just minutes. At least it would limit the amount of carnage by guns.

Another anti-gun moron........what is it with you people.....you just want to be helpless victims......

Agree, suicide rate in Japan does seem higher…

But that is no excuse not to do what we can lower suicide rates here.

It doesn't "seem," higher, it has always been higher except for one year, 2019.........the Japanese commit suicide at higher rates than we do...as do these European countries...

And yet Scotland has a higher suicide rate than the U.S......Japan, where only criminals and cops have guns, has a higher suicide rate than the U.S....Sweden has a higher suicide rate than the U.S....Denmark has a higher suicide rate than the u.S.....

France

Germany,

Hungary

Iceland

New Zealand

Poland

Norway

Japan

South Korea

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html

Scotland..

15.7 suicides per 100,000

In 2019?

16.7 suicides per 100,000.

And in the U.S.?

13.93 per 100,000

Suicide facts and figures

Changes in Suicide Rates — United States, ...

I didn't say all guns, people have the right to your hunt, I said all guns that can kill people many people in just minutes. those guns are only used to kill people that you don't mow down a herd of animals when you go hunting or kill the whole flock of birds when when you go bird hunting. The only purpose of those weapons is to kill lots of people. Anyone who wants to own a gun like that is sick.

You mean shotguns? or handguns?

You idiot...

At the range of every other mass public shooting a rifle has no advantage over pistols or shotguns.......

again.....at the range of a mass public shooting the AR-15 is no better than a pump action shotgun....as are 2 handguns......you idiot...

Boulder....used an AR-15 with magazines that held more than 10 bullets.. 10 killed.....

Virginia Tech...2 pistols, one with 10 round magazine..... 32 killed.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 2 pistols?

Boulder...10 killed with an AR-15 rifle and regular magazines ( holding more than 10 bullets)

Luby's Cafe..... 2 pistols....24 killed.

Do you see that the 2 pistols killed more than the AR-15?

Do you know what the difference was between these attacks?

The cops immediately responded and shot at the attacker in boulder, causing him to stop shooting unarmed victims, and then he shot himself....

Virginia Tech and Luby's Cafe, the police didn't get there, and at Luby's Cafe, the one woman who could have shot and killed the attacker had to leave her gun in her car because of stupid gun free zone laws....

Boulder AR-15 with magazines that hold more than 10 bullets...you know, regular magazines..... 10 killed...

Kerch, Russia, Polytechnic school shooting.... 5 shot, pump action shotgun...which means it had 5 shells which is 5 less than 10........20 killed 70 wounded.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 5 shot, pump action shotgun?

The difference? The Russian police station was 100 yards away from the school...and it still took them 10 minutes to get to the school...and he managed to kill 20 people with a 5 shot, pump action shotgun....10 more than the Boulder shooter with a rifle and a regular sized magazine...

So again.......in a mass public shooting the number of bullets in the gun magazine doesn't mean anything......the gun doesn't make the difference....

What makes the difference?

1) if the target is a gun free zone, more people get killed.

2) if someone starts shooting at the attacker, they commit suicide, or surrender, or runaway....

That is what you don't understand and don't care to understand since you simply have a mental issue when it comes to the AR-15 rifle.

That rifle had no special advantage in a mass public shooting.

We have 20 million AR-15 rifles in private hands in the U.S....

They were used for mass public shootings 4 times in 2019 killing a grand total of

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Ladders kill 300 people a year.

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people a year...

20 million, and growing, AR-15 rifles in private hands....they were used 4 times in mass public shootings...

Killed in each shooting?

US mass shootings, 1982–2021: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Compared to...

Luby's cafe....2 pistols.... 24 killed

Virginia Tech...2 pistols....32 killed

Virginia Beach shooting....15 killed, 2 hand guns

Fort Hood shooting....13 killed....2 hand guns...

Kerch, Russia...20 killed, 70 wounded.... 5 shot, pump action shotgun

Navy Yard shooting....12 killed, pump action shotgun

You really don't know what you are talking about.......

I didn't say all guns...
You said:
"That's why no one should have access to weapons capable of killing many in just minutes."
Every mass shooting ever committed in the US -- except one -- could have been equally perpetrated with a pump-action shotgun - or a revolver.
Thus, you want to ban all guns.

Last edited:
I didn't say all guns, people have the right to your hunt, I said all guns that can kill people many people in just minutes. those guns are only used to kill people that you don't mow down a herd of animals when you go hunting or kill the whole flock of birds when when you go bird hunting. The only purpose of those weapons is to kill lots of people. Anyone who wants to own a gun like that is sick.
That’s any gun other than a single shot black powder muzzle loader like a Kentucky Long Rifle, or a Brown Bess musket. Even then you can kill four or more people with one gun In a minute if you are moderately skilled in loading. I’ve never hunted birds, from what I understand, hunters fire multiple shots as quickly as possible when a flock is flushed. In skeet competitions, as many as four clay pigeons can be engaged at once. So you are either ignorant, or willfully lying.

Yeah....he learned that lie from Joe131.....the only year they had a higher rate was 2019......the rest of the time they out do us in suicide.........I wish these assholes wouldn't lie so much...but that is all they have...
In other words, dipshit, it was the last statistical year before Covid effected things...don't suppose that occurred to you.

In other words, dipshit, it was the last statistical year before Covid effected things...don't suppose that occurred to you.

It did occur to me, you shithead, which is why I looked up all the other fucking years......and found that yes, Japan has a higher suicide rate for every other year, you dumb shit.....you and joe thought you could pull a fast one by using one year as your "truth," when it is just another lie...you idiot.

It did occur to me, you shithead, which is why I looked up all the other fucking years......and found that yes, Japan has a higher suicide rate for every other year, you dumb shit.....you and joe thought you could pull a fast one by using one year as your "truth," when it is just another lie...you idiot.
cool...now go back to your 2A echochamber moron, since you can't possibly concrie of using very moderate gun control measures to lower suicide rates here.

cool...now go back to your 2A echochamber moron, since you can't possibly concrie of using very moderate gun control measures to lower suicide rates here.

Moron.....guns do not cause suicide.....all those other countries I posted about have higher suicide rates than we do, and more gun control than we do, you dumb ass....

You hate guns and gun owners, so that fucking blinds you to actual crime and suicide solutions....you idiot.

Scotland has a higher suicide rate than the U.S......Japan, where only criminals and cops have guns, has a higher suicide rate than the U.S....Sweden has a higher suicide rate than the U.S....Denmark has a higher suicide rate than the u.S.....

France

Germany,

Hungary

Iceland

New Zealand

Poland

Norway

Japan

South Korea

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html

Scotland..

15.7 suicides per 100,000

In 2019?

16.7 suicides per 100,000.

And in the U.S.?

13.93 per 100,000

Suicide facts and figures

Changes in Suicide Rates — United States, ...

Moron.....guns do not cause suicide.....all those other countries I posted about have higher suicide rates than we do, and more gun control than we do, you dumb ass....

You hate guns and gun owners, so that fucking blinds you to actual crime and suicide solutions....you idiot.
I don't hate guns and I'm a gun owner. I just hate psychopathic gun nuts like you who oppose any restrictions whatsoever, no matter what. It's people like you, the useful idiots, who mass shooters depend on for their hobby.

I don't hate guns and I'm a gun owner. I just hate psychopathic gun nuts like you who oppose any restrictions whatsoever, no matter what. It's people like you, the useful idiots, who mass shooters depend on for their hobby.
so you go to my feed and troll my comments,,,

youre such a fucking idiot,,,

I'm sorry, but you created that relationship in your feeble, liberal mind!

Shithead....I don't oppose restrictions....I believe keeping guns from violent felons and the dangerously mentally ill....you own guns, you just don't want other people to own guns, you moron.

Americans own 600 million guns, and over 19.4 million legally carry their legal guns out in public for self defense.....

.......total number of people who engaged in mass public shootings in 2019....

12, out of over 330 million people in the United States.

Total number of people killed in those 12 mass public shootings?

Compared to?

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Bathtubs kill 350 people a year.

Ladders kill 200 people a year.

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people a year.

In Japan, bathtubs actually kill between 14,000 and 19,000 people a year.

gun grabbers push mass public shootings for one particular reason......

Almost 99.99% of gun murder is not mass public shootings......they are criminals shooting other criminals in tiny areas of democrat party controlled cities.....

Of the 10,258 gun murders 70-80% of the gun murder victims are actual criminals....they are not normal Americans going about their normal lives.

That leaves about 2,051 actual innocent (?) people as victims of gun murder...but of those, the vast majority are the friends, family and associates of criminals..or people who attend block parties or birthday parties where criminals show up and get shot at by other criminals........

sooooooooo.....

Most Americans are not criminals.

If you are not a criminal.

If you are not a family member of a criminal.

If you are not an associate of a criminal.

If you don't live in the tiny, democrat party controlled areas of cities where criminals control the streets.

If you don't attend block parties and birthday parties where criminals show up.........

If you are none of the above, the odds of you getting shot by a criminal are almost zero.....

And Americans know this both instinctively and statistically....so they do not actual fear getting shot and killed by criminals....

However.....when a mass public shooting happens, where an individual with a gun enters a public space and shoots random strangers......that may effect normal Americans..........this is not true....but that is the one type of gun murder that most Americans fear...since it is random and effects normal places where people go...

Again......330,000,000 million people in the U.S......

12 people out of those 330,000,000 engaged in mass public shootings in 2019.......killing a total of 73 people.....

The rarest of rare events.............

So anti-gun extremists push mass public shootings because they are covered 24/7 by the democrat party press while the black on black gun murder that is the majority of shootings in our country go uncovered because they occur in democrat party controlled cities.....

Forum List

Back