Texans can now openly carry guns in public without a permit or training...CNN: "Police say the new law makes it harder to do their jobs"

Maybe, maybe not. Guns are the ultimate in instant gratification for murde and suicide. Other ways are harder, slower, and just generally less "user friendly".

And guns are more user friendly for victims of violent criminals...guns make it far easier for a woman to fight off a violent, aggressive male attacker.......dittos senior citizens, and any other victim facing a violent criminal.

Maybe, maybe not. Guns are the ultimate in instant gratification for murde and suicide. Other ways are harder, slower, and just generally less "user friendly".

Jumping in front of a bullet train is just as fast and even more user friendly.

And they talk about Florida LOL

Wow, more commie propaganda. Nothing has materialized in other constitutional carry States that even resembles the anti-gun bullshit. Also it's a LIE that TX repealed the permit altogether, in fact permit holders can carry is places others can't. So just shove your lies.

Yes....the bad guys with guns are criminals who break the law.....normal gun owners do not break the law.
how come when they're interviewing these neighbors of the mass murderers they say they were perfectly normal people and never expected this of them. We are all only human, every one of us capable of going over the edge. That's why no one should have access to weapons capable of killing many in just minutes. At least it would limit the amount of carnage by guns.

I will keep searching for gun owners with character.

Fudd-body.jpg

But the deed is done and there's no going back.
All it takes is one step.
Gotta find a ten story building, get roof access, walk to the edge, look at the drop, and finally step off.

Vs get the gun outta the drawer and pull the trigger in a fit of depression. Guns are the easiest way to commit suicide or murder or even both at once.

Gotta find a ten story building, get roof access, walk to the edge, look at the drop, and finally step off.

Vs get the gun outta the drawer and pull the trigger in a fit of depression. Guns are the easiest way to commit suicide or murder or even both at once.

Or simply rent a hotel room with a balcony.
It's not like your gonna care about money anymore.
Hell,I have plenty of guns and they wouldnt be my choice if I wanted to off myself.

how come when they're interviewing these neighbors of the mass murderers they say they were perfectly normal people and never expected this of them. We are all only human, every one of us capable of going over the edge. That's why no one should have access to weapons capable of killing many in just minutes.
Free, sane societies do not take away the rights of the people because the people might do something illegal.

Forum List

Back