Texans can now openly carry guns in public without a permit or training...CNN: "Police say the new law makes it harder to do their jobs"

Seppuku is the name given to honorable death by suicide

The last person to commit ritual disemblowing suicide in Japan was the author and would-be revolutionary Yukio Mishima in 1970. While his books are popular abroad, he is widely reviled in Japan due to the circumstances of his death.

That's not to get personal. In general, statistically 31% of a high school diploma or less, 34% have some college, and a whole lot of unknowns out there. So in general, the intelligence level is lower in gun owners that in the general population.

And 73.65% of all statistics are pulled out of someone's rectum.

There is no spot on the background check form for level of education.

Carrying a gun in public is easy. All you need to know is how to pull a trigger. Any gangster thug knows how to do that.

But learning things like when not to shoot, conflict de-escalation, gun safety…..

Texans don’t need that

That's not to get personal. In general, statistically 31% of a high school diploma or less, 34% have some college, and a whole lot of unknowns out there. So in general, the intelligence level is lower in gun owners that in the general population.

The intelligence of your post is lower than that of the average biden voter.....

That pretty much describes anyone that feels the need to carry a gun.
Most gun owners I have encountered are responsible and understand the proper use
However, there are those that look at it as an extension of their manhood and a means to project power.

Allowing anyone to run around with a gun strapped to their side without training is not responsible

Most gun owners I have encountered are responsible and understand the proper use
However, there are those that look at it as an extension of their manhood and a means to project power.

Allowing anyone to run around with a gun strapped to their side without training is not responsible
Most of the gun owners I know are paranoid, conspiracy believing, individuals that believe that the gun makes them somehow feel important.

Most of the gun owners I know are paranoid, conspiracy believing, individuals that believe that the gun makes them somehow feel important.

Wow....you have a very low class of associates.......over 19.4 million Americans can now carry their guns legally in public for self defense...and over the last 27 years gun murder went down 49%, gun crime went down 75%......

What you feel about guns is not the reality of guns and gun owners.

Wow....you have a very low class of associates.......over 19.4 million Americans can now carry their guns legally in public for self defense...and over the last 27 years gun murder went down 49%, gun crime went down 75%......

What you feel about guns is not the reality of guns and gun owners.
Only the gun owners that I know are the "low class of associates" which probably taints my view. I will keep searching for gun owners with character.

Oh and the gun crime stats that you tout do not apply here in the Chicago area. There are too many bad guys with guns.

I've regularly attend suicide scenes ... hanging, jumpers (trains and buildings), and shooters ... they are ALL messy.
My whole life I've only known one person who committed suicide, he was the maintenance man in the building that I still work at. He injured himself, was unable to manage the pain successfully so he took his life. I don't understand why he didn't seek more help.

Only the gun owners that I know are the "low class of associates" which probably taints my view. I will keep searching for gun owners with character.

Oh and the gun crime stats that you tout do not apply here in the Chicago area. There are too many bad guys with guns.

Yes....the bad guys with guns are criminals who break the law.....normal gun owners do not break the law.

Forum List

Back