Texas Abortion bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made a statement about the amount of women who need hospitalization. It's not unreasonable for me to ask that you back that up with some proof.

You can't, because you know it's false.

Abortion in the United States | Infoplease.com

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States

Here's some links that prove your statement false. But, I know, it's a conspiracy! "They" are hiding those hundreds of thousands of women (the number you need to make your statment true) you claim get botched abortions each year.

Sneaking aren't "they". ;)

Belief despite the lack of evidence. You've got it in spades :)

Yup. Smug contentment that women's deaths are conveniently unreported due to lack of oversight.

Adorable.

"Prove it" mentality is so indicative of a true caring nature and a desire to see women given the level of care they deserve.

As I've said repeatedly..these people don't mind that women die, and they will continue to block all efforts to prevent abortion deaths.

I would think the Gosnell trial and the guy down in Texas should be plenty of evidence that we need some more oversight.

It is for me.

There was no added oversight in this bill.

Actually, there was.

You just don't want it.

"
Thirty years later, the best available evidence now contradicts the
“established medical fact” relied upon
in Roe. Recent analyses of large
medical databases linked to death certificates have now shown that
when mortality rates associated with abortion and childbirth are
examined using a single uniform standard, significantly higher
mortality rates are associa
ted with abortion (see Table 1).
These
record linkage studies have demonstrated that pregnancy
-
associated
deaths are actually two to four times higher for aborting women
compared to delivering women."

http://www.afterabortion.org/pdf/DeathsAssocWithAbortionJCHLP.pdf

"On March 1, 1989, Erica Richardson, a sixteen-year-old Maryland resident, bled to death from a uterine perforation only hours after
undergoing an abortion. During the next five months, two other
residents of Maryland, Gladys Estanislao and Debra Gray, also died
from abortion complications.
Surprisingly, none of these women were ever granted the smallest of recognitions—
becoming a statistic. The official statistics issued by Maryland public health officials showed that
there were no deaths from abortion in 1989. Indeed, Maryland onlyreported a single abortion-related death for the entire decade of 1980 to1989.
Actually, there was a fourth woman who died as a result of a 1989
abortion in Maryland. In this case, Susanne Logan fell into a coma during her abortion and awoke four months later as a quadriplegic,unable to talk. She survived for three years, dying in 1992 at the age of twenty-four.
Since Susanne’s death did not occur within forty-five days of her abortion, it has not been counted in any of the official abortion mortality statistics."

Imagine that.
http://www.afterabortion.org/pdf/DeathsAssocWithAbortionJCHLP.pdf

Abortion is murder. If not done for the sake of health, it is done just because she can. What about that isn't appalling to you?

Funny, but women don't get arrested for having abortions. Abortion is legal and therefore it can't be murder. When will you accept that?

All abortion clinics should be licensed, staffed by a doctor, and routinely inspected.

thats's all.

You continue to willfully ignore the fact that if a bad law makes murder "legal"...it's still murder.

But that's neither here nor there. Why do you object to reasonable oversight of abortion clinics that would result in them being safer for women?

You continue to willfully ignore the fact that if a bad law makes murder "legal"...it's still murder.

But that's neither here nor there. Why do you object to reasonable oversight of abortion clinics that would result in them being safer for women?

the point of the Texas law wasn't the safety of women.

the point was to make abortion inaccessable for most women in Texas.

I guess we're at a standstill, you have your facts from a christian anti-abortion website, I've posted mine from guttmacher and a encyclopedia style website.

You put our faith in yours, and I stand behind mine:)

Actually, mine include a statement from the CDC that acknowledges woeful underreporting and incomplete maternal death statistics.

But you aren't motivated to help women who are desperate and in danger. That's your deal. You think it's good and right that women be processed in slaughterhouses. The important thing is to keep those slaughterhouses running...no matter how filthy and dangerous they are, and no matter how inept and unqualified the butchers are.

Those butchers have a right to make money, too. And women should be happy to die so that they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back