Texas bill would put women to death for having abortions...The GOP: So pro-life they'll kill you

I was just reading about this. The guy who introduced this bill has been married 5 times....no surprises there.

What about the men who impregnate these women? What do they get? Many insist the woman gets an abortion because they don't want to be paying child support for 18 plus years. What about them?
then maybe the women should keep their legs closed,,,

So there can be more rapes!!

I was just reading about this. The guy who introduced this bill has been married 5 times....no surprises there.

What about the men who impregnate these women? What do they get? Many insist the woman gets an abortion because they don't want to be paying child support for 18 plus years. What about them?

So there can be more rapes!!
no proof that would happen

Can you believe that the Washington Post wants to charge a buck to view the link? I guess the old rag is in financial trouble.

or men could take responsiblity for their sperm
I agree,,,so lets make sure before any abortion the father has to agree on it,,,

thats a law I can get behind

Its not up to any men, its between the doctor and the female. If only there were not so many loser men out there.
its their child too???

or do you want more special rights for women

Only when its delivered, until then , nope.

What a disgusting comment! Is that what you told every woman you wanted to have sex with? "Oh honey, I want to have sex with you, but you just need to keep your legs closed." That about right?

What about those who are raped or are the product of incest? What about those whose BC has failed?

What about the man's responsibility? There are condoms galore in every drug store and every vending machine in public bathrooms!

What a disgusting comment! Is that what you told every woman you wanted to have sex with? "Oh honey, I want to have sex with you, but you just need to keep your legs closed." That about right?

What about those who are raped or are the product of incest? What about those whose BC has failed?

What about the man's responsibility? There are condoms galore in every drug store and every vending machine in public bathrooms!
then men should be involved in the abortion by giving their permission to murder his child

or men could take responsiblity for their sperm
I agree,,,so lets make sure before any abortion the father has to agree on it,,,

thats a law I can get behind

Its not up to any men, its between the doctor and the female. If only there were not so many loser men out there.
its their child too???

or do you want more special rights for women

Only when its delivered, until then , nope.
not true,,,

then men should be involved in the abortion by giving their permission to murder his child
Many men demand the woman get an abortion because they don't want to have to pay for the child for 18 plus years. Are you living in a vacuum not to know this? Also, when the guy is still in high school, a lot of boys parents would actually pay for the girl to have one so that their precious baby won't become a dad at such a tender age! Nevermind that their precious baby was horny and got his girlfriend pregnant because he couldn't be bothered to wear a friggin condom!

You really are clueless aren't you? Men are the main ones who want sex from just about every woman they meet or date.

Texas gets more and more weird by the second. It's like a primitive foreign country. They should be studied by anthropologists.

Many men demand the woman get an abortion because they don't want to have to pay for the child for 18 plus years. Are you living in a vacuum not to know this? Also, when the guy is still in high school, a lot of boys parents would actually pay for the girl to have one so that their precious baby won't become a dad at such a tender age! Nevermind that their precious baby was horny and got his girlfriend pregnant because he couldn't be bothered to wear a friggin condom!

You really are clueless aren't you? Men are the main ones who want sex from just about every woman they meet or date.

so you say,,,but none of that has to do with the murder of a child which is the topic of the day,,,

you sure are dedicated to murdering innocent babys

I am anti-abortion, that has been well established on this forum. But this is just stupid and does not help the cause. All this does is cause the people on the other side to dig in deeper.

And where do you end this? The doctor would also have to face the death penalty. And then every recorded pregnancy that ends in a miscarriage would have to be investigated to see if there was foul play.

Forum List

Back