Texas bill would put women to death for having abortions...The GOP: So pro-life they'll kill you

I was just reading about this. The guy who introduced this bill has been married 5 times....no surprises there.

What about the men who impregnate these women? What do they get? Many insist the woman gets an abortion because they don't want to be paying child support for 18 plus years. What about them?
Her body, her crime.

once a man deposits his sperm into a women it becomes her property....simple as that
then why do the men have to pay child support if she decides not to kill it???

Don't donate sperm to a woman whom you don't know well. Refrain.It's a choice, you know.

Perhaps medical science can come up with a way for the zygote or fetus to be transferred from the woman's body to the man or to an incubation facility of his choice.

I've always felt that there is malicious intent behind the anti-choice movement. There is nothing like a bunch of guys who want unfettered access to automatic weapons, bump stocks, and to spend enormous amounts of money on weaponry, all the while screaming at women about "God" and "murder," between their rants about being "locked and loaded," and refusing to discuss intelligently the subject of using available technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies. The movement seems to be based on hatred and disgust with female sexuality, unless they happen to be enjoying it at the moment. This situation is warped.
As always, women have a choice.

You don't want to be pregnant?

You decide that here:

old-bedroom-Exposure.jpg

Not here:

abortionclinic2.png

Why so? It's not "murder" to have an abortion. This nonsense is based on nothing more than a hatred of female sexuality. Superstitions about female sexuality have abounded since the earliest of times in many cultures. It's time to get rid of them.

Still no word on why some people are against using preventive technology to avoid abortions in the first place. This makes no sense. I like modern technology. I like the birth control that saved me and so many others from unwanted pregnancies, the antibiotics that saved me from bronchitis and the loss of the tendons in my left hand. I even like the Hoover Dam.

It's a shame that so many people have such a mechanical view of heterosexuality: insert Tab A into Slot B. There is way more to it than that. Not all people are drunk or looking for a quick buck. I hate to be the one to break it to them, but there is something called ""emotions", which have a prominent role in people's lives. And yes, people of all sexual orientations have sex together.

I believe our laws should be consistent.

If a criminal who even unintentionally kills a prenatal child during a criminal act can face the possibilty of a death sentence (and they can) . . . Why should a woman who kills one intentionally during a criminal abortion face anything less?

Its more important to be politically correct , than having any sensibility about it

the age old question if you could go back in time and abort Hitler would you do it ?

once a man deposits his sperm into a women it becomes her property....simple as that

Don't donate sperm to a woman whom you don't know well. Refrain.It's a choice, you know.

Perhaps medical science can come up with a way for the zygote or fetus to be transferred from the woman's body to the man or to an incubation facility of his choice.

I've always felt that there is malicious intent behind the anti-choice movement. There is nothing like a bunch of guys who want unfettered access to automatic weapons, bump stocks, and to spend enormous amounts of money on weaponry, all the while screaming at women about "God" and "murder," between their rants about being "locked and loaded," and refusing to discuss intelligently the subject of using available technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies. The movement seems to be based on hatred and disgust with female sexuality, unless they happen to be enjoying it at the moment. This situation is warped.

You decide that here:

old-bedroom-Exposure.jpg

Not here:

abortionclinic2.png

Why so? It's not "murder" to have an abortion. This nonsense is based on nothing more than a hatred of female sexuality. Superstitions about female sexuality have abounded since the earliest of times in many cultures. It's time to get rid of them.

Still no word on why some people are against using preventive technology to avoid abortions in the first place. This makes no sense. I like modern technology. I like the birth control that saved me and so many others from unwanted pregnancies, the antibiotics that saved me from bronchitis and the loss of the tendons in my left hand. I even like the Hoover Dam.

It's a shame that so many people have such a mechanical view of heterosexuality: insert Tab A into Slot B. There is way more to it than that. Not all people are drunk or looking for a quick buck. I hate to be the one to break it to them, but there is something called ""emotions", which have a prominent role in people's lives. And yes, people of all sexual orientations have sex together.
yes it is murder,,,to say its not is what people say to justify it

Its more important to be politically correct , than having any sensibility about it

the age old question if you could go back in time and abort Hitler would you do it ?
why kill an innocent child when all you have to do is take him out of the environment that created the evil man

You decide that here:

old-bedroom-Exposure.jpg

Not here:

abortionclinic2.png

yes it is murder,,,to say its not is what people say to justify it

It is only "murder" according to your ideology. Not all of us believe in or practice your ideology.

If you want to scream "murder," do it at the people with all the weaponry, threats and foul mouths. Go after the NRA, for instance.

Still no deal on why it's so wrong to use modern technology to avert the problem, and no word on just who thought up this crazy idea.

No.

I believe that even a baby Hitler would be innocent until proven guilty.

If a criminal who even unintentionally kills a prenatal child during a criminal act can face the possibilty of a death sentence (and they can) . . . Why should a woman who kills one intentionally during a criminal abortion face anything less?
For the same reasons we have INCEL as a terrorist force in this country. For the same reason that one in four girls are sexually abused before they reach 18. For the same reason that the #1 cause of death in pregnant women is murder.......it's all about hetero men controlling women's bodies, one way or another.

For the same reasons we have INCEL as a terrorist force in this country. For the same reason that one in four girls are sexually abused before they reach 18. For the same reason that the #1 cause of death in pregnant women is murder.......it's all about hetero men controlling women's bodies, one way or another.
So how many women are raped on college campuses now?

There's no need for this - just require a $500 permit for each abortion, and lay a $1000 tax on the procedure.
Why? Do you want the same requirements imposed on your exercise of your individual rights and freedoms? A $500 permit and a $1,000 tax on voting or attending a house of worship maybe? How much for a colonoscopy?

There's no need for this - just require a $500 permit for each abortion, and lay a $1000 tax on the procedure.
Why? Do you want the same requirements imposed on your exercise of your individual rights and freedoms? A $500 permit and a $1,000 tax on voting or attending a house of worship maybe? How much for a colonoscopy?
It doesn't seem to bother anyone when thee are laid on the right to keep and bear arms, so it must be OK to lay them on the right to have an abortion.

No.

but you know that he is guilty of horrible crimes and if you can go back in time you can save lives

You have failed to show a connection between any of those things and you have failed to show how or why any one of those things would make the intentional killing of a child in an illegal abortion any less of a crime than an unintentional killing in any other criminal act.

No.

but you know that he is guilty of horrible crimes and if you can go back in time you can save lives

And if killing Baby Hitler somehow results in an even greater atrocity?

What then?

It doesn't seem to bother anyone when thee are laid on the right to keep and bear arms, so it must be OK to lay them on the right to have an abortion.

Your argument makes no sense. Abortion involves a person's rights to individual sovereignty, privacy, and freedom of religion, at the very least. The other involves the possession of a mere object. Apples and oranges.

BTW: You can always be in a separate room or a separate county from your gun, and you can always sell it or give it away. When a woman can say the same about a zygote or fetus in her body, maybe, just maybe, there might be an equivalency there.

Your argument makes no sense. Abortion involves a person's rights to individual sovereignty, privacy, and freedom of religion, at the very least. The other involves the possession of a mere object. Apples and oranges.
Rights are rights; the constitution protects all right held by the people with the same veracity.
If a $500 permit/$1000 tax does not violate the right to keep ans bear arms, it does not violate the right to an abortion.

Forum List

Back