Texas bill would put women to death for having abortions...The GOP: So pro-life they'll kill you

She who? The judge made the decision about the boys knowing they were lying and the guy I worked with was a dead beat dad so the court made him pay. The girl never even knew he was bringing in his friends to lie until that day in court. She didn't have a say in it at all.
I am curious as to how long she knew him before she threw her legs open for him

I'm thinking the whole thing is a propaganda lie.
women are known for being full of shit
You really are a woman hater, aren't you? Bet you've never had a decent relationship with a woman in your life.
so since you cant defend your view or refute the message you attack the messenger,,,

and you kinda proved my point didnt you???
Per you...
"women are known for being full of shit"
Women haters say that, not someone who respects them. And I didn't attack you, I based my comment on what you said. No decent man who respected women would ever say such a thing. My guy wouldn't even think of saying that.

Okay then, some woman must have really screwed you over to make you so bitter about women. Better?

I am curious as to how long she knew him before she threw her legs open for him

You really are a woman hater, aren't you? Bet you've never had a decent relationship with a woman in your life.
so since you cant defend your view or refute the message you attack the messenger,,,

Per you...
Women haters say that, not someone who respects them. And I didn't attack you, I based my comment on what you said. No decent man who respected women would ever say such a thing. My guy wouldn't even think of saying that.

Okay then, some woman must have really screwed you over to make you so bitter about women. Better?
hey its just an observation from over 50 yrs of watching them,,,and you arent doing them any justice here

and yes a women screwed me over because i had children with her and then she decided they were her property not mine but still demanded I live in the poor house to pay for them,,,

a side note is they dont want anything to do with her because of what she did

and also she killed our first child because she didnt think it was a child,,,but its a long story

once a man deposits his sperm into a women it becomes her property....simple as that

Is it me, or does that have overtones of being a warning to men everywhere?! :eek:

Personally I wish I would have let that 6'3" blonde girl have it. She asked for it, and I denied her. I actually regret that. She's a nice girl..woman these days, I'm sure.

Your babies are felines, STFU. You're like a parody of a human being. Total bullshit.

1 guy that works with me ex aborted his kid. He divorced her (for that) and now has 4 kids.

The father should have a say unless he's not around. I totally sympathize with the dude. That's fucked up.
You obviously don't get around much because there are many men who don't want the responsibility of being a father. thus the term, "dead beat dads." You know of one person, but that isn't the norm.

I belong to a woman's group and many of them have sons who they said they paid for the girl to have an abortion so it wouldn't ruin their boy's life.

how many of those women are deadbeat mothers and living off of welfare???

sorry if a women or man wanted to, one person can provide for a child without outside money
How can a woman provide for a child without outside money? Be born rich? Have a sugar daddy?

A lot of single women who are on welfare have no family to take care of the child while she works and day care is too expensive. Again, on that woman's group, many women say even though they're married, they can't afford to have a job because day care would eat up every penny they make

How typical, you want to force her to give birth then not support her after it's born. You're pro-birth, but not pro-life.

Get a job, bitch! Or maybe get married before you have the kid and do it the right way, derp!

There's no shame in being a stay-at-home mother.
I am retired from a major airline and made excellent money and per MY choice, never had any kids, so go spew your filthy wrath at someone else.

So how many babies have you killed? I have filthy wrath because I say there's nothing wrong with being a mother? :cuckoo:

Per you...

hey its just an observation from over 50 yrs of watching them,,,and you arent doing them any justice here

and yes a women screwed me over because i had children with her and then she decided they were her property not mine but still demanded I live in the poor house to pay for them,,,

and also she killed our first child because she didnt think it was a child,,,but its a long story
She didn't decide that, a court or judge, or your state did. Child support is decided on a percentage per child, I think it's 17% of your earnings. Or somewhere like that. Didn't you have joint custody or visitation rights? That too is determined by the court. They probably don't want anything to do with her because you poisoned their minds against her. But then, that's just your word here and so we'll never know for sure.

So she had an abortion with her first pregnancy? She might have had a good reason, ever think of that?

Per you...

She didn't decide that, a court or judge, or your state did. Child support is decided on a percentage per child, I think it's 17% of your earnings. Or somewhere like that. Didn't you have joint custody or visitation rights? That too is determined by the court. They probably don't want anything to do with her because you poisoned their minds against her. But then, that's just your word here and so we'll never know for sure.

So she had an abortion with her first pregnancy? She might have had a good reason, ever think of that?
There's no good reason for that.

Texas bill would put women to death for having abortions...

If killing one progressive liberal democratic welfare queen saves ten Planned Parenthood abortions, then it may be a bargain. Then when there's no one left to go to PP, we can de-fund that as well.

You obviously don't get around much because there are many men who don't want the responsibility of being a father. thus the term, "dead beat dads." You know of one person, but that isn't the norm.

I belong to a woman's group and many of them have sons who they said they paid for the girl to have an abortion so it wouldn't ruin their boy's life.

sorry if a women or man wanted to, one person can provide for a child without outside money
How can a woman provide for a child without outside money? Be born rich? Have a sugar daddy?

A lot of single women who are on welfare have no family to take care of the child while she works and day care is too expensive. Again, on that woman's group, many women say even though they're married, they can't afford to have a job because day care would eat up every penny they make

How typical, you want to force her to give birth then not support her after it's born. You're pro-birth, but not pro-life.

Get a job, bitch! Or maybe get married before you have the kid and do it the right way, derp!

I am retired from a major airline and made excellent money and per MY choice, never had any kids, so go spew your filthy wrath at someone else.

So how many babies have you killed? I have filthy wrath because I say there's nothing wrong with being a mother? :cuckoo:
I haven't killed any babies. If you want to know if I've ever had an abortion, then even though it's none of your damn business, the answer is no.

And the filthy wrath I was referring to was when you called me a bitch and told me to get a job.

Pfft, when I was growing up, you ever hear of Eastern airlines, GF?

I had these friends around the block, idk how, but they liked me, and..I had a key to their house, and I could go through and use their windsurfer, or fish on the lake from their dock. She was so hot! And he looked like Ken.

I haven't killed any babies. If you want to know if I've ever had an abortion, then even though it's none of your damn business, the answer is no.

And the filthy wrath I was referring to was when you called me a bitch and told me to get a job.

Well if you're going to bring a baby into this world, you need to get a job, or have a man to support you. Something wrong with that? I'd add: You should probably be married. :aargh:

All you people who cite Roe v. Wade...I wonder if any of you know what was in it.

According to RvW, once a fetus reaches the point of VIABILITY, then it is a "person" for Constitutional purposes. Kill a PERSON, and...well, that for the legislature to decide. As for earlier term abortions, the state may regulate after the first trimester.

Deal with it.

Per you...

it was her that said they were her property and lied to no end to make sure i got the shaft,,

and as I said the child support resulted in her living off of 60k a yr and me living on less than 10K per yr,,,and i still had to provide a full house for them when they were with me

and the courts were a joke since I had at least 30 police reports of her denying visitation not to mention her trying to run me off the road once when I picked them up from school,,

yeah the judge just shook his head and did nothing to her but threatened to put me in jail if i didnt pay

but this discussion isnt about me and child support is it???

and yes she had a reason to abort,,,she didnt want it ,,,even though i told her I did and would marry her,,we were together for 4 yrs at that point

it was only later when our 2nd child was born that I understood it and really became pro-life

I had these friends around the block, idk how, but they liked me, and..I had a key to their house, and I could go through and use their windsurfer, or fish on the lake from their dock. She was so hot! And he looked like Ken.
Yes I've heard of Eastern Airlines. The airline I worked for in the beginning was Piedmont and we later were bought out by US Airways. I retired from that airline and now we're American. I am now considered an American retiree even though I've never worked a day for them. I still have flight privileges and can fly anywhere they do for almost nothing.

Yes I've heard of Eastern Airlines. The airline I worked for in the beginning was Piedmont and we later were bought out by US Airways. I retired from that airline and now we're American. I am now considered an American retiree even though I've never worked a day for them. I still have flight privileges and can fly anywhere they do for almost nothing.

Wanna have some babies? You can't kill them and you have to raise them proper.

Or..you have something else better to do?

then maybe the women should keep their legs closed,,,
What a disgusting comment! Is that what you told every woman you wanted to have sex with? "Oh honey, I want to have sex with you, but you just need to keep your legs closed." That about right?

What about those who are raped or are the product of incest? What about those whose BC has failed?

What about the man's responsibility? There are condoms galore in every drug store and every vending machine in public bathrooms!

your opinion is noted,,,and rejected as a reason to murder an innocent baby

and as we can see I dont care about the women but the baby she wants to murder
Oh FFS! It's not a "baby" until it's born! Until then, it's first a zygote, then becomes a fetus.

And, how many of those "babies" did you volunteer to adopt?

Your babies are felines, STFU. You're like a parody of a human being. Total bullshit.

1 guy that works with me ex aborted his kid. He divorced her (for that) and now has 4 kids.

The father should have a say unless he's not around. I totally sympathize with the dude. That's fucked up.

I can't agree more on the deadbeat dad issue.

I used to work payroll at a large west coast home improvement chain of stores. One of my jobs was garnishments. I had 2 large file cabinets of just child support garnishments. In all those thousands of files, ONE was a woman. Only because she set up her child support as a deduction on her pay when the divorce was finalized. She never wanted to get behind in payments. All the rest of the thousands of files were men. Men who tried to get out of paying to support their own flesh and blood. Men who even denied the child was their own flesh and blood. Men who were executives who made huge amounts of money but wouldn't support their own flesh and blood.

My oldest sister's first husband even went as far as saying my sister had a miscarriage and my niece didn't exist. My sister had to go with that 3 year old "miscarriage", my niece to court to prove he was lying and had an obligation to support his own flesh and blood he denied existed. Even with the court order my sister never received a penny in child support for her child from the father of her child.

Way too many women face men who go to great lengths to deny their own flesh and blood just so they don't have to pay child support. Way too many children in America go to bed at night who have never even met their dad. Much less received even a birthday card from him. Way too many men make babies then walk away or divorce and walk away from their own flesh and blood. It's interesting that issue isn't important to the anti choice people.

This legislation has no exceptions for anything. So women will be forced to die if their pregnancy goes wrong. Rape survivors will be forced to carry to term and give birth to a rapist's child. Children who are sexually abused by relatives or friends of the family will be forced to carry pregnancies to term even if the child is too young and small to safely carry to term and give birth. Women who have miscarriages will now be investigated and probably prosecuted for miscarriages.

I don't believe any legislation like that will ever pass our courts even if it's able to pass a state legislature. All this legislation does is show normal rational people how much some conservatives hate women and want them to die. It's disgusting and people like that should never be in a position to force their views on anyone in this nation.
Thanks for the first hand information. There was a guy in my department who had his wages garnished for child support and he constantly moaned about it. And we made good money too. He never saw his kids, they were in Pittsburgh and he was in Winston Salem.He never talked about them or had any pictures of them either. His ex had to finally take him to court and he acted like he had been robbed.

Here's a true story.... When I was in my late teens, a friend got pregnant by her boyfriend of two years. After the baby was born, she had to take him to court for child support. He brought a couple of his friends who testified that they had also slept with her....they hadn't...but lied for their friend. This was before there was DNA testing. Anyhow, after that, the judge told all of them they would have to pay child support for the next 18 years. You've never seen walking back at such a pace in your life. The judge never changed his ruling though and even though he could have held them in contempt, I think his ruling was far better. They never expected that decision and wanted to kill the friend who was the actual father. All of us knew about it and laughed our butts off. They ended up having to pay until the kid was 18 too. She promptly dumped him after the court date and raised the baby on her own until she met a decent man and married him. She wouldn't let him adopt the child though because she still wanted to make the father pay for what he did. Poetic Justice if you ask me.

I love your story. That is justice. It's just sickening that men will quickly have sex but go to such great lengths and lies to deny their own flesh and blood. It's disgusting.

Yet the anti choice people don't have a problem with it. No one is having fits about men who make children then walk away from their own flesh and blood. It happens all the time in America. In fact, it's common.

All those conservatives are doing is showing that they don't care if women die. In fact their legislation shows that they want to kill women whose pregnancies have gone wrong. Or who have a life threatening condition. It's so not pro life that's for sure.

They want to force rape survivors to carry a rapist's child. So the woman would have to deal with that rapist for the rest of her life. The child will have to know it's the result of such a barbaric and horrific act. They want children to be forced to carry the pregnancy of a family member. They make no exceptions for anything. If they wanted those exceptions, they would have been included. They aren't so we see that some conservatives want to kill women, force rape survivors to give birth to a rapist's child and force children who endured incest to give birth to a child created by a family member.

It's so far beyond sick I have no words.

What a disgusting comment! Is that what you told every woman you wanted to have sex with? "Oh honey, I want to have sex with you, but you just need to keep your legs closed." That about right?

What about those who are raped or are the product of incest? What about those whose BC has failed?

What about the man's responsibility? There are condoms galore in every drug store and every vending machine in public bathrooms!

Oh FFS! It's not a "baby" until it's born! Until then, it's first a zygote, then becomes a fetus.

I used to work payroll at a large west coast home improvement chain of stores. One of my jobs was garnishments. I had 2 large file cabinets of just child support garnishments. In all those thousands of files, ONE was a woman. Only because she set up her child support as a deduction on her pay when the divorce was finalized. She never wanted to get behind in payments. All the rest of the thousands of files were men. Men who tried to get out of paying to support their own flesh and blood. Men who even denied the child was their own flesh and blood. Men who were executives who made huge amounts of money but wouldn't support their own flesh and blood.

My oldest sister's first husband even went as far as saying my sister had a miscarriage and my niece didn't exist. My sister had to go with that 3 year old "miscarriage", my niece to court to prove he was lying and had an obligation to support his own flesh and blood he denied existed. Even with the court order my sister never received a penny in child support for her child from the father of her child.

Way too many women face men who go to great lengths to deny their own flesh and blood just so they don't have to pay child support. Way too many children in America go to bed at night who have never even met their dad. Much less received even a birthday card from him. Way too many men make babies then walk away or divorce and walk away from their own flesh and blood. It's interesting that issue isn't important to the anti choice people.

This legislation has no exceptions for anything. So women will be forced to die if their pregnancy goes wrong. Rape survivors will be forced to carry to term and give birth to a rapist's child. Children who are sexually abused by relatives or friends of the family will be forced to carry pregnancies to term even if the child is too young and small to safely carry to term and give birth. Women who have miscarriages will now be investigated and probably prosecuted for miscarriages.

I don't believe any legislation like that will ever pass our courts even if it's able to pass a state legislature. All this legislation does is show normal rational people how much some conservatives hate women and want them to die. It's disgusting and people like that should never be in a position to force their views on anyone in this nation.
Thanks for the first hand information. There was a guy in my department who had his wages garnished for child support and he constantly moaned about it. And we made good money too. He never saw his kids, they were in Pittsburgh and he was in Winston Salem.He never talked about them or had any pictures of them either. His ex had to finally take him to court and he acted like he had been robbed.

Here's a true story.... When I was in my late teens, a friend got pregnant by her boyfriend of two years. After the baby was born, she had to take him to court for child support. He brought a couple of his friends who testified that they had also slept with her....they hadn't...but lied for their friend. This was before there was DNA testing. Anyhow, after that, the judge told all of them they would have to pay child support for the next 18 years. You've never seen walking back at such a pace in your life. The judge never changed his ruling though and even though he could have held them in contempt, I think his ruling was far better. They never expected that decision and wanted to kill the friend who was the actual father. All of us knew about it and laughed our butts off. They ended up having to pay until the kid was 18 too. She promptly dumped him after the court date and raised the baby on her own until she met a decent man and married him. She wouldn't let him adopt the child though because she still wanted to make the father pay for what he did. Poetic Justice if you ask me.

I love your story. That is justice. It's just sickening that men will quickly have sex but go to such great lengths and lies to deny their own flesh and blood. It's disgusting.

Yet the anti choice people don't have a problem with it. No one is having fits about men who make children then walk away from their own flesh and blood. It happens all the time in America. In fact, it's common.

All those conservatives are doing is showing that they don't care if women die. In fact their legislation shows that they want to kill women whose pregnancies have gone wrong. Or who have a life threatening condition. It's so not pro life that's for sure.

They want to force rape survivors to carry a rapist's child. So the woman would have to deal with that rapist for the rest of her life. The child will have to know it's the result of such a barbaric and horrific act. They want children to be forced to carry the pregnancy of a family member. They make no exceptions for anything. If they wanted those exceptions, they would have been included. They aren't so we see that some conservatives want to kill women, force rape survivors to give birth to a rapist's child and force children who endured incest to give birth to a child created by a family member.

not as sick as a mother murdering her own child,,,because that child of a rapist is also her child,,,

50% of abortions are women dying.

Per you...

it was her that said they were her property and lied to no end to make sure i got the shaft,,

and as I said the child support resulted in her living off of 60k a yr and me living on less than 10K per yr,,,and i still had to provide a full house for them when they were with me

and the courts were a joke since I had at least 30 police reports of her denying visitation not to mention her trying to run me off the road once when I picked them up from school,,

yeah the judge just shook his head and did nothing to her but threatened to put me in jail if i didnt pay

and yes she had a reason to abort,,,she didnt want it ,,,even though i told her I did and would marry her,,we were together for 4 yrs at that point

it was only later when our 2nd child was born that I understood it and really became pro-life
Well I'm sorry that happened to you.
My guy had a wife who did basically the same to him but he doesn't hate women in general. She wanted his son all to herself and made sure that happened. He hates her, but not women in general. His son is in his 20's now and he hasn't seen him since he was 3 years old.She would say he was showing him how to make a penis out of Play Doh (not true) and when he went for his visitation, come and take the boy away. His lawyer basically told him to forget he had a son because the path she was on would eventually land him in prison. So, he did. She is one of the few women that I consider a real bitch. She got an STD while he was out to sea and tried to blame it on him....his test was clean. and, that was when she was pregnant with his child. His mother wasn't even 100% sure he was his child except he had his blue eyes.
Unless the man is a perv or an abuser, there's no reason to keep his children from him.
Yes, there are some women like that

I was just reading about this. The guy who introduced this bill has been married 5 times....no surprises there.

What about the men who impregnate these women? What do they get? Many insist the woman gets an abortion because they don't want to be paying child support for 18 plus years. What about them?
Oh, nothing for the men.

Per you...

Well I'm sorry that happened to you.
My guy had a wife who did basically the same to him but he doesn't hate women in general. She wanted his son all to herself and made sure that happened. He hates her, but not women in general. His son is in his 20's now and he hasn't seen him since he was 3 years old.She would say he was showing him how to make a penis out of Play Doh (not true) and when he went for his visitation, come and take the boy away. His lawyer basically told him to forget he had a son because the path she was on would eventually land him in prison. So, he did. She is one of the few women that I consider a real bitch. She got an STD while he was out to sea and tried to blame it on him....his test was clean. and, that was when she was pregnant with his child. His mother wasn't even 100% sure he was his child except he had his blue eyes.
Unless the man is a perv or an abuser, there's no reason to keep his children from him.
Yes, there are some women like that
I never said I hated women,,,I think they are one of gods greatest gifts,,its just that ,,,well I will let jack explain the problem with women,,,

Forum List

Back