Texas court makes common sense ruling on transgender mandate including kids

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Texas court has struck down a healthcare mandate that would reportedly force doctors to perform transgender surgeries on patients, including children, even if it’s against the doctor’s medical judgment. The court ruling comes after eight states, an association of nearly 18,000 doctors, and a Catholic hospital system challenged the federal regulation.
Texas Court Makes 'Common Sense' Ruling on Transgender Mandate Including Kids

At least some state still has common sense left. Kids should no way be able to have surgeries like this those who have done this to their kids are nothing but rejects to society. Kids go through changes, just because a girl wants to be a tom boy doesn't mean she wants to be a boy all her life.
Not to mention multiple other reasons this should not be done.

There's no state or federal law that forces doctors to perform non-lifesaving surgeries.

Once again the Deplorables are trying to spread fake news.

I see Skye fell for it.

Liberty in my mind is being able to do as you please without harming others. One should be able to do exactly this if we're a free country.

I understand that Transgender people make up only a small part of our society and understand why you'd oppose such.

"When I die, I may not go to Heaven. I don't know if they let cowboys in. If they don't just let me go to Texas cause Texas is as close as I've been."-country singer Tanya Tucker

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a fan of her since 1991)

• Banned
There's no state or federal law that forces doctors to perform non-lifesaving surgeries.

I see Skye fell for it.

Man you must be one UNIFORMED ditz., to be that illiterate.

• Banned

I see Skye fell for it.

upload_2017-1-2_8-32-19.png

Forum List

Back