Texas Deputy Gunned Down at Traffic Stop. Guess the Perp Description?

Ahh, y’all want to play the race card. Got it. Have fun, I’m not interested
The truth telling card that you want abandoned so falsely label it as racist.
I have no problems with truth. But this thread is about pointing a finger at the black man is it not?
You believe that anything which identifies the PC protected race classes as negative is racist.
No, not at all. I think it’s very healthy to talk about race relations in a healthy way. I’m saying this OP and subsequent posts obviously have racial degradations. Do you disagree?
No I don’t find the identifications of crimes dominated by a race as degrading. Factually correct may be uncomfortable but I don’t live in feelings land
You don’t live in reality land either because the way you just described this thread as simply identifying crimes Is not reality

He wasn’t a legal gun owner. Imagine that.
wow, that’s amazing

Not really, you being able to type...now that IS amazing.
wow. This thread was already in the gutter, guess I shouldn’t be surprised at your ability to take it lower. Ok recess time go out and play with the other children now.

Why because I insulted you? LOL! You left yourself wide open and I took a shot, now you cry.
if you think I’m crying then you don’t know what that word means. Your posting like a child saying it’s amazing that I can even type... what is that? Grow up

And you spoke like a child when you said imagine that, you got what you gave.

I have no problems with truth. But this thread is about pointing a finger at the black man is it not?
You believe that anything which identifies the PC protected race classes as negative is racist.
No, not at all. I think it’s very healthy to talk about race relations in a healthy way. I’m saying this OP and subsequent posts obviously have racial degradations. Do you disagree?
No I don’t find the identifications of crimes dominated by a race as degrading. Factually correct may be uncomfortable but I don’t live in feelings land
You don’t live in reality land either because the way you just described this thread as simply identifying crimes Is not reality
I said this thread Did identify by race and that I’m fine with it. If most crimes are committed by a distinct minority of orange haired people then to state that an orange hair did it again is Absolutely correct and in fact warrants stronger identification and correction by the parties commiting the acts and Not from those who identified who committed it.
You are attempting to make the specifics of the identification more disturbing than the crime. Kinda mirrors the Trump situation of liberals being more upset about how he found out about things than the illegality that they committed.

Last edited:
Yeah, zero chance it was a middle aged black felon with a stolen gun...

Gregory-Newsom-Shreveport-Police.jpg
What racial degradation? Captain Obvious want’s to know.

Tragic. Wonder how many times this piece of shit has been to prison and turned loose by liberals.
Texas deputy dead after exchanging gunfire with suspect at traffic stop

cliven bundy?

one of cliven bundies ARMED militants who threatened to kill government agents?

someone from Waco?

Ruby Ridge?
Militia that showed up in Clark County were patriots. The government was wrong for suddenly wanting the cattle out so a Chinese firm could set up a solar farm. Harry Reid’s son was a paid consultant for that firm. Kinda like Hunter was for Burisma. Democrats are criminals.

Young mentally disturbed gun owner

You mean the black man that shot the law enforcement officer?

Dems in charge of blue states are letting prisoners go free early all over the country...I do not understand why they are doing it but they are....is it to save money?....gain voters?....just what is the game here?....do dem voters want revolving door prisons?...WTF?....
Yea, but Louisiana isn't a blue state....but continue
Nope. But it has its spots. New Orleans, Lafayette, Shreveport, Baton Rouge. You, know, all the shit holes.

Correction, most of the shitholes these days are all in California.

Dems in charge of blue states are letting prisoners go free early all over the country...I do not understand why they are doing it but they are....is it to save money?....gain voters?....just what is the game here?....do dem voters want revolving door prisons?...WTF?....
They want dead cops.

Young mentally disturbed gun owner

It’s gotta be man man and not black man. Come on now.

So what laws can we pass to crack down on the blacks???

Fuck all of this hinting and beating around the bush....

If blacks are the problem, what are we gonna do about it??

Simply posting news stories and saying "look, its the blacks" isn't working....

Making memes about Obama being gay or his wife is a man also isn't working...

So what do you suppose?
Well I wouldn’t be specific as to race...but I would militarize the police and have martial law and curfews in areas such as South Central LA, South Chicago, and the entire areas of Yonkers and Harlem. But liberals stand in the way. They are more concerned with the rights of criminals than protecting innocent citizens.

Better still-non identified gender of non identified race. That’s so safe spacey and cozy

So what do you suppose?

Easy, end parole and make prison times much longer.

wow, that’s amazing

Not really, you being able to type...now that IS amazing.
wow. This thread was already in the gutter, guess I shouldn’t be surprised at your ability to take it lower. Ok recess time go out and play with the other children now.

Why because I insulted you? LOL! You left yourself wide open and I took a shot, now you cry.
if you think I’m crying then you don’t know what that word means. Your posting like a child saying it’s amazing that I can even type... what is that? Grow up

And you spoke like a child when you said imagine that, you got what you gave.
Oh wow, that’s a great philosophy. Keep it up!

Better still-non identified gender of non identified race. That’s so safe spacey and cozy
Police dispatch: “All units be on the lookout for 6 ft ubiquitous male.”

So what do you suppose?

Easy, end parole and make prison times much longer.
We need to expand capital punishment to include armed robbery and car jacking.

Forum List

Back